Release Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
I've still a lot of new features to add, expecially for the home menu. Tgx
Hey TGX, is there an option to disable the labels on the home screen? I have some nice Thumbs that would be better suited without the labels.

https://ibb.co/grmsSF
No, there's no option to disable labels on the home screen.

You can remove the label opening the file change the line 423:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...e.xml#L423

to:

<label>-</label>

Tgx
(2017-08-07, 20:39)Tgxcorporation Wrote: No, there's no option to disable labels on the home screen.

You can remove the label opening the file change the line 423:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...e.xml#L423

to:

<label>-</label>

Tgx

Perfect!
Ok, so what dependency is needed for the Disk art to show in coverwrap view?
Enable cdart in skin settings and use artwork downloader to get cd art for videos. For music you don't need to any addons, it should download the art by itself

Tgx
(2017-08-08, 09:29)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Enable cdart in skin settings and use artwork downloader to get cd art for videos. For music you don't need to any addons, it should download the art by itself

Tgx

Thanks, does this only work for local libraries, or will this work for Video addons as well?
Another question, what is the switch between White and Black in the Themes settings menu used for? It doesnt seem to be labeled. Also, maybe a suggestion to add an option to reset the colors back to default after I screw them all up, lol.
I thought those saved color settings would be in skin.nebula folder in addon_data but i guess im wrong? How would I reset just the color settings to default without resetting the whole skin?
(2017-08-08, 16:35)jdig4240 Wrote: Thanks, does this only work for local libraries, or will this work for Video addons as well?

It should work with any addon as long as the addon provides the necessary cd art.

Tgx
(2017-08-08, 17:08)jdig4240 Wrote: Another question, what is the switch between White and Black in the Themes settings menu used for? It doesnt seem to be labeled. Also, maybe a suggestion to add an option to reset the colors back to default after I screw them all up, lol.
I thought those saved color settings would be in skin.nebula folder in addon_data but i guess im wrong? How would I reset just the color settings to default without resetting the whole skin?

Yes, there's a bug and the label is missing. However, the label should be "auto" and it will automatically switch to from white to black at 20pm and from black to white at 8am.

The default value for color hue is white 'ffffffff'.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks!
Hey TGX, this skin is great! 
Still struggling to get Artist slideshow to work while playing music. For example using other skins, I play a song from Pandoki, and I can get the Artist slideshow images with visualization in the background, but in Nebula i just get the visualization. Cant figure out what im doing wrong, any idea??

I can see the artist files and info being downloaded to userdata folder, but not displaying when playing.

On a side note, can you add Manfeeds lyrics?
Skin Settings -> Art Management -> Enable Artist Slideshow

in fullscreen music player click on the "artist" icon.

Tgx
(2017-10-27, 13:51)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Skin Settings -> Art Management -> Enable Artist Slideshow

in fullscreen music player click on the "artist" icon.

Tgx

Yes, ive done that, and tried everything else i can think of with no luck. Ill keep fiddling with it. 
**Edit, I got it working by fiddling with the Artist slideshow settings. Not sure exactly what it was i changed but its working now. Thanks again!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 5.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton2