• 8(current)
Release [Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)
Thanks guys

(2017-01-25, 08:48)BigSteve84 Wrote: can you make a vertical menu without the black bar please

Black bar? Menu bar? Sry. i keep the Menu bar as it is, and wont add a setting to disable it, sry.
Apologies if I've not described it good enough but when using a vertical home screen there is a black band down the left hand side, what I'm asking is if it would be possible to have the vertical menu without the black band so the entire screen is of the same artwork, as the other home screen choices you can choose to have with the black or dark band or without.
Tongue 
Krypton version... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Big GrinBig Grin
Love this skin but i cant seem to get my widgets to show up in poster view they are currently in a square view? anyone know what i can do to fix this issue?
Just dropping by to say that I am truly amazed. Great job, looks awesome!
Me too. I come here every once in a while to see if there are any news on the Krypton side. Thanks for a very cool looking skin!
cant wait for krypton version
Krypton version Huh
Back after a small break.

Krypton Version now available for download in first Post.

(Hopefully Bugfree)

----
Several things changed just give it a go ..

Regards.
(2017-07-14, 22:56)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Back after a small break.

(Hopefully Bugfree)

----

Regards.

thanks.. love the skin.. is there a way i can have the widgets to always show and not be hidden? and also can i get the direction to where i can change the amount of items that can be shows in the widget? i want to change it to at least 40
(2017-07-15, 04:07)stacksptdtdm Wrote: is there a way i can have the widgets to always show and not be hidden?
Depends om the Homescreen Layout u choose. Vertical -> shows the Widgsts always + If u choose one of the "bar"-Layouts u can also lower the Menubar (Skinsettings). -> If u do so, the widgets wont be hidden if not on focus.

(2017-07-15, 04:07)stacksptdtdm Wrote: and also can i get the direction to where i can change the amount of items that can be shows in the widget? i want to change it to at least 40
There is no Setting for This, but u can Edit the Skinfiles if u knew how. (u have to adjust the "limit" (just search for it) in the related includes in "Includes_Widgets.xml".
(2017-07-14, 22:56)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Back after a small break.

(Hopefully Bugfree)

----

Regards.

Thanks!

So far, so good. Didn't get to look around much, but it seems as smooth as ever.
Where would you see the performance of your skin related to a "Estuary.Refresh" on a Pi2?
(2017-08-11, 13:17)buhtz Wrote: Where would you see the performance of your skin related to a "Estuary.Refresh" on a Pi2?

No Idea,hopefully almost equal (as i dont have a PI to test i cant tell)

My recomendation: give it a try.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Public Preview Krypton] Lucid (aka. "Lucid-minimal" aka. "PreLucid" aka. aka.)4