• 20(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
primaeval,

I cannot thank you enough for the massive effort you have - and still are - putting into this.

Anyone with a vague definition of a brain can learn to grab now. This tool is so powerful it makes one feel fairly clever when executing Smile[/u]
Version 0.0.36
- v2 device wizard paths

I've updated the Device Wizard paths for version 2 of Webgrab and LibreElec 8.
Please could someone check them for me as I don't have LibreElec 8 and am on Windows 7 32bit.

https://github.com/primaeval/script.webg...040381acac

Code:
index = dialog.select('Choose Device', ["LibreELEC 7", "Windows 32Bit v1", "Windows 64Bit v1","LibreELEC 8", "Windows 32Bit v2", "Windows 64Bit v2"])
    if index == -1:
        return
    if index == 0:
        plugin.set_setting('device','1')
        plugin.set_setting('exe','/storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.start')
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder','/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_name','guide_wgp.xml')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder','/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/')
    elif index == 1:
        plugin.set_setting('device','2')
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files\\ServerCare\\WebGrab+PlusV1.1.1\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder','C:\\ProgramData\\ServerCare\\WebGrab\\')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_name','xmltv.xml')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder','C:\\ProgramData\\ServerCare\\WebGrab\\')
    elif index == 2:
        plugin.set_setting('device','3')
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files (x86)\\ServerCare\\WebGrab+PlusV1.1.1\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder','C:\\ProgramData\\ServerCare\\WebGrab\\')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder','C:\\ProgramData\\ServerCare\\WebGrab\\')
    if index == 3:
        plugin.set_setting('device','1')
        plugin.set_setting('exe','/storage/.kodi/addons/service.webgrabplus/bin/webgrabplus.run')
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder','/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_name','guide_wgp.xml')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder','/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/')
    elif index == 4:
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files\\WebGrab+Plus\\bin\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
    elif index == 5:
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files (x86)\\WebGrab+Plus\\bin\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
(2017-07-31, 10:03)primaeval Wrote: Version 0.0.36
- v2 device wizard paths

Please could someone check them for me as I don't have LibreElec 8 and am on Windows 7 32bit.

On Holiday next week, hopefully can install webgrab+plus 2.1 on Win10 and test from a clean start. (not available yet for Libreelec and rpi's)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2017-08-01, 08:05)MikeKL Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 10:03)primaeval Wrote: Version 0.0.36
- v2 device wizard paths

On Holiday next week, hopefully can install webgrab+plus 2.1 on Win10 and test from a clean start. (not available yet for Libreelec and rpi's)

Thanks
@primaeval

Win10 64bit, WebGrabPlus v2.1, Leia Nightly win64 build (Aug 1st) and tested script.webgrab v2 device wizard with following observations.

WebGrab+Plus.exe path is set valid and correct at C:\Program Files (x86)\WebGrab+Plus\bin\WebGrab+Plus.exe

Note: Default home folder appears to have moved under WebGrabPlus v2.1 to new default "AppData" folder location i.e. C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus

script.webgrab v2 device wizard currently creates C:\ProgramData\ServerCare\WebGrab (old WebGrabPlus v1.xx default location) with everything working as expected and all relevant webgrab input/output files being stored here etc.

Selection in wizard its slightly confusing for new users as to which version of Kodi they should select i.e. LibreELEC 8 = Leia (for rpi devices for example)

Once wizard utilsed, underlying settings.xml only refers to devices 1, 2 or 3 with 3 = Windows 64bit v2 being selected for my particular usage case.

Hope short notes make sense..

Additionally unrelated to Windows, I noticed reference to webgrabplus.start as executable for LibreELEC 7, should it be webgrabplus.run same as for LibreELEC 8?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2017-08-07, 16:53)MikeKL Wrote: @primaeval

Win10 64bit, WebGrabPlus v2.1, Leia Nightly win64 build (Aug 1st) and tested script.webgrab v2 device wizard with following observations.

WebGrab+Plus.exe path is set valid and correct at C:\Program Files (x86)\WebGrab+Plus\bin\WebGrab+Plus.exe

Note: Default home folder appears to have moved under WebGrabPlus v2.1 to new default "AppData" folder location i.e. C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus

script.webgrab v2 device wizard currently creates C:\ProgramData\ServerCare\WebGrab (old WebGrabPlus v1.xx default location) with everything working as expected and all relevant webgrab input/output files being stored here etc.

Selection in wizard its slightly confusing for new users as to which version of Kodi they should select i.e. LibreELEC 8 = Leia (for rpi devices for example)

Once wizard utilsed, underlying settings.xml only refers to devices 1, 2 or 3 with 3 = Windows 64bit v2 being selected for my particular usage case.

Hope short notes make sense..

Additionally unrelated to Windows, I noticed reference to webgrabplus.start as executable for LibreELEC 7, should it be webgrabplus.run same as for LibreELEC 8?

Thanks very much for checking it.

I couldn't work out a way to get the %AppData% variable to appear in the Settings so I left it at the old default.
If you ever find out please let me know. There probably is a way to do it.

LibreELEC changed from .start to .run in version 8.

I haven't kept up with the LibreELEC numbering scheme is there a correlation between LibreELEC versions and Kodi versions?

The device numbers aren't used at the moment so it doesn't matter too much. I had some plans for them.
Seems I am getting confused between Kodi & LibreELEC stable and latest unstable releases yet again...Blush

Kodi releases
LibreELEC releases

LibreELEC 7.x = Kodi 16.x Jarvis
LibreELEC 8.x = Kodi 17.x Krypton
LibreELEC 9.x = Kodi 18.x Leia

And I have just been testing Win 32 17.3 Krypton and Win 64 18.0 Alpha1 Leia BlushBlush
Not currently aware of Win 64bit version of Krypton
(2017-08-07, 17:24)primaeval Wrote: I couldn't work out a way to get the %AppData% variable to appear in the Settings so I left it at the old default.
Been searching internet a little and couldnt find anything definitive on subject but when typing %LOCALAPPDATA%\WebGrab+Plus in windows run command correct folder C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus is opened. Additionally $Env:LocalAppData in a Windows Powershell provides C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local

So to get the path to Windows %LOCALAPPDATA% directory in Python Blush could/would something like following work?

Code:
import os
print os.getenv('LOCALAPPDATA')

#or

import os
subpath ="WebGrab+Plus"
print os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), subpath)

Source 1
Source 2
(2017-08-08, 20:12)MikeKL Wrote:
(2017-08-07, 17:24)primaeval Wrote: I couldn't work out a way to get the %AppData% variable to appear in the Settings so I left it at the old default.
Been searching internet a little and couldnt find anything definitive on subject but when typing %LOCALAPPDATA%\WebGrab+Plus in windows run command correct folder C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus is opened. Additionally $Env:LocalAppData in a Windows Powershell provides C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local

So to get the path to Windows %LOCALAPPDATA% directory in Python Blush could/would something like following work?

Code:
import os
print os.getenv('LOCALAPPDATA')

#or

import os
subpath ="WebGrab+Plus"
print os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), subpath)

Source 1
Source 2

Version 0.0.37
- local appdata path (thanks MikeKL)

Thanks very much. That seems to have done it. Smile

Could you check if I did it right.
(2017-08-08, 20:33)primaeval Wrote: Thanks very much. That seems to have done it. Smile

Blimey, your quick..correctly updated string in settings.xml when re-using wizard CoolCool

Quote: <setting id="xmltv_output_folder">C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus</setting>
(2017-08-08, 21:14)MikeKL Wrote:
(2017-08-08, 20:33)primaeval Wrote: Thanks very much. That seems to have done it. Smile

Blimey, your quick..correctly updated string in settings.xml when re-using wizard CoolCool

Quote: <setting id="xmltv_output_folder">C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus</setting>

Great. Thanks for checking. I like to get things done as soon as they are mentioned or I either forget them or have them wasting space in my memory.
Actually looking in main.py you appear to have applied changes inconsistently for elif index 4 & 5 items (config_output_folder & xmltv_output_folder are not correctly aligned)

Code:
elif index == 4:
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files\\WebGrab+Plus\\bin\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder',os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), "WebGrab+Plus"))
    elif index == 5:
        plugin.set_setting('exe','C:\\Program Files (x86)\\WebGrab+Plus\\bin\\WebGrab+Plus.exe')
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder',os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), "WebGrab+Plus"))

Apologies for not checking resulting settings.xml more fully, first time around.
(2017-08-08, 22:49)MikeKL Wrote: Actually looking in main.py you appear to have applied changes inconsistently for elif index 4 & 5 items (config_output_folder & xmltv_output_folder are not correctly aligned)

Code:
elif index == 4:
        plugin.set_setting('config_output_folder',os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), "WebGrab+Plus"))
    elif index == 5:
        plugin.set_setting('xmltv_output_folder',os.path.join(os.getenv("LOCALAPPDATA"), "WebGrab+Plus"))

Apologies for not checking resulting settings.xml more fully, first time around.

Thanks for that. I've changed all 4 paths to the new values and hidden the Device Setting in version 0.0.38. It probably was more confusing than helpful.
Had time to perform full check today of using configurator to load configuration files into required folder then run webgrab exe via configurator and noticed another small correction is required in main.py to ensure "WebGrab+Plus" element is recognised as folder and not prefix to apply to file names. I made following alterations in main.py to "check/test" correction and with following \\ addition; required config files and final xmltv.xml are all created in correct expected folder. BlushBlush

Was "WebGrab+Plus" is "WebGrab+Plus\\"

Once again apologies for partial testing and assumption everything would be OK as within settings.xml file \ was included?
(I am learning little by little)
(2017-08-11, 18:43)MikeKL Wrote: Had time to perform full check today of using configurator to load configuration files into required folder then run webgrab exe via configurator and noticed another small correction is required in main.py to ensure "WebGrab+Plus" element is recognised as folder and not prefix to apply to file names. I made following alterations in main.py to "check/test" correction and with following \\ addition; required config files and final xmltv.xml are all created in correct expected folder. BlushBlush

Was "WebGrab+Plus" is "WebGrab+Plus\\"

Once again apologies for partial testing and assumption everything would be OK as within settings.xml file \ was included?
(I am learning little by little)

Thanks again. I've added the change to 0.0.39.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3