Release Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)
(2017-06-08, 17:56)ilan316 Wrote:
(2017-06-08, 00:17)tomer953 Wrote: Ill check. Try to relaunch kodi?
Tried. No change, in setting part is in English and part in Hebrew

Sent from my A0001 (typie typie)

I fixed it in version 4.2.7, it will be available in the official repo soon
(already available in github, but I recommend you to wait for the official update)
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Is thjis skin able to have the animated movie postrers
@Tomer963 I see the animated posters but I can't seem to get the CD art when playing music or fan Art backgrounds of artist,is there someth ing I have to enable or add?TIA
Hi,

ExtraFanart option still doesn't work.
Skin keeps ignoring the way i set him to view movies/serials/episodes exc...

Sent from my A0001
I love this skin tired others but absolutely love this one and I just keep coming back....been racking my brain forever and still cant figure this out...Been using KODI since its been called XBMC but usually on a PC, I've learned my way around installing it on a Fire TV. So installed in on an SD card and have the Phenomenal skin. When I switch to the Showcase view and group my movies (this case Marvel Cinematic Movie Collection) the "brochure" opens up but no DVD animations are showing am I missing something here...non-grouped movies they work fine, meaning the Disc animation shows. Again with the grouped movies that happens not to be the case.
Hi Thomer,

a very nice Skin, thank you!!

But are you aware about the various Skin Helper Error messages popping up under Kodi 17.3? As far as i can see the latest versions of the Add-Ons are installed and i see the error messages on various platforms (Win10 PC, Android Mediaplayer Box).

Is this a general problem or is there anything i can do myself?

Kind Regards,
Hi! great skin!

I just have 1 problem, when viewing movie collections it does not show any plot details for the movies within the collection

I have "skin.helper.service.info" add-on which displays the movies' plots but it doesn't seem compatible with this specific skin

Is there another add-on that you have to display this information?

Thanks!
(2017-08-17, 08:21)Saibhai Wrote: I just have 1 problem, when viewing movie collections it does not show any plot details for the movies within the collection

Do you have the "show plot for unwatched movies" (or similar) option enabled? It's in the Kodi settings, not related to a specific theme.
(2017-08-17, 08:34)omriamos Wrote:
(2017-08-17, 08:21)Saibhai Wrote: I just have 1 problem, when viewing movie collections it does not show any plot details for the movies within the collection

Do you have the "show plot for unwatched movies" (or similar) option enabled? It's in the Kodi settings, not related to a specific theme.

Yes I have it enabled... the movies within the collection are watched, its just not showing when scrolling through all movies and you scroll passed a movie collection
is it safe to update kodi to 17.4?

can i only update kodi without uninstalling ?
I tried a lot of skins, modified a few as well.
Phenomenal is just well-made and it's layout makes so much sense.
Since I can't let it go, I need to ask some questions:

I cannot seem to control the amount of time a background multi-image is shown.
The settings only allow for setting the fanart and pictures delay.
Can I manually change this somewhere?

- Where is the back-up file location and what is its name?
- Will background images from an online source be supported in the future?
- Will auto-completion be optional in the future?

I think these are quite simple and easy questions that deserves an answer.
Thank you.
Just to let people know, I found the back-up location of the skin. It'z zipped in the ..\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup folder.
As for the delay, it ca be adjusted around line 976 in Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\1080p\Includes_Home.xml
New version came out - 4.2.8

whats new in this version ?
Hi! I have been on Kodi for about two years now and finally found the best build in this one.  I saw in picture 12 that you have the films in that "showcase" reel?  How do you get that please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin - 17.0 (Krypton)3