• 43(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton

Hello again I get another strange screen when listening to music on Radio or from my drives. How can I disable this screen? Any thoughts? I guess no help with my posts.
I've just installed your fantastic skin. I used to have MQ6 on OpenELEC before. Just upgraded to LibreELEC and was disappointed there was no MQ for Kodi17. Someone pointed me to your mod and now I'm happy.

I've got a heap of errors in my log like below;
ERROR: Remote Translator: Can't find button movies
ERROR: Remote Translator: Can't find button music

I'm pretty sure they only appeared after switching to your skin. Could you give me some information on how to fix these? They don't seem to affect functioning at all.

You can find my logfiles here -> http://sprunge.us/jPfE

Also, is it possible to install other themes? I see a page listing themes but can't seem to find new ones to download and install.

One more. Is it possible to change the highlighted menu background colour. For example, when viewing TV Channels list, the channel name is highlighted on the left in a white background. I would like to change that white background. It is present in quite a few windows and I find it too stark. I'd like to tone it down a little.

Thank you for your time.
How to enable or where are the other themes? All I can use is the pumpkin theme.
Hello,

Just wondering if the following is intentional or a mistake.

I rated a movie last and noticed that many of the images displayed for each Rating level, had no actual connection to the rating. They just seemed to be random images.

For example, this is the rating image for Rating 1... https://ibb.co/gzfv2F

Is this correct?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Is there any way to fix the illegible text without having to reinstall?

I'm not using the Krypton nightly
(2017-08-12, 21:55)ZaPHoN Wrote: How to enable or where are the other themes? All I can use is the pumpkin theme.

Search repositories for "Theme".
I found a match for Aeon skins that worked. Can install it straight from Kodi addons. Can't remember exactly what it was.

Unfortunately, looks like this thread is somewhat dead. Also look for the "Starwars Mod" thread. That has a few good extras.
Still no answers on my posts, Oh well, I still love Kodi and yes this thread is somewhat dead.
@Ices
I don't know much about this at all.
Nothing to do with visualisations?
MQ Skin themes you find in official kodi repository,

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

Have version more recent available in MediaBrazil forum.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-08-18, 12:45)Wanilton Wrote: MQ Skin themes you find in official kodi repository,

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

Have version more recent available in MediaBrazil forum.

Can you please give a link to the more recent skin theme? I can't find it in the mediabrazil forum.
Thanks
hello. i have kodi (krypton) on apple tv4 and i have never been able to get zip files from mac to Kodi, how do i do it? could help please, thank you.
Is it possible to install this skin on 17.4? I spent a while online trying to get it done and was not able to fully. It installed but Kodi disabled it. Well, I was never able to install it the normal way. I had to unzip it and put it in the addon directory, then install it, then enable it only to have it be disabled again. This seems like an illusive skin but there are videos on Youtube of people doing it. Maybe not 17.4 but I think 17.something...

Nevermind, I think I got it. We'll see if it's worth it. Gezzz...
Install with zip file, it's the correct way to do it.
I am always a late adopter of any new Kodi version because of my LOVE of the Aeon MQ7 skin. So, THANK YOU for your effort in getting this out. It's a thing of beauty.

I have some questions though..

First, why is it not possible to have the Live TV Guide as a main menu option? Once I choose TV Channels, then the additional options, related to Live TV, are then available for sub-menus. For me, I'd much rather have the EPG as the main selection.

Also, when setting up "TV Channel", why does it have a limited number of entries available for submenus. I would like to add a number of Favorites in that section..

As you can guess, I am currently implementing Live TV (IPTV) into Kodi, so am learning a few things.

UPDATE: Figured out a workaround for this. The Players Klub addon had an option to "Launch EPG" so I was able to add that as a Favorite, and then used that Favorite as a main menu item.

I still don't understand why the EPG is not an option automatically, but at least there are ways around it.

Thanks again!
Good production! Pity that my favorite radio is https, even WMP can support it Sad
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9