• 9(current)
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
I don't know, I'll reboot Karrellenbot Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-06-19, 15:01)kekomat Wrote: When will this issue be resolved via auto update?

I'm running a Milhouse LE test build and he recommended asking here for an answer to my question: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2604872

My Kodi shows version 3.9.5 but the cast info still does not get scraped.

(2017-07-02, 00:15)chumbo Wrote: I've just started getting a 'Unable to connect to server' when running the 'scan for update' to scrape new movies?!
Anybody know what could be wrong? I really didn't do anything, it just happened one evening for no apparent reason! :-(

Any ideas about my initial question? To make matters worse I ran into the same problems as chumbo (also no banned addons present).

Thanks in advance for your replies.
@chumbo
@kekomat

Can you check to see whether you have the latest add-on and script versions. You should have these latest versions...

TMDB 3.9.5
TMDB tvshows 1.3.6
TMDB common library 2.16.0

TVDB 1.8.5

Some are found in Settings>System Settings>Add-ons>Manage Dependencies.

If you don't have the above versions, then update them and that might resolve the issues.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks! Updating all the apps did in fact solve for me! (that and hard-rebooting)
Thanks! Although I have auto update enabled and could not notice that any updates were installed lately it now works for me as well.
(2017-07-03, 23:00)Karellen Wrote: TMDB tvshows 1.3.6

What does this addon do?
Scrapes themoviedb.org for TV shows.
Hello this add-on dos'n download any Fanart or Coverart
i have kodi 17.3 and add-on version 3.9.5
Hello @mertvec,

This is a known issue which you can read about here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2610986

There is a work around posted in there as well.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi all
Running Kodi 17.3 on LE.
Latest version of this metadata plugin but I am finding very slow scanning of movies. It gets stuck on 0% for around 5 mins before starting to scan.
In the logs I keep seeing:

"Metadata and Artwork module --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 10 seconds"

However the plugin already has API key in it and no way of putting my own key.
Any suggestions?
anyone?
Hello Nekromantik,

"Latest" is not a version. Please be specific.

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, perform the update library where you experience the slow scan. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.
My Signature
(2017-08-25, 02:14)Karellen Wrote: Hello Nekromantik,

"Latest" is not a version. Please be specific.

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, perform the update library where you experience the slow scan. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here.

Hi Version is 3.9.5

Here is debug log https://pastebin.com/ae4QgbJx

Thanks
Quote:Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-08-27, 10:47)nickr Wrote:
Quote:Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay

There is no settings to allow you to add your own key.
The Add on has a key already baked in.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2