• 104(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
I come not to a solution how to get coloured genre. In this screenshot i have genre "Nachrichten / Tagesgeschehen"
watch gallery

watch gallery

What and were have i add or rename png files and what have i to edit in your "My Genre Color Map.txt" file to get the colour?
With standard Estuary i get genre colours!! Why works it with standard skin Estuary but not with your skin?
watch gallery
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
After using for a long time the V1 Estuary Mod, I have the intention to install Leia and to use the V2 (amazing skin). I'm running Windows10 on Intel Nuc.To have the least possible issues, which version is to best to install : the 32bit or 64bit ? Tnx for any advice.
(2017-08-26, 12:32)SirRickie Wrote: After using for a long time the V1 Estuary Mod, I have the intention to install Leia and to use the V2 (amazing skin). I'm running Windows10 on Intel Nuc.To have the least possible issues, which version is to best to install : the 32bit or 64bit ? Tnx for any advice.

Mod should work flawlessly with Kodi 32 bits

If like me you want to use Kodi 64 bits: the only issue I see is with extendedinfo addon because of the missing script.module.pil
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-08-26, 11:46)tehax Wrote: I come not to a solution how to get coloured genre. In this screenshot i have genre "Nachrichten / Tagesgeschehen"
watch gallery

watch gallery

What and were have i add or rename png files and what have i to edit in your "My Genre Color Map.txt" file to get the colour?
With standard Estuary i get genre colours!! Why works it with standard skin Estuary but not with your skin?
watch gallery

There is a settings to enable default genres colors, see : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2630200
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-26, 12:48)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-08-26, 12:32)SirRickie Wrote: After using for a long time the V1 Estuary Mod, I have the intention to install Leia and to use the V2 (amazing skin). I'm running Windows10 on Intel Nuc.To have the least possible issues, which version is to best to install : the 32bit or 64bit ? Tnx for any advice.

If like me you want to use Kodi 64 bits: the only issue I see is with extendedinfo addon because of the missing script.module.pil

I'll try 32 bits then, because I like a lot the extended info.
Btw : some time ago, you posted that the installation of Estuary Mod always works for you by doing it as follows :
-grab all zip files from OP
-install marcelveldt's beta repo from zip
-install guilouz's repo from zip
-install skin from guilou's repo
-install all other addons from zip

I guess that is still the best way and still valid for V2 ? Am I right ? Tnx
(2017-08-26, 13:31)SirRickie Wrote:
(2017-08-26, 12:48)Gracus Wrote:

Btw : some time ago, you posted that the installation of Estuary Mod always works for you by doing it as follows :

Yep!

Still the way I install this mod without issue
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-08-26, 13:40)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-08-26, 13:31)SirRickie Wrote:
(2017-08-26, 12:48)Gracus Wrote: Mod should work flawlessly with Kodi 32 bits

Yep!

Still the way I install this mod without issue

Tnx. Have a nice weekend.

There is a settings to enable default genres colors, see : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2630200
[/quote]
Ha, i never used this setting tab Tongue
I have one last request. Could you please add an option for bigger fonts in general or at least for epg channels and timeline? I see this in this topic "Skin MOD - Estuary Plus Skin (with improved readability throughout)"
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Thank you for your extensive work!

Amazing!
(2017-08-25, 04:14)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi,

can you extend available view types inside netflix addon ? Currently only extended list and icon wall are available.

Done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-26, 15:48)tehax Wrote:
(2017-08-26, 13:17)Guilouz Wrote:

Ha, i never used this setting tab Tongue
I have one last request. Could you please add an option for bigger fonts in general or at least for epg channels and timeline? I see this in this topic "Skin MOD - Estuary Plus Skin (with improved readability throughout)"
[/quote]

I think it's sufficient for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-08-27, 03:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-08-25, 04:14)hawkeyexp Wrote: Hi,

can you extend available view types inside netflix addon ? Currently only extended list and icon wall are available.

Done on last git Wink

Great ! looks really good :-)
How do you think about adding decoding type (hardware/software) from player info to video osd as icon like res etc.? It is sometimes interesting for streaming services.
(2017-08-28, 18:30)hawkeyexp Wrote: How do you think about adding decoding type (hardware/software) from player info to video osd as icon like res etc.? It is sometimes interesting for streaming services.

No, not this kind of info into mediaflags. this info is available by pressing "o" button on video player.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Since the changes to TV Guide - I no longer get Posters/Banners etc showing in the guide. In the Left pane the image is shown when the episode is selected, but there are no images on the right-side of the screen.

Using Librelec latest alpha build
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17