Release ThreeNow (New Zealand)
Heart 

Instructions: http://www.matthuisman.nz/2017/03/threen...dd-on.html
No VPN required outside NZ except for live TV. Great addon thanks
Matt I have only been able to get the live channels going. I'll get some logs over the weekend hopefully.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Does the TVNZ add-on work for you?
Hi,

Im getting a http 404 error when the addon tries to download the DRM. Im using Kodi Leia. Is this a known issue?

Thanks
@dan_jericho

What device are you running it on?
Make sure your also running the latest version (0.1.8)
Yes, Im on the latest version of the addon.

Im running the latest Millhouse Libreelec Leia nightly Generic on an Intel NUC, so I have the bleeding edge version of input adaptive.

Ive tried to uninstall, clear the addon and addon_data directory for the addon and reinstall, but no beans.

It stopped working perhaps around the time when you moved the DRM out to a separate module, tho not 100% sure.

Also, Im located in Europe, but this had been working for me up until about a week ago no problems without a VPN.

Thanks
Hi,

Ive just installed the latest updates you have pushed, and all is working again Smile

Thanks for the excellent plugins, Kia ora
Awesome Big Grin
Thanks for this Matt. My Mythtv backend has stopped working since it's hard drive failed. You have helped me catch up on 7 Days - essential viewing!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@nickr
No worries, so I assume you got your original issue sorted (from above) Big Grin
I was testing on Mint - an older version based on ubuntu 14.04 on my laptop, and that still doesn't work (although I am unconcerned about that as I don't use Kodi on the laptop except for the odd bit of testing, or helping out other posters find stuff in the gui)

Installing on my Chomebox with Libreelec 8.02 worked fine.
Works fine for me on Windows (Krypton 17.4) and Android (Leia 18 Alpha 1), thanks.

Shouldn't the id be plugin.video.three.now?
Yes.
The id was wrong but the time someone told me - it had a lot of installs.
So can't really change without breaking all existing installs ability to update.

When I make a new multi-provider OnDemand add-on - i'll make sure to get it right Smile
Then I'll push an update to the existing add-ons to notify of new add-on.
multi-provider add-on sounds like a very good idea.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ThreeNow (New Zealand)1