• 11(current)
Release FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository
not sure if it's just me or not so thought I'd ask. I seem to have to re activate every time I start the plugin. Usually I activate the plugin and I don't have to do it again for a few months. Lately I've had to do it each time...sometimes multiple times in one day. Is anyone else having this issue?
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
(2017-08-29, 15:43)japes Wrote: not sure if it's just me or not so thought I'd ask. I seem to have to re activate every time I start the plugin. Usually I activate the plugin and I don't have to do it again for a few months. Lately I've had to do it each time...sometimes multiple times in one day. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes I am having the same issue, It seems it started almost 2-3 weeks ago where I had to re-activate every time when using it, so I went one step further and it seems that in the user data folder, the reg_expiry 3 month date in the credentials file stays true, but the access_token expiry is being set to expire in a 24 hour cycle.?

Have tried older versions and the same thing happens after reactivating and 24 hour expiry still happens.. Hoping there is a fix for this as it does get tiresome having to reactivate all the time before use, but otherwise a very awesome add-on.
With me it expires every 4 hours. Just wait emilsvennesson to fix it
(2017-08-29, 18:15)bandit1369 Wrote:
(2017-08-29, 15:43)japes Wrote: not sure if it's just me or not so thought I'd ask. I seem to have to re activate every time I start the plugin. Usually I activate the plugin and I don't have to do it again for a few months. Lately I've had to do it each time...sometimes multiple times in one day. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes I am having the same issue, It seems it started almost 2-3 weeks ago where I had to re-activate every time when using it, so I went one step further and it seems that in the user data folder, the reg_expiry 3 month date in the credentials file stays true, but the access_token expiry is being set to expire in a 24 hour cycle.?

Have tried older versions and the same thing happens after reactivating and 24 hour expiry still happens.. Hoping there is a fix for this as it does get tiresome having to reactivate all the time before use, but otherwise a very awesome add-on.

(2017-08-30, 22:00)usphil Wrote: With me it expires every 4 hours. Just wait emilsvennesson to fix it

Thanks guys. Just wanted to know if it was just me. Knowing that it's not is actually good news as it means it will more than likely be fixable.
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC
Yeah its a bit annoying... love the addon though.
I'm having the same issue. It's really annoying.
Hope it gets fixed, because I like the addon a lot.
I think emilsvennesson is busy working on his widevine code, so as annoyed as you guys are you will just have to wait patiently..maybe he waiting for one of you guys to post a proper debug log?
fox sports streams are now event based, so they change each event, hence why you need to re-activate
So just tried the addon on Kodi 17.4 under Ubuntu 16.04.3 and it activates w/cable, but crashes kodi immediately upon trying to stream. The addon works perfectly on the same kodi version on windows 10. 

Is this one of those "Linux can't handle certain DRMs used by flash or other streaming services problems" (i.e., the addon works, just not on this os), or does the addon really work on linux and I should submit a crashlog?

Thanks!
(2017-10-21, 22:47)thezencowsaysmu Wrote: So just tried the addon on Kodi 17.4 under Ubuntu 16.04.3 and it activates w/cable, but crashes kodi immediately upon trying to stream. The addon works perfectly on the same kodi version on windows 10. 

Is this one of those "Linux can't handle certain DRMs used by flash or other streaming services problems" (i.e., the addon works, just not on this os), or does the addon really work on linux and I should submit a crashlog?

Thanks!

The add-on works fine in linux. You should post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-10-22, 01:11)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-10-21, 22:47)thezencowsaysmu Wrote: So just tried the addon on Kodi 17.4 under Ubuntu 16.04.3 and it activates w/cable, but crashes kodi immediately upon trying to stream. The addon works perfectly on the same kodi version on windows 10. 

Thanks!

The add-on works fine in linux.  You should post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki).

Logs:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/25790935/
https://paste.ubuntu.com/25790965/

let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks!
working on Mac and libreelec
problem solved. turns out ubuntu 16.04 has a bad version of python-cryptography and pyopen-ssl. Backporting the yackety versions solves the crashes and the addon works.
You can use Fox Sports Go addon for Kodi or FSGo app on phone without provider subscription. Just sign-in with Directv, it will activate your device in 2 hours for free. It works now, I am not sure in the future.
@emilsvennesson Are you still maintaining this addon? It looks like it needs some changes to work with Leia....see this post
It's a pretty critical addon for me and would definitely appreciate if it could be updated for Leia. Thanks for all the work on it!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FOX Sports GO - available in the official repository3