• 9(current)
Release Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]
I have a bug when watching musicvideo. At the end of the clip, Kodi freezes. Does anyone has the same issue?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Is there any ways to install cyrilic charset?
skin is great but there are is as far i seen a verry anyoin bug,, when playing music in full screen i cant use the ok button to get the osd menu and also ant use the up key to go to next song..
normaly when i press ok i get the osd menu now it does nothing , and when using up or down i used to get next or previous song but that now only forwards the lyrics . only when a song has no lyrics found and lyricks not there then those functions work but as son the lyrics layer is there again it doesnt work..
also is there a way to go into the settings of the lyrics app? and i mean not the cuc lyrics addon.
(2017-09-03, 16:54)style2k Wrote: skin is great but there are is as far i seen a verry anyoin bug,, when playing music in full screen i cant use the ok button to get the osd menu and also ant use the up key to go to next song..
normaly when i press ok i get the osd menu now it does nothing , and when using up or down i used to get next or previous song but that now only forwards the lyrics . only when a song has no lyrics found and lyricks not there then those functions work but as son the lyrics layer is there again it doesnt work..
also is there a way to go into the settings of the lyrics app? and i mean not the cuc lyrics addon.

Thanks, I suppose that you must be using a remote to control kodi, aren't you? I can't help you then, since I only use the keyboard and all the shortcuts mentioned here are available: http://kodi.wiki/view/keyboard_controls

As you can see hitting 'M' brings up the osd menu, '.' skip to the next song, ';' goes to the previous one... and so on...

There's no lyrics app as such, but you can choose some options regarding to lyrics in the osd menu (first icon on the right)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-09-04, 09:54)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-09-03, 16:54)style2k Wrote: skin is great but there are is as far i seen a verry anyoin bug,, when playing music in full screen i cant use the ok button to get the osd menu and also ant use the up key to go to next song..

Thanks, I suppose that you must be using a remote to control kodi, aren't you? I can't help you then, since I only use the keyboard and all the shortcuts mentioned here are available: http://kodi.wiki/view/keyboard_controls

As you can see hitting 'M' brings up the osd menu, '.' skip to the next song, ';' goes to the previous one... and so on...

There's no lyrics app as such, but you can choose some options regarding to lyrics in the osd menu (first icon on the right)

yes i use a harmony remote ,, i can program any key into it no problem, but its wierd that it Always worked but not with the video lyrics on then it doesnt work.
ok so no settings for the video lyrics addon then ? i was just curious if you can change font size etc..
(2017-09-04, 18:52)style2k Wrote: yes i use a harmony remote ,, i can program any key into it no problem, but its wierd that it Always worked but not with the video lyrics on then it doesnt work.
ok so no settings for the video lyrics addon then ? i was just curious if you can change font size etc..
Not weird. Those commands should never have worked previously when lyrics are shown regardless if it is manfeeds awesome video lyrics addition or not. The lyrics window has focus so arrow keys would affect that particular window only. When lyrics are not active you can control using arrow keys.

This is expected behavior.
First, let me say that this skin is great! The customizations seem endless. I am having a slight problem, however. Movies that I've previously played in the default skin in 16:1 now play in 21:9 resolution. And even when they do play correctly, the video looks 'scrunched'. I've checked everything I can think of, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated in solving this.

EDIT: I found the problem. I messed with the video calibration earlier and forgot to set it back.
Bonjour j'ai téléchargé votre fichier zip mais je n'arrive pas à installer dans zdmc sur ma.zidoo.
Laje suis sur aeon nox ou je dois aller pour installer votre zip
Hello @gabi65

A reminder that we are an English forum. Please also post an English google translation of your French post.

Bilingual posts are ok
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Will there be kodi 18 Version of this Skin
Sorry to bother, but when trying to install skin (using method i know) by downloading the zip file (media fire zip) then installing via install zip in kodi it says failed to install from location. Is there another way I should be installing that I may not know of? Any help is a appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U
(2017-10-31, 01:52)Onknight Wrote: Will there be kodi 18 Version of this Skin

Yes, of course, when Leia is more mature...

(2017-10-31, 03:50)djb719 Wrote: Sorry to bother,  but when trying to install skin (using method i know)  by downloading the zip file (media fire zip) then installing via install zip in kodi it says failed to install from location.  Is there another way I should be installing that I may not know of? Any help is a appreciated.  

Are you in Krypton? It's not ready for Leia yet...

If you are in Krypton try switching to Estuary and install from there... It's the only thing I can think of...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-10-31, 11:17)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-10-31, 01:52)Onknight Wrote: Will there be kodi 18 Version of this Skin
(2017-10-31, 03:50)djb719 Wrote: Sorry to bother,  but when trying to install skin (using method i know)  by downloading the zip file (media fire zip) then installing via install zip in kodi it says failed to install from location.  Is there another way I should be installing that I may not know of? Any help is a appreciated.  

Are you in Krypton? It's not ready for Leia yet...

If you are in Krypton try switching to Estuary and install from there... It's the only thing I can think of...
Sorry for the long reply time, but yea I'm on krypton. I will try switching too estuary and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U
Manfeed, you've done an excellent job !! Thank you for this wonderful version !

Can you please shed some light on this : When on TVShows I'm using the Banner 3D menu, extrafanarts will not force to cycle change as they do when I'm using the List View. The same happens when entering the seasons menu, but only when using the Banner 3D menu for Series selection.

Obviously the extrafanarts are cached as they supposed as they keep changing when List is selected.

Any idea ?
What could I possible be doing wrong as I am still getting the cant install from zip error message lol

Sent from my SM-N950U
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Spin (Krypton) [03-january-2018]3