• 120(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi Marcel, is there a way to side load your Titan skin, instead of using Kodi repo, I am heading to Country where internet may or not be available or very slow to download, for these reasons, when I do make a change or rebuild my Kodi, I want to be able to load Titan Skin without internet, is this possible?

Thanks
(2017-09-07, 20:01)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Marcel, is there a way to side load your Titan skin, instead of using Kodi repo, I am heading to Country where internet may or not be available or very slow to download, for these reasons, when I do make a change or rebuild my Kodi, I want to be able to load Titan Skin without internet, is this possible?

Well, the easiest way is if you browse to the addons folder of your Kodi installation.
In there you should see a "packages" folder. It contains all the zips of the addons you have installed.
Just backup that and you will have all stuff ready to load manually
Widget: Emby>Upcoming Movies is missing from the widget picker. It displays movies which will be in the theaters soon.
(2017-09-07, 22:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-07, 20:01)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Marcel, is there a way to side load your Titan skin, instead of using Kodi repo, I am heading to Country where internet may or not be available or very slow to download, for these reasons, when I do make a change or rebuild my Kodi, I want to be able to load Titan Skin without internet, is this possible?

Well, the easiest way is if you browse to the addons folder of your Kodi installation.
In there you should see a "packages" folder. It contains all the zips of the addons you have installed.
Just backup that and you will have all stuff ready to load manually

I will give this a try, thanks
(2017-09-06, 18:06)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Marcel, lately I have noticed that when emby server is offline for whatever reasons, then I turn on my Kodi, all the shortcut menus (Movies, TV's, Kids, Sport etc) will disappeared, while the Live Tv menu is not even active to watch Live Tv,, I am thinking there is a call function that the skin is not able to location when Kodi powered/server is offline, hence it return funny menus. However, when I switch to confluence skin or Estuary default skin every menus shows including posters and Fanarts, even when the server is offline while I can watch my Live TV. But when the server is back on line Titan skin menu will reappeared and aligned properly. Is possible to look into why, I can send you a screen shot of what I see.

Cheers!

Hi Marcel, Another issue that I came a-crossed, is when a user is suspended but not deleted from the server, instead of the skin load the provide, Titan skin iGUI will display nothing all the interface will be gone, until when the user is active again this time the interface will reload as usual. But this is not the case when I turned to Estuary and Confluence.

Could you please revised the skin such that when the user is of line from the server and when the server it self is off line the skin will still load the user profile. Please let me know when you're done so I test and report any feedback Thanks
Hi, I am just wondering what happened to the "Download artwork for PVR Recordings" setting highlighted in the screenshot below. This is from Kodi Isengard but I can't find it in Kodi Krypton:

(2017-09-09, 18:59)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: Hi, I am just wondering what happened to the "Download artwork for PVR Recordings" setting highlighted in the screenshot below. This is from Kodi Isengard but I can't find it in Kodi Krypton:

Settings>skin settings>live tv>pvr artwork settings
(2017-09-09, 19:29)disaacso Wrote: Settings>skin settings>live tv>pvr artwork settings

I assume you mean this:

The problem with that is it just doesn't work the way the old setting did. Nothing gets put in that folder, and even if I manually move art that works on the old system it does nothing on this version. If it pulls in artwork from the web it won't put it in that folder either. What am I doing wrong, or is this just not working as it used to?

Another problem (possibly related, possibly not) is when viewing the list of recordings from the PVR backend it used to show the channel icon in the old version, but in this one it doesn't.

EDIT: I just noticed the line at the top of that screenshot that says "PVR metadata/artwork scraper-needs skin or add-on support!" - what does that mean? Could that be a reason for this problem?
(2017-09-10, 05:07)xbmclinuxuser Wrote:
(2017-09-09, 19:29)disaacso Wrote: Settings>skin settings>live tv>pvr artwork settings

I assume you mean this:

The problem with that is it just doesn't work the way the old setting did. Nothing gets put in that folder, and even if I manually move art that works on the old system it does nothing on this version. If it pulls in artwork from the web it won't put it in that folder either. What am I doing wrong, or is this just not working as it used to?

Another problem (possibly related, possibly not) is when viewing the list of recordings from the PVR backend it used to show the channel icon in the old version, but in this one it doesn't.

EDIT: I just noticed the line at the top of that screenshot that says "PVR metadata/artwork scraper-needs skin or add-on support!" - what does that mean? Could that be a reason for this problem?

So are you not getting any artwork at all for pvr recordings? What backend are you using?
(2017-09-10, 14:56)disaacso Wrote: So are you not getting any artwork at all for pvr recordings? What backend are you using?

I am getting some art just not all, I am using TVHeadend as my backend. I figured out how to get the art to show if I do it manually, however the one thing I can't figure out at all is how to get it to show the channel logo down in the right hand corner like it did in Kodi 15. In the version of Titan that ran under Kodi 15 there was a file in every directory for every show called pvrdetails.xml that had this line <channellogo>/path/channellogo.png</channellogo> that set the channel logo. is there some way to get this in the new version?
(2017-09-10, 21:33)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: I am getting some art just not all, I am using TVHeadend as my backend. I figured out how to get the art to show if I do it manually, however the one thing I can't figure out at all is how to get it to show the channel logo down in the right hand corner like it did in Kodi 15. In the version of Titan that ran under Kodi 15 there was a file in every directory for every show called pvrdetails.xml that had this line <channellogo>/path/channellogo.png</channellogo> that set the channel logo. is there some way to get this in the new version?

I am have this exact same issue with channel logos not working, it use to work for me too. I would really appreciate any help with this, I really miss seeing the logos.
(2017-09-12, 01:17)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2017-09-10, 21:33)xbmclinuxuser Wrote: I am getting some art just not all, I am using TVHeadend as my backend. I figured out how to get the art to show if I do it manually, however the one thing I can't figure out at all is how to get it to show the channel logo down in the right hand corner like it did in Kodi 15. In the version of Titan that ran under Kodi 15 there was a file in every directory for every show called pvrdetails.xml that had this line <channellogo>/path/channellogo.png</channellogo> that set the channel logo. is there some way to get this in the new version?

I am have this exact same issue with channel logos not working, it use to work for me too. I would really appreciate any help with this, I really miss seeing the logos.

Look for a folder in user data>addon data>tvheadend.pvr called channelicons or something similar, probably inside of another folder, perhaps called cache (I use Mythtv so I can't be sure this exists in tvheadend). If you find it, it should have a file for every channel, you would have to download icons and rename them to match. Again this is how Mythtv works, very few people seem to get icons to auto populate in Mythtv either, I imagine the file layout should be similar between back ends for this
disaacso: You misunderstand. The channel icons display just fine in everything BUT the Recordings screen (and also the Timers screen IIRC, I'm not in a position to check right this second). Now in those screens, it will show the channel name in text down in the lower right hand corner of the screen (using the "Simple list (PVR)" view), but in earlier versions it would show the channel logo of the channel the program was recorded from (or is set to record from) rather than just plain text. This ONLY affects the Recordings and Timers screens; however the channel icons display fine in other screens such as Channels and Guide.
Ah, yeah I misunderstood that. Cant say that I've seen channel logos show up for either one of those screens for a while either. Do they show up for other skins? If not it seems like it is a change in kodi, not Titan, and you may get a better answer in a different sub
I don't normally use any other skins, and I've never seen any others that have displays similar enough to Titan's where I could make a comparison. What I am saying is that the channel icons display in Kodi 15 (Isengard) but do not in Kodi 17 (Krypton). It would be nice if we could get come clarification from marcelveldt as to whether the display of these icons in the Recordings and Timers screens is a function of the Titan skin, or of Kodi itself.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6