• 21(current)
Beta WebGrab+Plus Configurator
(2017-08-11, 21:24)primaeval Wrote: I've added the change to 0.0.39.
Carefully tested WebGrab+Plus Configurator v0.0.39 on Win10 64bit PC with following files correctly being written to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus\ when "Output Config Files" option selected.
  • *.ini(s)
  • WebGrab++.config.xml
  • WebGrab++.config.xml.last
xmltv.xml is also correctly being written to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\WebGrab+Plus\ after "Run Webgrab" option selected and task completed.
(With associated log and cookies files)
  • xmltv.xml
  • WebGrab++.log.txt
  • hot_cookies.txt
Thanks Cool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
I have been trying to run Webgrab+Plus for a couple of days. In the past the EPG got updated but suddently it stopped. I change the source of the channels several times but in vain.

Any idea how to fix it? Thank you.

Here the error messages:
[ ]
[ ] Job started at 11/09/2017 11:51:47
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] Running on: Unix 4.9.29.0
[ Debug ] Environment: 4.0.30319.42000
[ Debug ] Mono version: 5.0.1.1 (2017-02/5077205 Wed May 31 10:51:59 BST 2017)
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] Loading timezone data
[ Debug ] Embedded timezones source: WGconsole.WG.Common.timezonesdata.txt
[ Debug ] Reading config file: WebGrab++.config.xml
[Warning ] timezone=UTC+01:00 mapped with timezone_id "Europe/Paris"
[ Info ] found: tvspielfilm.de.ini -- Revision 05
[ Debug ] xmltv input file - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide_wgp.xml - found
[ Debug ] 0 superfluous shows removed
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=BR) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=Das Erste) in the config file
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ] i=index .=same c=change g=gab r=replace n=new
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ] Group (0) :
[ Info ] update requested for - 2 - out of - 2 - channels for 3 day(s)
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] ( 1/2 ) TVSPIELFILM.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=BR) -- mode Incremental
[Error ] Unable to update channel BR
[Critical] Generic syntax exception:
[Critical] message:
[Error ] no index page data received from BR
[Error ] unable to update channel, try again later
[ Info ] Existing guide data restored!
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] ( 1/2 ) TVSPIELFILM.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=Das Erste) -- mode Incremental
[Error ] Unable to update channel Das Erste
[Critical] Generic syntax exception:
[Critical] message:
[Error ] no index page data received from Das Erste
[Error ] unable to update channel, try again later
[ Info ] Existing guide data restored!
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] 0 shows in 2 channels
[ Debug ] 0 updated shows
[ Debug ] 0 new shows added
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ ] Job finished at 11/09/2017 11:52:12 done in 24s
[ Debug ] statistics upload error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
(2017-09-11, 13:58)tester14 Wrote: ^^^

It looks like the webgrab scapers for tvspielfilm.de need updating, probably due to a website change at tvspielfilm.de.

You can report it at webgrab and see if someone can fix it or try one of the other German epg providers.
http://www.webgrabplus.com/

Sometimes there is a fix in the forum which takes a while to get to the main siteini pack.
I did a search but there is nothing recent for tvspielfilm.de on their forum.
Thank you. You are right. I tried anohter source and it seems to be working with some channels.

One more question: How to erase the "old" EPG sources in the webi interface of TVHeadend?
(2017-09-11, 15:21)tester14 Wrote: Thank you. You are right. I tried anohter source and it seems to be working with some channels.

One more question: How to erase the "old" EPG sources in the webi interface of TVHeadend?

I haven't got a TVHeadend to test it with right now. It is a very complicated beast.
Somewhere in the settings you should be able to get it to pick a new xmltv channel.
If you can't find it I'll try to set up TVHeadend on something when I get the chance.
(2017-09-11, 15:26)primaeval Wrote: If you can't find it I'll try to set up TVHeadend on something when I get the chance.

No, I have been looking for it for some time now. Since I tried different sources of the EPG I now have 4 or 5 different channels available for one single EPG channel.
(2017-09-11, 15:29)tester14 Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 15:26)primaeval Wrote: If you can't find it I'll try to set up TVHeadend on something when I get the chance.

No, I have been looking for it for some time now. Since I tried different sources of the EPG I now have 4 or 5 different channels available for one single EPG channel.

Have you got some options for different xmltv channels in:
Tvheadend \ Configuration \ Channel/EPG \ Channels \ EPG Source
(2017-09-11, 15:34)primaeval Wrote: Have you got some options for different xmltv channels in:

Yes, I have different options e. g. for SWR: SWR, SWR HD, SWR BW, SWR SR. I have to choose manually the correct one. Therefore, I would like to delete all EPG sources from a previous "installation".
(2017-09-11, 15:54)tester14 Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 15:34)primaeval Wrote: Have you got some options for different xmltv channels in:

Yes, I have different options e. g. for SWR: SWR, SWR HD, SWR BW, SWR SR. I have to choose manually the correct one. Therefore, I would like to delete all EPG sources from a previous "installation".

I don't know. I'm trying to configure my TVHeadend setup on a rpi with iptv channels and a webgrab xmltv.
I think I had to manually select the xmltv source for each channel as they didn't match up well enough.

Have you tried removing your input device and adding it again?
(2017-09-11, 16:03)primaeval Wrote: I don't know. I'm trying to configure my TVHeadend setup on a rpi with iptv channels and a webgrab xmltv.
I think I had to manually select the xmltv source for each channel as they didn't match up well enough.

I have to choose between the different sources manually in the web interface. Since there are various sources for the same channel it is difficult to choose the right one.

(2017-09-11, 16:03)primaeval Wrote: Have you tried removing your input device and adding it again?

No, I haven't tried to remove the input device. Everything is on a single Raspi 3.
(2017-09-11, 16:08)tester14 Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 16:03)primaeval Wrote: I don't know. I'm trying to configure my TVHeadend setup on a rpi with iptv channels and a webgrab xmltv.

I have to choose between the different sources manually in the web interface. Since there are various sources for the same channel it is difficult to choose the right one.

(2017-09-11, 16:03)primaeval Wrote: Have you tried removing your input device and adding it again?

No, I haven't tried to remove the input device. Everything is on a single Raspi 3.

It looks like manual selection is in:
TVheadend \ Configuration \ Channel/EPG \ EPG Grabber Channels \ Channels

There is the heuristic setting in
TVheadend \ Configuration \ Channel/EPG \ EPG Grabber Modules \ Internal: xmltv \ Parameters \ Channel numbers (heuristic) = First word
which might help the guessing.

I'm probably just pressing as many random buttons as you at this stage.
(2017-09-11, 16:30)primaeval Wrote: It looks like manual selection is in:

TVheadend \ Configuration \ Channel/EPG \ EPG Grabber Modules \ Internal: xmltv \ Parameters \ Channel numbers (heuristic) = First word

The heuristic function does not work since I have various sources for the same channel, e. g. SWR, SWR HD, SWR SR, SWR BW.

And now I get the same errror messages again from the new EPG source:
[ ] Job started at 11/09/2017 16:50:30
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] Running on: Unix 4.9.43.0
[ Debug ] Mono version: 5.2.0.215 (tarball Tue Aug 22 08:18:30 BST 2017)
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] found: m.tvtoday.de.ini -- Revision 03
[ Debug ] xmltv input file - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide_wgp.xml - found
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=ARD-alpha) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=SRF 1) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=ProSieben MAXX) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=SWR/SR) in the config file
more lines which I erased
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ] Group (0) :
[ Info ] update requested for - 40 - out of - 40 - channels for 3 day(s)
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] ( 1/40 ) M.TVTODAY.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=ARD-alpha) -- mode Incremental
[Error ] no shows in indexpage!
[ Info ]
[ Debug ]
Mor lines which I erased
[ Info ] ( 40/40 ) M.TVTODAY.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=PHOENIX) -- mode Incremental
[ Info ]
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] 101 shows in 40 channels
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ ] Job finished at 11/09/2017 16:51:35 done in 1m 4s
[ Debug ] statistics upload error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
(2017-09-11, 16:55)tester14 Wrote:
(2017-09-11, 16:30)primaeval Wrote: It looks like manual selection is in:

The heuristic function does not work since I have various sources for the same channel, e. g. SWR, SWR HD, SWR SR, SWR BW.

And now I get the same errror messages again from the new EPG source:
[ ] Job started at 11/09/2017 16:50:30
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] Running on: Unix 4.9.43.0
[ Debug ] Mono version: 5.2.0.215 (tarball Tue Aug 22 08:18:30 BST 2017)
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] found: m.tvtoday.de.ini -- Revision 03
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=ARD-alpha) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=SRF 1) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=ProSieben MAXX) in the config file
[Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=SWR/SR) in the config file
more lines which I erased
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ Info ] Group (0) :
[ Info ] update requested for - 40 - out of - 40 - channels for 3 day(s)
[ Debug ]
[ Info ] ( 1/40 ) M.TVTODAY.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=ARD-alpha) -- mode Incremental
[ Info ]
[ Debug ]
Mor lines which I erased
[ Info ] ( 40/40 ) M.TVTODAY.DE -- chan. (xmltv_id=PHOENIX) -- mode Incremental
[ Info ]
[ Debug ]
[ Debug ] 101 shows in 40 channels
[ Info ]
[ Info ]
[ ] Job finished at 11/09/2017 16:51:35 done in 1m 4s

That looks ok. Webgrab looks in your last xmtv output file to do incremental updates. It just says that you have some old channels in there that aren't in the new config file.
If you get bad channels you'll just have to check some of the other providers.

I'm not convinced the heuristic settings is a good idea. It seemed to remap some of my channels. It looks like it is just better to do it manually.

Maybe you'll have to rename some of your channels to get all of them to map up. I don't know how clever TVHeadend can be.
OK Thank you. I will keep trying.
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

I'm running Libreelec 8.02 with Tvheadend and I've been trying (unsuccessfully) for the last two days to import an XMLTV guide from tvguide.co.uk.

I've used the configurator to grab the channels and I've got an xml guide (three actually - guide_wgp.xml, guide.xml and mediaportal.xml), but I can't for the life of me get Tvheadend to import the data.

I've gone into the service addon settings for Tvheadend in Kodi and pointed it at guide_wgp.xml, and I've enabled the internal XMLTV module (tv_grab_file) setting in Tvheadend, but every time it tries to import the data, all I get is:

Code:
2017-10-23 20:09:13.885 xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file: grab /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file
2017-10-23 20:09:13.887 spawn: Executing "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file"
2017-10-23 20:09:13.895 xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file: no output detected
2017-10-23 20:09:13.895 xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/tv_grab_file: grab returned no data

I've also been in and out of various settings files via SSH to see if there's anything obvious, but no matter what I try, I end up with the same failed import.

Please help before I pull all of my hair out! Smile
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WebGrab+Plus Configurator3