Metropolis for Kodi 18 64 Bit version?
No rush of course but any ideas when Metropolis will be available for Kodi 18 64 Bit version?

Thanks Smile
I think most of us are looking forward to the x64 Kodi and Metropolis.
I don't think it matters whether the kodi version is 64 or 32 bit. The skin should work on either.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-09-13, 07:55)UncT Wrote: I think most of us are looking forward to the x64 Kodi and Metropolis.

Yep I am definitely looking forward to using Metropolis on Kodi 18 64 Bit! Smile

But no updates in a while has me just a little bit worried that we will not be seeing any big updates for Metropolis anytime soon. Eek

Metropolis is still my favorite Kodi Skin by far Smile
Why do you keep mentioning 64-bit? That won't matter in any way to a skin.

There have been no updates to Metropolis simply because it's pretty much where I want it as it is. I will release an update for Kodi 18 when it's closer to release itself.
(2017-09-13, 20:06)jingai Wrote: Why do you keep mentioning 64-bit? That won't matter in any way to a skin.

There have been no updates to Metropolis simply because it's pretty much where I want it as it is. I will release an update for Kodi 18 when it's closer to release itself.

I am not sure I guess I just like saying 64 Bit Smile lol

But thanks for the info.
(2017-09-13, 20:06)jingai Wrote: Why do you keep mentioning 64-bit? That won't matter in any way to a skin.

Jingai, most of us who use windows know how the 64 bit versions run smoother and faster than the older 32 bit versions. That is why you hear us talking about 64 bit when we really mean Leia Kodi 18. And thank you so much for your work on this skin as a lot of us use and love it.
Jungai, the Beta 3 is running really well and fast (at least the 64 bit Windows version is). Is there any update as to you releasing the Leia version yet?
It's taking me longer these days to get to my personal projects, but rest assured, it's on the list.  A few of the items in front of it on that list are from my wife though, so you know how that is Wink

It'll happen.  I want to continue using the skin myself, after all.
That is great news and I definately know about the wife - that is why I use the Metropolis skin. She loves it. Thanks so much.
I am one of many (i'm sure) waiting for metropolis to move to 18. This is the only skin I really like.

No pressure but hurry up Smile

Don't worry, it will happen. Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks to @MacGyver saving my butt this year, it will indeed happen.  Work has take over my life unfortunately.

However, I am not likely to submit 4.0 until Kodi 18 is out of beta.  If @MacGyver wants to put up a beta until then, I'm OK with that.
I been using just the Kodi 18 nightly builds for a while now and I never realized how much I would miss Metropolis Skin!

Don't get me wrong the default skin in Kodi 18 is not bad it's just not as good as Metropolis skin in a lot of areas!

Really looking forward to using Metropolis as my skin again! Smile

Will Metropolis 4.0 have any new features other then just being made to run on Kodi 18?
(2018-10-27, 03:36)jingai Wrote:  If "MacGyver" wants to put up a beta until then, I'm OK with that.
 Ok, here goes. I'm sure there will be lots of issues as it's more of an alpha rather than a beta. Use at your own risk.

Github page: skin.metropolis.3.5.0-alpha4

Direct Github download link

You will have to enable "Unknown Sources" and use the "Install from zip" function to install it from Kodi 18 beta4.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis for Kodi 18 64 Bit version?0