• 114(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
@Guilouz

It seems default fanart is not shown inside netflix addon. Estuary shows the default fanart of addon in background your mod not :-( On Youtube it works.

watch gallery
(2017-09-13, 23:36)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Guilouz

It seems default fanart is not shown inside netflix addon. Estuary shows the default fanart of addon in background your mod not :-( On Youtube it works.

watch gallery

What version of netflix do you have ? Because I have this with Netflix addon :

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-13, 23:02)LJAM96 Wrote: Any chance of a view similar to 'Big List' from the WIP skin Grid.
Works really well for showing episodes of shows like in the screenshot

No sorry, no more views in this MOD.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-14, 02:24)Guilouz Wrote: What version of netflix do you have ? Because I have this with Netflix addon :

Wo have done some extensions since your version - it's a build from last commits :-) But you can upgrade via the netflix repo which is part of kodinerds.

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...ry.netflix
(2017-09-14, 04:28)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 02:24)Guilouz Wrote: What version of netflix do you have ? Because I have this with Netflix addon :

Wo have done some extensions since your version - it's a build from last commits :-) But you can upgrade via the netflix repo which is part of kodinerds.

https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/m...ry.netflix

I use this one. I don't know if it's the same : https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix

EDIT : Just updated to latest and I have the same now. Fixed in next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz

The repo contains the public builds from asciidisco :-)
New Update 2.7.6 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Implement FullscreenGame window
• Replace genres widget by new one based on genres content (thanks to sualfred for his idea)

• Add new genres widgets list/panel for Personal widgets
Image Image

• Add new functionality 'Jump to letter' when scrollbar is focused (thanks to jurialmunkey for his idea)
Image Image

• Add new 'Most played music videos' default widget

More in following post...
 Estuary MOD V2 
• Add possibility to show media names with widgets names
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

• Improvements
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Seems I found the reason why artworks does not work for me with a lot of my music files

I set SHS to use only local artworks and it seems to use artist tag instead of album artist tag

So here is an exemple

I got songs from artist Flo Rida and here is the folder structure:

-Folder "Flo Rida"
---banner
---logo
---fanart
---thumb
---Folder "album"

SHS should found artworks but it seems it use artist tag so here is the issue: way before scanning this folder, SHS already found artist "Flo Rida" in artist tag from a song coming from an album from David Guetta
When it first found Flo Rida there is no matching artwork since it is scanning David Guetta folder. Later it scan Flo Rida folder but does not seem to update his information with the now available artworks

Is it something you can fix at your level by asking SHS to use album artist tag (or maybe force a cache refresh when an artist is found for the 2nd time) or should I report this to Marcelveldt?
Moanbag is in da place!
Hi Guilloz and many thanks for your skin and all your work about it!
I really like it!

I have a question, about last today update...
In the home screen widgets, the tv series ones, now I see only 4 items, when, before, there were space for about 6 of them...
is it an issue or is it intended to be this way?
if so, is it possible to choose between 4 or 6 of them?
maybe I need to fix some setting, like resolution?
not a big problem, anyway!
thanks again!
mik
(2017-09-14, 22:34)Gracus Wrote: Seems I found the reason why artworks does not work for me with a lot of my music files

I set SHS to use only local artworks and it seems to use artist tag instead of album artist tag

So here is an exemple

-Folder "Flo Rida"
---banner
---logo
---fanart
---thumb
---Folder "album"

SHS should found artworks but it seems it use artist tag so here is the issue: way before scanning this folder, SHS already found artist "Flo Rida" in artist tag from a song coming from an album from David Guetta
When it first found Flo Rida there is no matching artwork since it is scanning David Guetta folder. Later it scan Flo Rida folder but does not seem to update his information with the now available artworks

Is it something you can fix at your level by asking SHS to use album artist tag (or maybe force a cache refresh when an artist is found for the 2nd time) or should I report this to Marcelveldt?

I can't change nothing, there is only one listitem for music artworks like $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] and Skin Helper do the job.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-14, 22:54)mik64 Wrote: Hi Guilloz and many thanks for your skin and all your work about it!
I really like it!

I have a question, about last today update...
In the home screen widgets, the tv series ones, now I see only 4 items, when, before, there were space for about 6 of them...
is it an issue or is it intended to be this way?
if so, is it possible to choose between 4 or 6 of them?
maybe I need to fix some setting, like resolution?
not a big problem, anyway!
thanks again!
mik

Yes it's normal, I have enlarged tv show widgets when 'show media names with widgets names' is enable in skin settings. You can disable it to have widgets like in previous version.
 Estuary MOD V2 
When I am on the homescreen and on series, and when I activate "show media names with widget names", the episode thumbs are bigger then the ones with "show media names with widget names" not activated. I like these bigger thumbs. Is it perhaps possible to have also these bigger thumbs when "show media names with widget names" is not activated ?
(2017-09-15, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 22:34)Gracus Wrote: Seems I found the reason why artworks does not work for me with a lot of my music files

So here is an exemple

-Folder "Flo Rida"
---banner
---logo
---fanart
---thumb
---Folder "album"

I can't change nothing, there is only one listitem for music artworks like $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.Clearlogo)] and Skin Helper do the job.

Thanks!

Will post in SHS thread to ask Marcelveldt if he could do something for that
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-15, 00:28)SirRickie Wrote: When I am on the homescreen and on series, and when I activate "show media names with widget names", the episode thumbs are bigger then the ones with "show media names with widget names" not activated. I like these bigger thumbs. Is it perhaps possible to have also these bigger thumbs when "show media names with widget names" is not activated ?

No, not possible, widgets are bigger because they have no label when media names are in widgets names.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17