• 120(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I'm using only IMDB but as you said the plot seems to have stopped scraping..
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
As of today thetvdb seems down (to me?). Any scrape returns an error 404 (not good) and EMM exits (also not good :-)

Using last beta 1.4.9, BTW.

2017-09-10 18:54:32.3262;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;[TVScraper] [Start] TV Shows Count [1];
2017-09-10 18:54:32.3262;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwTVScraper_DoWork;5;TRACE;[TVScraper] [Start] Scraping Cosmos 1999 (Ended);
2017-09-10 18:54:32.5634;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow;5;TRACE;[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Start] Cosmos 1999;
2017-09-10 18:54:32.6665;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_TVShow;5;TRACE;[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_TVShow] [Using] TVDB_Data;
2017-09-10 18:54:32.6665;ScraperModule.TVDB_Data;ScraperModule.TVDB_Data.Scraper_TV;5;TRACE;[TVDB_Data] [Scraper_TV] [Start];
2017-09-10 18:54:34.7366;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;System;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: Le serveur distant a retourné une erreur : (404) Introuvable.
à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
à System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
à TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
à ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()* à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
à System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
à System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
à TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
à ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()"
2017-09-10 18:54:43.4831;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====;

EDIT (2017-0912): ... and this morning, the return code changed to 503, so something is happening.
Wait and see, I guess
Bulk renamer problem:

if I have a movie whose title ends in a "." (such as "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." or "Monsters, Inc.") the renamer truncates the "." off the end.

I am using the default rename pattern of $T{.$S}

Any idea how to stop it removing the "." ?
(the same happens if I just use $T too)
Hello!

In Ember Media Manager 1.4 i was able to choose "Preffered Language - sv" in "Movies - TMDB", so "Plot" etc. automatically fixed the text in my language (swedish).
But i can't find that option in Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0? Huh Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad english! Angel
(2017-09-16, 18:51)BeerHunter Wrote: Hello!

In Ember Media Manager 1.4 i was able to choose "Preffered Language - sv" in "Movies - TMDB", so "Plot" etc. automatically fixed the text in my language (swedish).
But i can't find that option in Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0? Huh Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad english! Angel

Scraper language is now set by the language you have set for a movie or tv show source. If you've updated from an older version you have to change/set the source language and mark all existing movies/tv shows and use the context menu to set the language. New movies/tv shows will automatically use the source language. This information will be saved in the NFOs. You can change the language for a specified movie/tv show at any time via context menu, even if it's different to the source language.
(2017-09-15, 10:12)movieview Wrote: Bulk renamer problem:

if I have a movie whose title ends in a "." (such as "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." or "Monsters, Inc.") the renamer truncates the "." off the end.

Yes, the renamer removes all "." at the end of a file or folder name. The reason is that Windows also removes all dots at the end of a folder name. So we do that also for file names to get the same result for both names.
Is that a problem or something that should be disabled for file names?
(2017-09-07, 17:07)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the plot for movies not being scraped? For the last 2-3 days, the plot for movies has not been scraped.. the outline is but not the plot.Not sure if its a new issue or if I maybe changed something?

IMDB has changed the website. Has been fixed: Github

Note: Results from IMDB (english only) and all german scrapers like OFDB and Moviepilot are now language dependent. That means all laguage dependent information like plot/plot outline will only be scraped if you've set the media to the scraper language. So IMDB does not return a plot if you've set the movie to "german, france" or something else than english. Ratings, actors, genre ect. will not be affected.
Welcome back, Dan! Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

(2017-09-04, 23:52)bobrap Wrote: Just wondering if there is a setting somewhere to change the color scheme for new movies/shows. The green text of new items isn't visible when highlighted with the blue bar. Thanks for all your work on this!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-09-17, 15:42)bobrap Wrote: Welcome back, Dan! Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

(2017-09-04, 23:52)bobrap Wrote: Just wondering if there is a setting somewhere to change the color scheme for new movies/shows. The green text of new items isn't visible when highlighted with the blue bar. Thanks for all your work on this!

No, it's not possible. But maybe I change the bar or text color if a new one is selected.
(2017-09-17, 19:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 15:42)bobrap Wrote: Welcome back, Dan! Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

No, it's not possible. But maybe I change the bar or text color if a new one is selected.

Thanks, Dan. That would be a great help!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi Dan,

did you notice this question here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2643840 ? The same problem occurs if I try to rescrape data for all my movies etc. but some title is not in IMDB.
(2017-09-07, 18:19)Boulder Wrote: I have some concerts that are not in IMDB but are in TMDB. When I scrape them, I need to place TMDB as the first scraper or I will get nowhere because I cannot input an IMDB id.

Would it be possible to try the scrapers in order and/or let the user decide which result to use?

That's not possible with the current state of code we use. But I've changed the whole system for Ember 2.0 to make it possible to save different scraper settings as templates. But I don't think that I will be done with 2.0 this year.
(2017-09-17, 13:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 10:12)movieview Wrote: Bulk renamer problem:

Yes, the renamer removes all "." at the end of a file or folder name. The reason is that Windows also removes all dots at the end of a folder name. So we do that also for file names to get the same result for both names.
Is that a problem or something that should be disabled for file names?

Is it a problem? Not sure - it was more that it was unexpected as having just upgraded after a long delay, the behaviour changed. At some point Ember created files called:
The Man from U.N.C.L.E..m4v
and
Monsters, Inc..m4v

(notice the ..)

and now with the current version it has changed its mind. It's not a big deal, but the change in behaviour caught me out so I wondered if I was missing something and the explanation of $T in the application didn't mention removal of trailing .
(2017-09-17, 14:23)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-07, 17:07)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with the plot for movies not being scraped? For the last 2-3 days, the plot for movies has not been scraped.. the outline is but not the plot.Not sure if its a new issue or if I maybe changed something?

IMDB has changed the website. Has been fixed: Github

Note: Results from IMDB (english only) and all german scrapers like OFDB and Moviepilot are now language dependent. That means all laguage dependent information like plot/plot outline will only be scraped if you've set the media to the scraper language. So IMDB does not return a plot if you've set the movie to "german, france" or something else than english. Ratings, actors, genre ect. will not be affected.
Thanks Dan!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Got an unhandled exception error today while scraping a movie. The error text is here:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

@Karellen - Logs removed- Use pastebin

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2