• 46(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-09-14, 19:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: Created another view...

Nice! Would you be willing to share the views you created? Would you consider adding the number of unwatched episodes to this view? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-09-13, 08:44)VikkiXavier Wrote: I modified the list view to my taste.. fanart beside the poster Smile The original work by jeoren is always best, but how is this one?

I really like it! Would you be willing to share? Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
Any chance we can get an option to have the top progress/status/time/date bar hidden when the visualization is up?

I tend to leave it running while I'm cleaning the house & would prefer just the bare vis to be going to help prevent burn-in on my plasma.

Heck, even some help on modifying my own copy to have the top fade out when the song info does would be awesome.
(2017-09-15, 03:08)runsamok Wrote: Any chance we can get an option to have the top progress/status/time/date bar hidden when the visualization is up?

I tend to leave it running while I'm cleaning the house & would prefer just the bare vis to be going to help prevent burn-in on my plasma.

Heck, even some help on modifying my own copy to have the top fade out when the song info does would be awesome.

Yes, planned for the next update.
(2017-09-13, 23:22)manuelriver36 Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 17:25)Jeroen Wrote: Are you on the newest version? An issue with the date was fixed recently.

I'm using 1.2.26 on the Nvidia shield

(2017-09-13, 20:14)Jeroen Wrote: Can you try resetting skin settings? I can't reproduce this on 1.2.24
I just tried it and it is not showing yet. sorry for my bad English

Working with version 1.2.28. Smile
(2017-09-15, 10:45)aquerido Wrote: Working with version 1.2.28. Smile

Yes Smile That was the easy one though Big Grin
Wouldn't you be interested in making a matching remote for iOS?
(2017-09-14, 18:52)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 14:22)Meschugge Wrote:
Quote:Does it not show any type of artwork? Or just artwork sourced from Artist Slideshow? Can you try disabling Artist Slideshow and check with music you are sure you have artwork for in your library?

I have no idea what is causing this for you. I just checked all the related options again and I just cannot reproduce this Huh

No matter what i set, grid only show the cd-cover on the homescreen...very, very strange! And...by the way...grid still doesn't show the current date...neither in the homescreen or in the other windows.

Regarding the homescreen player art, could you get this file and drop it in Grid's xml folder? Location <your kodi profile>/addons/skin.grid/xml
Save it as Variables.xml, choose to overwrite when prompted and reboot Kodi afterwards. Let me know if that solves it for you

Hey Jereon,

first of all....thank you for your support and the great skin! Now, the date and time works fine ! Unfortunately the issiue with the artist slideshow is still present.. but I could pinpoint the error a little bit.
If i use the addon called Pictuerit, displaying my photo-gallery, grid works fine. With artist slideshow, now the homescreen doesnt't show anything.....no artist image....no cover. But for me its ok, because the artist slideshow works fine in the music osd and cd-covers in low quality are disappeared from the homescreen.

Last of all.....sorry for my bad english, arghhh!
(2017-09-15, 11:35)McYoshi Wrote: Wouldn't you be interested in making a matching remote for iOS?

What, like an entirely new app? I don't have enough time as it is Wink Apart from that I never use remote apps and know nothing about iOS development.

(2017-09-15, 11:56)Meschugge Wrote: Hey Jereon,

first of all....thank you for your support and the great skin! Now, the date and time works fine ! Unfortunately the issiue with the artist slideshow is still present.. but I could pinpoint the error a little bit.
If i use the addon called Pictuerit, displaying my photo-gallery, grid works fine. With artist slideshow, now the homescreen doesnt't show anything.....no artist image....no cover. But for me its ok, because the artist slideshow works fine in the music osd and cd-covers in low quality are disappeared from the homescreen.
My experiences with artists slideshow have always been such a mixed bag. But it has been working with no issues for me in Grid. I just don't understand why I can't reproduce the problem, really frustrating Sad

Quote:Last of all.....sorry for my bad english, arghhh!
I can understand you just fine, no worries Smile
Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I was away on vacation for a while. In previous builds, the name of the television show was followed by a colon and then the name of the episode in the list view. But in the most recent update I just see the episode title and not the television show title in list view. Am I missing something? Thank you so much for this beautiful skin again!
(2017-09-15, 10:45)aquerido Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 23:22)manuelriver36 Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 17:25)Jeroen Wrote: Are you on the newest version? An issue with the date was fixed recently.

I'm using 1.2.26 on the Nvidia shield

(2017-09-13, 20:14)Jeroen Wrote: Can you try resetting skin settings? I can't reproduce this on 1.2.24
I just tried it and it is not showing yet. sorry for my bad English

Working with version 1.2.28. Smile

Yes Big Grin Great job Jeroen, thanks
(2017-09-15, 18:10)IdiotSavante Wrote: Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I was away on vacation for a while. In previous builds, the name of the television show was followed by a colon and then the name of the episode in the list view. But in the most recent update I just see the episode title and not the television show title in list view. Am I missing something? Thank you so much for this beautiful skin again!

The name of the tv shows is only displayed when browsing episodes from multiple shows. As there is no way to detect whether this is the case, this is hardcoded for several sources like recently added episodes, watchlist, etc.
Anybody knows how to set director thumbnail? i.e. if it is possible

@Jeroen I've had a chance to track down the variable which is causing what I'm seeing.

watch gallery

If comment out

Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plotoutline) + !Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Plotoutline]</value>
from the [media:description] variable in Variables.xml the PVR information is displayed

I'm using a Mediaportal backend and the Mediaportal addon, could it be that the addon is populating the ListItem.Plotoutline with just the title?
(2017-09-16, 13:25)UsefulG Wrote: @Jeroen I've had a chance to track down the variable which is causing what I'm seeing.

watch gallery

If comment out

Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Plotoutline) + !Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Plotoutline]</value>
from the [media:description] variable in Variables.xml the PVR information is displayed

I'm using a Mediaportal backend and the Mediaportal addon, could it be that the addon is populating the ListItem.Plotoutline with just the title?

That is the variable taking care of evaluating what description is shown in which situation yes. That code is used in many locations so commenting that out will cause a problem elsewhere.

About the mediaportal pvr add-on, I have no idea. As I don't have a PVR setup I am not able to test it.

Just as a test, not meant as a solution: what happens if you leave in just the last value line in that variable?

Code:
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</value>

That will return just what is set as plot, without any conditions applied. If you only see the title, then I can't think of any other explanation than your backend setting the title as plot yeah.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10