• 53(current)
(fuse)neue
Skin is krypton only. There are specific changes needed for addon settings dialog in leia
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-09-07, 08:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: Skin is krypton only. There are specific changes needed for addon settings dialog in leia
doh, thanks!

gotta tell ya, i just can't get enough of of your beautiful skin, absolutely love it for my needs, which is only movie files.... have a question tho, i would like the home page to be the movie titles page, can't quite seem to figure it out, i.e. i don't want a landing page with a "recently added movies" scrolling widget or the like, instead i would the startup/home page to be the same page as clicking the movie title button, is this possible?

also, the only thing that i'm not crazy about is how movie info is handled, altho i do understand how it jives with the low view theme... is there anyway to have a more standard movie info page kick in, such as this (fuse/shifte leila mod):

as i scroll left / right on the menu bar i would like the highlighted button to show it's corresponding page without clicking, i.e. i would like each setting page to show on button focus, is that an easy edit to the code already in place, perhaps an edit to the includes_topbar.xml file? thanks!

(2017-09-07, 00:34)aeneas1 Wrote: my addon dialog boxes look like this, and if i remember correctly so do a few others, is there a quick/easy fix?

EDIT - if i revert to estuary dialog boxes are fine as shown below....

windows 10/64, leila

aeneas1,

As jurialmunkey mentioned, the skin is Krypton-only. However, if you wish to use the skin in Leia, it works very well, with two changes:

1. In the addon.xml file, the GUI version needs to be changed from 5.12.0 to 5.13.0.
2. The DialogAddonSettings.xml needs a few changes; below is a link to an updated file (inside a zip); just unzip into the 1080i subfolder of the skin's main folder, to replace the DialogAddonSettings.xml with the one in the zip file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_YiJJ9YsR2OoKqhMQ

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-09-09, 18:17)bsoriano Wrote: aeneas1,

As jurialmunkey mentioned, the skin is Krypton-only. However, if you wish to use the skin in Leia, it works very well, with two changes:

1. In the addon.xml file, the GUI version needs to be changed from 5.12.0 to 5.13.0.
2. The DialogAddonSettings.xml needs a few changes; below is a link to an updated file (inside a zip); just unzip into the 1080i subfolder of the skin's main folder, to replace the DialogAddonSettings.xml with the one in the zip file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_YiJJ9YsR2OoKqhMQ

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Bart
thanks bart, knew about the addon.xml version edit but couldn't figure the settings edits for the addon dialog file, used the file you provided, all is looking good now, thanks! btw i used the 64 leila build vs the 32, any known problems with that and (fuse)neue? also i have windows 64, but are there really any "real" advantages to using leila 64 vs 32?
think i found another bug if using 18, when a movie i search for is displayed in the popup modal, clicking it does nothing, shouldn't it play?

EDIT - seems to work fine with kodi 17... don't really see a reason to use 18 with fuse, only to discover other little quirks given it wasn't designed for 18, seems to work perfectly well in 17.
(2017-09-09, 00:44)aeneas1 Wrote: gotta tell ya, i just can't get enough of of your beautiful skin, absolutely love it for my needs, which is only movie files.... have a question tho, i would like the home page to be the movie titles page, can't quite seem to figure it out, i.e. i don't want a landing page with a "recently added movies" scrolling widget or the like, instead i would the startup/home page to be the same page as clicking the movie title button, is this possible?

also, the only thing that i'm not crazy about is how movie info is handled, altho i do understand how it jives with the low view theme... is there anyway to have a more standard movie info page kick in, such as this (fuse/shifte leila mod):
Thanks.

You should be able to set the widgets for the home screen in Skin Settings > Home > Customise Home Menu

If you select widget you should be able to scroll down and go to "Video Library > " then "Movies > " and then select "Title" and that should show your full library.

By default the skin has submenu widgets set up. But these only work with the github version of skinshortcuts. There is a bug in the repo version of skin shortcuts that makes them not work. So if you find submenu widgets not working then you will need to go in and set those widgets to None (or download and install the github version of skin shortcuts which is here: https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts)

Movie info is unlikely to change. I'm pretty steadfast about this skin remaining as a lowlist view throughout.

(2017-09-09, 14:29)aeneas1 Wrote: as i scroll left / right on the menu bar i would like the highlighted button to show it's corresponding page without clicking, i.e. i would like each setting page to show on button focus, is that an easy edit to the code already in place, perhaps an edit to the includes_topbar.xml file? thanks!

Unfortunately not possible. I had actually want to do this originally, but every idea I had about how to do it didn't end up working (or caused crashes).

It is because each settings page is actually a separate window and I use some hacks to make it seem like it is all part of the one window. So switching on focus would basically create an infinite loop of trying to open the window (because the button will get focus again when the new window opens and so will try to open it again).
Hello,

Is it possible to choose the pvr witgets with example “all cchannels“ without the helper?

I want the channel icons in the widget and not the helper Images of the current show or movie

Thx
@Skinnerxyz

i use simple favourites to achieve this.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293511

I only have OTA channels but it does take some time to set up
Hi. Have to agree I like the low list view as is as I use it a lot as I have it set so that when you select a movie the info list auto scrolls up with the cd art and then You can Decide to go back or play the movie, trailer or info.
I hope this wasn't asked before. Is it possible to hide the now playing footer bar with the progress bar in the music OSD while playing music and have it only display when calling the player menu? I think it gives a much nicer and cleaner look when using the fullscreen artwork of for example artist slideshow. Also the information in the bottom bar is a duplicate of the information already displayed above.

Thanks for your help!
Hi mate just had a idea for the tv view

when you select a show and have view info enabled would it be possible to have the thumb scroll to the side as the info bar is scrolling up so that the thumb is always been shown ?

something like this as I don't have play enabled as when you select a tv show the info bar comes up first for your selection

then moves to right as the info moves up in sync, like this

then does the reverse when you hit the back button ? maybe a selectable option to turn it on and off

would that be poss cheers

this skin is so good it just jells al together, best skin I ever used, very well thought out, new logos soon promise
finally had some more time to play around with this awesome skin and i'm wondering if it's possible to display the alphabet scroll bar in widget views instead of displaying just the line scrollbar... as it stands, i can only get the alphabet scroll bar to display in library (movie) view, i.e. only when i click "titles" (for example) from the homepage top menu bar.... if i'm in "titles", i see it it fine, but when i back out to he homepage, and when i scroll through the homepage menu selections, i only see the line scrollbar... i played around with the scrollbar setting in the skin options but that doesn't seem to help, it appears that i need to edit some of the "visible" code in an xml file or two?

here's the scrollbar i want to see everywhere, the alphabet scroll bar at the bottom:

@aeneas1
i asked for this some time ago. Jurialmunkey said it could not be done, as I remember.
(2017-09-16, 09:00)xbmosx Wrote: I hope this wasn't asked before. Is it possible to hide the now playing footer bar with the progress bar in the music OSD while playing music and have it only display when calling the player menu? I think it gives a much nicer and cleaner look when using the fullscreen artwork of for example artist slideshow. Also the information in the bottom bar is a duplicate of the information already displayed above.
Thanks for your help!
If you mean hide progressbar but still show the album cover and info, then no. If you want to hide everything, you should be able to press info to hide it.

(2017-09-17, 12:57)meridius Wrote: Hi mate just had a idea for the tv view

when you select a show and have view info enabled would it be possible to have the thumb scroll to the side as the info bar is scrolling up so that the thumb is always been shown ?
Problem is, that is where the Awards and Ratings info goes. Also I think the animation would be pretty difficult to do. It is an interesting idea - I'm pretty busy at the moment, so I'll have to put it on the backburner and have a bit of a think about it.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13