• 60(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
The above images are using the latest from git
(2017-09-16, 00:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: @komplex - are you using latest git. Because I already pushed a change with the square widgets so the scaling shouldn't cut off the icons. Can you get latest git and confirm?

Regarding season/episode numbers the problem is that kodi hard codes some labels in the 1x01 format. There are ways around it, but it involves a lot of extra code. So I want to keep it consistent through the skin. Also with the S01E01 format there is no way for me to add the leading 0 on single digits and I only think it looks good that way. S1E1 I'm not a fan of. Plus it doesn't take into account other languages (which is why I'm guessing kodi hard codes the labels the other way)

If you have the desire of showing S01E01, below is the code from nox5

<variable name="EpisodeCountVar">
<value condition="!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Season,9) + !Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Episode,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,S0]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,E0]</value>
<value condition="!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Season,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,S0]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,E]</value>
<value condition="!Integer.IsGreater(ListItem.Episode,9)">$INFO[ListItem.Season,S]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,E0]</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.Season,S]$INFO[ListItem.Episode,E]</value>
</variable>
watch gallery
@Edworld - ive used that method before. Problem is that it doesn't account for specials. It also won't work for widgets as there are multiple containers and you can't pass params to variables.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-09-16, 01:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Edworld - ive used that method before. Problem is that it doesn't account for specials. It also won't work for widgets as there are multiple containers and you can't pass params to variables.

I know it had issues with specials, but didn't know about widgets....
Yeah if it was a single widget it wouldn't be much of an issue as I can just make a variable that uses the container id. Because there are potentially 96 widgets that means I need 96 different variables to take account of each separate id. In Leia it won't be as much of an issue because referencing the current focused container can be done without needing a control ID.
(2017-09-16, 00:35)komplex Wrote: The above images are using the latest from git
Are you 100% sure, because I can't reproduce this.
And the widget is explicitly set to "Square" rather than just the default setting?

When you go into PVR channels window do you have channel names and numbers on the left side of the list?
That is how I'm checking if it is a PVR widget (has either a channelname or channelnumber).

Also, what are you using for the PVR widget?

EDIT: Ah okay, I assume you are using skin helper widgets. Just noticed it isn't working properly for them.
(2017-09-16, 01:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: Are you 100% sure, because I can't reproduce this.
And the widget is explicitly set to "Square" rather than just the default setting?

(2017-09-16, 01:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: When you go into PVR channels window do you have channel names and numbers on the left side of the list?
That is how I'm checking if it is a PVR widget (has either a channelname or channelnumber).

It gives me this

EDIT: oops didn't see your edit, yeah using skin helper widgets
@komplex - No worries. The edit was probably whilst you were posting. Can you try the commit I just pushed to git. Looks like skinhelper doesn't pass through the channelname/number so had to add an additional check. Should be fixed now I'm pretty sure (looks like it is working on my end).
Yeah it's working now, cheers
OK i got another request. Can you make it so when i choose poster view for pvr skin helper widget that it actually shows the poster and not the thumb, it currently looks like this

When i open up the artwork option on the guide i can see it got the correct images it just displays the thumb in place of poster

If you choose landscape view it will also display the same thumb just stretched
Hi jurialmunkey,

Feature Request:

Would it be possible to change the count down GUI for Next Up Notification.

Here is my mock-up. The colour on the outside would be circling(animated) while the numbers count down.

Thanks

Bug report:

When I play a file from the home screen, Only the scroll bar is available after the second click.

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2017-09-16, 12:49)komplex Wrote: OK i got another request. Can you make it so when i choose poster view for pvr skin helper widget that it actually shows the poster and not the thumb, it currently looks like this.
When i open up the artwork option on the guide i can see it got the correct images it just displays the thumb in place of poster
If you choose landscape view it will also display the same thumb just stretched
I tried, but I can't. It looks like skin helper widgets is not passing through the other artwork types to the widget -- it is only passing thumb for some reason.

(2017-09-16, 16:05)Blurayx Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,
Feature Request:
Would it be possible to change the count down GUI for Next Up Notification.
Here is my mock-up. The colour on the outside would be circling(animated) while the numbers count down.
Thanks

Bug report:
When I play a file from the home screen, Only the scroll bar is available after the second click.

I like the look of your suggestion. Will implement it later today.

The alphabet bug should be fixed now. Really odd bug -- the thing that was preventing it was a visibility condition checking that the content wasn't seasons (which it isn't) so that the strip didn't load unnecessarily (no point having it for seasons!). I removed the condition and it works. The odd thing is that the same condition is in the ondown/onright command from the scrollbar to the strip, and it is still there and still works... Oh well, if it works it works!
@jurialmunkey,

Thank you SmileSmile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
@jurialmunkey,

The alphabet issue is fixed on my iMac but not on the Shield TV
(2017-09-17, 02:31)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey,
The alphabet issue is fixed on my iMac but not on the Shield TV

Are you getting a notification saying that it is unavailable, or just nothing happens?

EDIT: Also, can you try the update I just pushed to git.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13