Beta Sonarr Addon (0.0.1) (formerly nzbdrone)
Hi, I have created a small sonarr addon for Kodi.

I have this thing lyring around for months now, but I hadn't the time to get things done and add additional features.
So this is not getting more dusty on my PC, im going to release this now.
I did just a few testing, so expect bugs Smile

changelog: 0.0.1:
- list tv shows
- add new tv show

If there is demand, I could implement more features
Feel free to give any feedback or bug reports

Download
This is really good! Been looking for something like this for my Freenas. I prefer Sonarr over SickRage because I can control file sizes, but SR has much more support at the minute and Sonarr is sadly neglected. Are you planning to update the addon in due course, and if so, where will I find it to update?
Support for radarr as that matures would be great (Radarr = sonarr for movies)...ideally linked through to trailers addons...so you can watch a trailer and, if you like it, add it to your watch list...

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr

Sonarr does not seem 'neglected' - https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/commits/develop
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Sorry, to clarify, I meant Sonarr is neglected for Kodi addons. This is so far the only one I have found.
Could you help with the setup for Windows. Any changes need to be made in SAB? I added the API key and address for SAB, but no luck. Error.
Thanks for any tips!
I am getting an error when using this addon with Kodi 17, running on kodibuntu 14.04. This is what I find in my logs that seem pertinent to the error:
Code:
00:38:51 T:139777396033280   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'requests.exceptions.InvalidSchema'>
                                            Error Contents: No connection adapters were found for '192.168.1.6:8989/api/series'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sonarr/addon.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.core import *
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sonarr/resources/lib/core.py", line 242, in <module>
                                                get_all_shows()
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sonarr/resources/lib/core.py", line 218, in get_all_shows
                                                data = snr.get_series()
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sonarr/resources/lib/sonarr_api.py", line 120, in get_series
                                                res = self.request_get("{}/series".format(self.host_url))
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/plugin.program.sonarr/resources/lib/sonarr_api.py", line 167, in request_get
                                                res = requests.get(url, headers=headers, json=data)
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 70, in get
                                                return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/api.py", line 56, in request
                                                return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 488, in request
                                                resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 603, in send
                                                adapter = self.get_adapter(url=request.url)
                                              File "/home/miked/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 685, in get_adapter
                                                raise InvalidSchema("No connection adapters were found for '%s'" % url)
                                            InvalidSchema: No connection adapters were found for '192.168.1.6:8989/api/series'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Is there anyone that could give me any advice on how to remedy this?

Thanks in advance

Update: Added URL in addon to include http://192.168.1.6:8989 and still throws the exact same error.
(2017-02-09, 22:43)thewarm Wrote: Could you help with the setup for Windows. Any changes need to be made in SAB? I added the API key and address for SAB, but no luck. Error.
Thanks for any tips!

Why would you enter the SAB API key when this is for Sonarr? I would think you want Sonarr's API key if communicating with Sonarr. Sonarr communicates with SAB itself via it's own API
(2017-02-14, 16:20)mikedpitt420 Wrote:
(2017-02-09, 22:43)thewarm Wrote: Could you help with the setup for Windows. Any changes need to be made in SAB? I added the API key and address for SAB, but no luck. Error.
Thanks for any tips!

Why would you enter the SAB API key when this is for Sonarr? I would think you want Sonarr's API key if communicating with Sonarr. Sonarr communicates with SAB itself via it's own API

Thanks for that. (had a senior moment)
Love this, but had a few suggestions/questions - Is there any way to add a 'Remove Show' option? Either in the Context Menu, or elsewhere would be great to have.

Also would love a Collapsed Season option, so it shows all the episodes when clicking on the show (pref. newest episode first)

Thanks!
So glad to find this, thank you!

But, I seem to get no response when I add a show, and sometimes view shows throws an error, but the log isn't specific. Just wondering if this is working on krypton for anyone else?
Quote:ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\addon.py", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 242, in <module>
get_all_shows()
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 220, in get_all_shows
list_shows(ord_data)
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 109, in list_shows
thumb = host_url + show['images'][2]['url'] + '&apikey={}'.format(api_key)
IndexError: list index out of range
20:16:09.956 T:4492 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.sonarr/?mode=getAllShows&name=Shows&type=dir
20:16:09.956 T:4492 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.sonarr/?mode=getAllShows&name=Shows&type=dir) failed

This is what I get on Krypton, is anyone else running this on 17 with success?

thanks
(2017-04-29, 05:18)bluenote Wrote:
Quote:ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\addon.py", line 1, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 242, in <module>
get_all_shows()
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 220, in get_all_shows
list_shows(ord_data)
File "C:\Users\Cory\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.sonarr\resources\lib\core.py", line 109, in list_shows
IndexError: list index out of range
20:16:09.956 T:4492 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.sonarr/?mode=getAllShows&name=Shows&type=dir
20:16:09.956 T:4492 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.sonarr/?mode=getAllShows&name=Shows&type=dir) failed

This is what I get on Krypton, is anyone else running this on 17 with success?

thanks

managed to get this running in a fashion, the error you're getting is caused by a failure to get the Series thumbs, after deleting a few lines it works, but its either a very basic addon which just lets you view the status of your sonarr series/episodes, or more likely just an unfinished addon.
If you look at the code its full of "##DOES NOT WORK" type comments which is a shame as id really like a Sonarr/Radarr Kodi addon which would save having to keep using the web interface all the time.

Due to my very basic Python understanding this is completely out of my skillset I'm afraid, hoping either the creator or some guru can maybe get this working as i think its a great concept which looks to be already half complete.

It will let you add new shows and select quality but thats about it.

BTW I'm using Kodi 18, latest nightly.

Edit: After reading the OP it seems that these are the only functions implemented anyway.
(2016-10-31, 11:51)SLiX Wrote: Hi, I have created a small sonarr addon for Kodi.

I have this thing lyring around for months now, but I hadn't the time to get things done and add additional features.

- list tv shows
- add new tv show

Download

Hi mate, not sure if you're still interested in developing this, but I feel it's missing just one key feature.
The ability to go into a show, then go into the season, then click in any missing episode to trigger the 'automatic search' function that the web interface allows on each episode...I'm guessing it would be a bit of a pain to implement the manual search that the web interface offers, but the auto search would really make this addon very very useful imo.

I managed to fix the issue where it would crash while trying to get the thumb (poster) image, but my python skills aren't anywhere near good enough to implement the search feature lol.

Cheers.
(2017-09-16, 16:30)gb160 Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 11:51)SLiX Wrote: Hi, I have created a small sonarr addon for Kodi.

- list tv shows
- add new tv show

Download

Hi mate, not sure if you're still interested in developing this, but I feel it's missing just one key feature.
The ability to go into a show, then go into the season, then click in any missing episode to trigger the 'automatic search' function that the web interface allows on each episode...I'm guessing it would be a bit of a pain to implement the manual search that the web interface offers, but the auto search would really make this addon very very useful imo.

I managed to fix the issue where it would crash while trying to get the thumb (poster) image, but my python skills aren't anywhere near good enough to implement the search feature lol.

Cheers.

Would you post your changes to get rid of the error? I would like to try it. Thanks for posting
(2017-09-16, 20:27)bluenote Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 16:30)gb160 Wrote:

- list tv shows
- add new tv show

Download

Cheers.

Would you post your changes to get rid of the error? I would like to try it. Thanks for posting
in the file "/plugin.program.sonarr/resources/lib/core.py"

change line 109 from:
Code:

to:
Code:
thumb = host_url + show['images'][-1]['url'] + '&apikey={}'.format(api_key)

Make sure you have your API key put in the addon settings as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sonarr Addon (0.0.1) (formerly nzbdrone)1