• 60(current)
Release MLB.TV®
Is there a preferred version of Kodi for best results?
(2017-09-14, 01:53)architeuthis Wrote: Is there a preferred version of Kodi for best results?

Krypton is preferred, but I believe @erack is still maintaining a version for Jarvis.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
The latest Mlb.tv addon has stopped working suddenly. Multiple different devices so its not anything kodi has done. It looks like mlb.tv may have changed something and the addon has just stopped functioning. The selection seems to go ok. I can select a live game and then the feed and then nothing. No buffering. I have tried to reinstall the app but no luck. Can anyone help?
(2017-09-15, 16:59)Testingb Wrote: The latest Mlb.tv addon has stopped working suddenly. Multiple different devices so its not anything kodi has done. It looks like mlb.tv may have changed something and the addon has just stopped functioning. The selection seems to go ok. I can select a live game and then the feed and then nothing. No buffering. I have tried to reinstall the app but no luck. Can anyone help?

Too many login attempts can cause your account to get locked (temporarily). Can you login to the website and watch anything?
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
I can login with my credentials using any browser on my laptops. I am unable to access Kodi with mlb.tv from my TV (android), and my Win 10 desktops/laptops. Suggests there is something wrong with the app. I can get as far as selecting the game and then the feed. But it doesn't do anything after that. It just suddenly stopped.
(2017-09-16, 13:20)Testingb Wrote: I can login with my credentials using any browser on my laptops. I am unable to access Kodi with mlb.tv from my TV (android), and my Win 10 desktops/laptops. Suggests there is something wrong with the app. I can get as far as selecting the game and then the feed. But it doesn't do anything after that. It just suddenly stopped.

The add-on is working for me, so the only other suggestion I could make would be for you to post a link to a debug log (wiki) so that @erack can have a look.
(2017-09-16, 19:06)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 13:20)Testingb Wrote: I can login with my credentials using any browser on my laptops. I am unable to access Kodi with mlb.tv from my TV (android), and my Win 10 desktops/laptops. Suggests there is something wrong with the app. I can get as far as selecting the game and then the feed. But it doesn't do anything after that. It just suddenly stopped.

The add-on is working for me, so the only other suggestion I could make would be for you to post a link to a debug log (wiki) so that @erack can have a look.

Solved it. Had to delete the cookies file in mlb.tv plugin. Did that in all the devices and it all started working again. Thanks for your help.
(2017-09-16, 21:07)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 19:06)MetalChris Wrote:

Solved it. Had to delete the cookies file in mlb.tv plugin. Did that in all the devices and it all started working again. Thanks for your help.

I'm having the same problem. In what directory did you find the cookie file and what is the name of it?
(2017-09-20, 05:00)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 21:07)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 19:06)MetalChris Wrote: The add-on is working for me, so the only other suggestion I could make would be for you to post a link to a debug log (wiki) so that @erack can have a look.

I'm having the same problem. In what directory did you find the cookie file and what is the name of it?

ok delete cookie file in "userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbtv"

Think its necessary to do it on occasion. Should make it a sticky.
(2017-09-20, 14:44)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 05:00)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 21:07)Testingb Wrote: Solved it. Had to delete the cookies file in mlb.tv plugin. Did that in all the devices and it all started working again. Thanks for your help.

Do you know where it is in Android?
(2017-09-20, 15:07)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 14:44)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 05:00)hhqjdaasc Wrote: I'm having the same problem. In what directory did you find the cookie file and what is the name of it?

same place. i used file manager in kodi to find it in addon_data/plugin.video.mlb.tv and then deleted the cookie file.
(2017-09-20, 23:04)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 15:07)hhqjdaasc Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 14:44)Testingb Wrote: ok delete cookie file in "userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.mlbtv"

same place. i used file manager in kodi to find it in addon_data/plugin.video.mlb.tv and then deleted the cookie file.

See the Userdata (wiki) for help locating the folder in Android.
(2017-09-20, 23:48)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 23:04)Testingb Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 15:07)hhqjdaasc Wrote: Do you know where it is in Android?

See the Userdata (wiki) for help locating the folder in Android.

Thanks. In the interim I discovered that the problem could also be solved by changing my password on mlb.com and the entering my new password in the MLBTV addon for Kodi.
MLB TV is now in STEREO! I use Chrome. Actually, Simjet Chrome. 
Ho Lee Fuk! Finally!
Check the Boston game today 22nd
It makes a HUGE difference for me as I listen on a Dolby Atmosphere system.

This addon does not work for spring training. Any updates coming?
(2018-02-23, 02:11)Dixon Butz Wrote: MLB TV is now in STEREO! I use Chrome. Actually, Simjet Chrome. 
Ho Lee Fuk! Finally!
Check the Boston game today 22nd
It makes a HUGE difference for me as I listen on a Dolby Atmosphere system.

This addon does not work for spring training. Any updates coming?
 Then it probably won't work for the regular season either. I watched spring training games with Kodi and the add-on last year.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2