• 120(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-09-20, 18:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 17:44)tehax Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 00:12)Guilouz Wrote: Image Button to show plot
Great work again, thanks.
Can you please set the keyboard "i" button to get get direct to this view? Is it possible to get to these each views by pushing twice the up button (once to get to timeline slider and second to get to the extra window)
I'd like also to inspire you to bring back in pvr osd the clearart and clearlogo as shown in the above screenshot may with selectable switch in settings to show or not to show them in the pvr osd. I current don´t know if it works or not. Sometime i get this and sometime not.

'i' button on keyboard/remote show already this view :

Yes, but "i" should imho show detailed media description. Beside it is simliar to "m" button view.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-09-20, 22:03)tehax Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 18:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 17:44)tehax Wrote: Great work again, thanks.
Can you please set the keyboard "i" button to get get direct to this view? Is it possible to get to these each views by pushing twice the up button (once to get to timeline slider and second to get to the extra window)
I'd like also to inspire you to bring back in pvr osd the clearart and clearlogo as shown in the above screenshot may with selectable switch in settings to show or not to show them in the pvr osd. I current don´t know if it works or not. Sometime i get this and sometime not.

'i' button on keyboard/remote show already this view :

Yes, but "i" should imho show detailed media description. Beside it is simliar to "m" button view.

Yes it's the goal. Standardization of controls and info.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-20, 22:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 22:03)tehax Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 18:29)Guilouz Wrote: 'i' button on keyboard/remote show already this view :

@Guilouz,
I understand that you like to standarise the different views, but I also really miss the plot info on the infoscreen. Both with video and PVR.
With PVR it was one of the only options to view the program info without much of a hassle. No I have to select it via the OSD menu.
Can you please consider to show it again? Maybe as an option for those who want it?

Thanks
I've noticed in the live TV mode that under the channel names are blank, there used to be information of whats on regarding the station in previous builds until this update i'm sure, is this a bug or deliberate ?

watch gallery
(2017-09-21, 00:14)andiewill Wrote: I've noticed in the live TV mode that under the channel names are blank, there used to be information of whats on regarding the station in previous builds until this update i'm sure, is this a bug or deliberate ?

watch gallery

I have already answer to this. By default, items names are shown with widgets names. If you want to have the same as previous build, you must disable this setting in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-09-21, 01:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 00:14)andiewill Wrote: I've noticed in the live TV mode that under the channel names are blank, there used to be information of whats on regarding the station in previous builds until this update i'm sure, is this a bug or deliberate ?

watch gallery

I have already answer to this. By default, items names are shown with widgets names. If you want to have the same as previous build, you must disable this setting in skin settings.

Nice one that did it ................. Thank you.
(2017-09-20, 22:55)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 22:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-20, 22:03)tehax Wrote: Yes, but "i" should imho show detailed media description. Beside it is simliar to "m" button view.

@Guilouz,
I understand that you like to standarise the different views, but I also really miss the plot info on the infoscreen. Both with video and PVR.
With PVR it was one of the only options to view the program info without much of a hassle. No I have to select it via the OSD menu.
Can you please consider to show it again? Maybe as an option for those who want it?

Thanks

Done on last git. Plot is always show on info Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks !!!!!!!!!
@Guilouz

Thx for last fixes!

Can you possible extend player-info dialog and add cpu temp (currently mem usage and cpu usage is shown).
(2017-09-21, 03:20)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Guilouz

Thx for last fixes!

Can you possible extend player-info dialog and add cpu temp (currently mem usage and cpu usage is shown).

Something like that ? (No idea why CPU temp not working on OSX)

Estuary MOD V2 
Looks good!

But can you do a line break before new information? For example on my rpi3 load of all 4 cpu's is shown and the temp is out of visible area :-(
(2017-09-21, 04:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 03:20)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Guilouz

Thx for last fixes!

Something like that ? (No idea why CPU temp not working on OSX)

And does not seem to work on Windows (CPU and GPU)

Moanbag is in da place!
Temp is read correct on rpi build of millhouse.
(2017-09-19, 22:40)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-09-19, 21:25)iMak Wrote: Guilouz

A small request, can we have a category for movies that are in Dolby Atmos and DTS:X on the top row? I really like a quick filter to show movies with the specific audio codec.

Just create a smartplaylist (http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists) that return movies with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X and add it in categories shortcuts.

Thanks, this is what I really needed. The last update is cool...

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Couple of possible suggestions

While playing a video hovering over the pause button reads "Paused" vs "Pause"
The poster vs screencap looked better imo on osd, maybe an option of which to use?
On the player process window maybe have an audio and video column so the background height matches the regular osd height?
Plot info should replace all of the title, video info icons etc to match regular osd hieght too? For that uniform look.
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17