• 16(current)
Mod Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)
No problems. You will get used to the etiquette over time.

As for an answer to your question, it is a matter of waiting for somebody with the Arctic: Zephyr Plus knowledge to see your post and respond. Not something I can help you with. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've never done any Kodi development, but I took a shot at merging in the latest changes from jurialmunkey's branch, to at least keep this mod in sync with upstream. It seems to work ok on my machine, but for some of the conflicts I was just taking my best guess. Please let me know if anything is obviously broken or changed that isn't intended on upstream.

https://github.com/illinx/skin.arctic.zephyr.plus
(2017-09-21, 09:08)illinx Wrote: I've never done any Kodi development, but I took a shot at merging in the latest changes from jurialmunkey's branch, to at least keep this mod in sync with upstream. It seems to work ok on my machine, but for some of the conflicts I was just taking my best guess. Please let me know if anything is obviously broken or changed that isn't intended on upstream.

So you merge last Artic github with this last mod?
(2017-09-21, 15:07)Zpower Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 09:08)illinx Wrote: I've never done any Kodi development, but I took a shot at merging in the latest changes from jurialmunkey's branch, to at least keep this mod in sync with upstream. It seems to work ok on my machine, but for some of the conflicts I was just taking my best guess. Please let me know if anything is obviously broken or changed that isn't intended on upstream.

So you merge last Artic github with this last mod?

Yes exactly. It seems to work OK for me but I may have missed some little details, so please let me know if you notice anything broken. I don't really have interest in doing new development on this but since I use it I may as well try to keep it current.
I know... it's to early for "Leia"... i tried to install this skin, but many things doesn't work, for example the poster etc are not displayed and detailed information doens't work.
Are there so many changes in the new "Leia" Version....?
Great job on this skin. This is my favorite skin for kodi
I have a suggestion, It to have a default discart how Aeon MQ (Vinyl o CD). Although I reading that it is discontinued.
Has anyone else found that the infopage for games in AEL doesn't show up when you click the context menu? I still have the infopage for movies/tv.

Trying to figure out if I messed something up when merging or if it was already broken.
When it will be available for Leia?
(2017-10-30, 15:58)arzaz Wrote: When it will be available for Leia?

same question here !
Never. It has been stated before. This mod is dead until someone picks up development.

Gesendet von meinem SHIELD Tablet K1 mit Tapatalk
Hello There

Is it possible to have two different views?. I will elaborate, for example for movies i want to use view:media info and for tv shows i want to use media info with extra info ticked (or other type of view like big icons for example).
Thank you for your help
(2017-04-16, 04:47)boozecrooze01 Wrote: Just wanted to thank KODser for enabling AEL views within this skin...it was long overdue (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2087291). I have bounced around emulator front ends for years looking for something clean and straightforward. Having been a KODI (XBMC) user for many years, I always found myself looking for a new skin that supported AL and now AEL. I was pretty excited when teeedubb introduced Hyper Launcher seeing that it was able to use movie views instead of the limited add-on views that I was accustomed to. The only issue was still the rectangle SNES and N64 boxes and the PSP boxes. Even with the mods done by KODser, I found my boxart still being cut-off a bit. I modified the Big Icon views to keep the original aspect ratio of the boxart, then went a little further to clean up all the info (date, genre) from the view. I can always hit the info button to see this. I liked what I was seeing so I went a little further and modified the Home menu also. This is what I ended up with...

watch gallery

I'm still trying to find a clean way to combine the video and music libraries under one shortcut so that I could have just one KODI menu item that would open into all of my non-gaming media.

P.S. A big thanks to jurialmunkey for the awesome original skin, KODser for the mod, BigNoid for script.skinshortcuts, and Evan Amos (The Vanamo Online Game Museum - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Evan-Amos) for almost all of the awesome console/controller images. I see his work all over gaming websites but hardly ever see any credit!
boozecrooze01,

HELL YES!!! This looks freaking amazing! I have been trying to get my AZP to look like this and I am having some major issues. HOW did you get your home menu to look like this specifically? You mention "script.skinshortcuts". Where/what is this and do I need this for this specific look? I downloaded the latest master, enabled vertical view on the home menu, icons, etc. But when I do this, I can't get a single clean wide icon for each section (my icon is scrunched and I if I remove the text, it still has a placeholder), and my desired background art is heavily dimmed. Can you provide the exact links / instructions to COPY THIS EXACT skin setup. It is the best thing I have ever seen for a clean/simple UI. Thanks so much for the help. I seriously cannot wait to get this running on my end. I am very bummed this skin mod is dead, but if I can get it to look just like yours, I will be completely satisfied. Thanks man!

Derp... Just read that you developed this yourself. Is there anyway you can share your exact skin with me/us so that I can also implement this? Are you hosting this somewhere? I seriously appreciate your work!
(2017-09-17, 22:06)elra Wrote: the music OSD doesn't show the album art unless it's in the left sidebar
I gave up at some point regarding album art on the music OSD - but you're mentioning a workaround. Could you briefly explain the setting combination to get there?
(2017-12-03, 00:27)falconexe Wrote:
(2017-04-16, 04:47)boozecrooze01 Wrote: Just wanted to thank KODser for enabling AEL views within this skin...it was long overdue (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2087291). I have bounced around emulator front ends for years looking for something clean and straightforward. Having been a KODI (XBMC) user for many years, I always found myself looking for a new skin that supported AL and now AEL. I was pretty excited when teeedubb introduced Hyper Launcher seeing that it was able to use movie views instead of the limited add-on views that I was accustomed to. The only issue was still the rectangle SNES and N64 boxes and the PSP boxes. Even with the mods done by KODser, I found my boxart still being cut-off a bit. I modified the Big Icon views to keep the original aspect ratio of the boxart, then went a little further to clean up all the info (date, genre) from the view. I can always hit the info button to see this. I liked what I was seeing so I went a little further and modified the Home menu also. This is what I ended up with...

watch gallery

I'm still trying to find a clean way to combine the video and music libraries under one shortcut so that I could have just one KODI menu item that would open into all of my non-gaming media.

P.S. A big thanks to jurialmunkey for the awesome original skin, KODser for the mod, BigNoid for script.skinshortcuts, and Evan Amos (The Vanamo Online Game Museum - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Evan-Amos) for almost all of the awesome console/controller images. I see his work all over gaming websites but hardly ever see any credit!
boozecrooze01,

HELL YES!!! This looks freaking amazing! I have been trying to get my AZP to look like this and I am having some major issues. HOW did you get your home menu to look like this specifically? You mention "script.skinshortcuts". Where/what is this and do I need this for this specific look? I downloaded the latest master, enabled vertical view on the home menu, icons, etc. But when I do this, I can't get a single clean wide icon for each section (my icon is scrunched and I if I remove the text, it still has a placeholder), and my desired background art is heavily dimmed. Can you provide the exact links / instructions to COPY THIS EXACT skin setup. It is the best thing I have ever seen for a clean/simple UI. Thanks so much for the help. I seriously cannot wait to get this running on my end. I am very bummed this skin mod is dead, but if I can get it to look just like yours, I will be completely satisfied. Thanks man!

Derp... Just read that you developed this yourself. Is there anyway you can share your exact skin with me/us so that I can also implement this? Are you hosting this somewhere? I seriously appreciate your work!    
Thanks for the nice comments but unfortunately I had switched from this setup (AEL and AZP) back to HyperLauncher and the Titan skin.  I had ended up with a similar result but was still unsatisfied.  As of now I don't even have Kodi installed on anything in my house.  I took the lazy way and went with Plex for my media needs and Steam BPM to handle my gaming.  I don't have any of the modified files anymore, but for me the fun was learning how to strip out the unwanted parts of a view and modify it to my liking.  Maybe in the future I'll use Kodi again for game launching, but as of right now, I don't see that happening.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr Plus (updated 18-03-2017)6