• 254(current)
Release skin helper service
(2017-09-18, 01:29)the_bo Wrote: What about the simplecache do i need to adjust that also, so it doesnt need to recache info?

Code:
def set(self, endpoint, data, checksum="", expiration=datetime.timedelta(days=30)):

No, do not change that code if you do not know what you're doing.
(2017-09-18, 21:25)heula Wrote: How do I get my own images working for my recordings in the PVR widget?

I have set several setting in the artwork options that are available in the context menu of the TV guide. I have set it to search in my custem folder for artwork but it in the widget I see other images or no images at all. I have set in the widget options the art should be square poster but the widget shows fanart format most of the time.
Also enabled search for PVR artwork in the skin helper widgets settings.

Let me get this right...
If you set the artwork manually for your recordings it is displayed fine in the recordings view of Kodi ?
Only the widget is ignoring the changes you made and showing the wrong info/artwork, am I right ?
(2017-09-21, 21:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-18, 21:25)heula Wrote: How do I get my own images working for my recordings in the PVR widget?

I have set several setting in the artwork options that are available in the context menu of the TV guide. I have set it to search in my custem folder for artwork but it in the widget I see other images or no images at all. I have set in the widget options the art should be square poster but the widget shows fanart format most of the time.
Also enabled search for PVR artwork in the skin helper widgets settings.

Let me get this right...
If you set the artwork manually for your recordings it is displayed fine in the recordings view of Kodi ?
Only the widget is ignoring the changes you made and showing the wrong info/artwork, am I right ?
No, it is not displayed fine at all. Manually or automaticly.
I have series recordings and I just want the widget to search in the folder with the name of the recordings that have included my own poster or folder.jpg. I don't get this to work and the pvr widget keeps showing black thumbs most of the time.
@marcelveldt

This is crazy. I was fixing the cache by path and all of a suddenly my code was wiped.

I then realised you'd just updated script.skin.helper.widgets and my code got overwritten Smile

Thanks for implementing "path" and "tag" is cache_str that was going to be the way I found to match my requirements Tongue
Image Image
Is it possible to pass more than just the thumb to skin helper widgets https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2647442
(2017-09-21, 22:49)komplex Wrote: Is it possible to pass more than just the thumb to skin helper widgets https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2647442

BTW, I opened an issue on github about this:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk.../issues/20
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-09-21, 21:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-15, 01:53)Gracus Wrote: Got an "issue" with SHS in the skin I use and post here to see if you can do something (seems it is not fixable from the skin)
Could it be possible to add 2 options in SHS for music artworks:

1- option to use AlbumArtist tag instead of Artist tag
2- option allowing to do not use separator (will prevent bands like "the mamas and the papas" to be seen as 2 artists "the mamas" and "the papas")

At this time I will put time in helping out DaveBlake with getting the core logic right so all the basic stuff is handled properly in a unified way by Kodi itself. Once that is settled, SHS is reviewed to do some additional work for the more fancy stuff not needed in mainstream.
I hope you understand that.

I totally understand
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-09-21, 21:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-14, 12:45)Guilouz Wrote: I have try : plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=randommovies&limit=1000 and plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=randomtvshows&limit=1000 but not working.

Only working : plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=movies&limit=1000 and plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=tvshows&limit=1000

It should be fixed in next update, please give it a try.
Thanks for fixing the readme btw.

Just try, it's now working but posters are not in random order, it take the first five posters in alphabetical order for each genre.

plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=movies&limit=1000 return the same thing as plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=randommovies&limit=1000

And same for tvshows.

Have you add this for artists genres too in this build ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm trying to use skin helper to play a movie trailer. This is the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml...

Code:
<item id="11">    
    <label>31701</label>
        <onclick condition="System.HasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=searchyoutube,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title]  Trailer,header=Search YouTube Trailers)</onclick>
        <onclick condition="!System.HasAddon(plugin.video.youtube)">ActivateWindow(Videos,plugin://plugin.video.youtube)</onclick>
    <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
</item>

Am I missing something?
(2017-09-22, 14:14)latts9923 Wrote: I'm trying to use skin helper to play a movie trailer. This is the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml...

Am I missing something?
I use similar , but for PVR info dialog
Code:
<item id="7">
                            <!-- Youtube -->
                            <label>YouTube</label>
                            <onclick condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=searchyoutube,title=$INFO[ListItem.Title] Trailer,header=Search YouTube Trailers)</onclick>
                            <onclick>Dialog.Close(pvrguideinfo)</onclick>
                        </item>
Marcel need to change this ...in main_module.py
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...le.py#L227
Code:
def get_youtube_listing(searchquery):
        '''get items from youtube plugin by query'''
        lib_path = u"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=%s" % searchquery
        metadatautils = MetadataUtils()
        return metadatautils.kodidb.files(lib_path)

You can try to change manual...and see how working Smile

(2017-09-21, 20:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 21:35)Angelinas Wrote: Full screen info...missing all arts and info

Please check $INFO[VideoPlayer.TvShowTitle] is that filled by Kodi ?
String have label...but Art is empty for Content episode,same code working for movies.
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.ClearArt)]
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas

That worked...thanks!
(2017-09-21, 22:03)heula Wrote: No, it is not displayed fine at all. Manually or automaticly.
I have series recordings and I just want the widget to search in the folder with the name of the recordings that have included my own poster or folder.jpg. I don't get this to work and the pvr widget keeps showing black thumbs most of the time.

Open the settings for Sin Helper Widgets add-on and make sure that artwork retrieval is enabled for the per widgets.
This may be a noobish question, but Is there a way to save the metacritic ratings/ revenue/ budget details so that I dont have to wait for the info to load everytime I run kodi?
(2017-09-24, 22:09)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 22:03)heula Wrote: No, it is not displayed fine at all. Manually or automaticly.

Open the settings for Sin Helper Widgets add-on and make sure that artwork retrieval is enabled for the per widgets.

That was already enabled.
When I set "Download artwork to my custom folder" and I replace the downloaded images with my own images should the PVR widget pick up the replaced images the next time or not. Or does it download and overwrite the existing images in the custom folders?
Hi Marcel,

Skin Helper Service version = 1.1.23
Metadata and Artwork module version = 1.0.17
Deleted base simplecache.db

For:
- internet streams (radio),
- set path to the custom folder,
- set download (missing) artwork to my custom folder

1. SHS does not download the album cover (it's on the Internet).
2. SHS does not create folders with album names in the artist folder - SHS correctly recognizes the album name for the internet stream.
3. SHS download the CD artwork, but saves it in the artist's folder, but not the album folder.

JB
  • 254(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18