• 7(current)
Release Spurs TV
The New Stadium category has been fixed in v2.14.0 and now has the new 1080p YouTube live streams.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
I presume the add-on only works if you'e got a spurs TV subscription?

I've installed it and tried clicking on the highlights from the united game (last at the lane) but I just get an error report saying "an error occurred". I've clicked yes to send the report.

I'm not sure how to go about the appdata fix, mentioned above.
It seems that some add-ons interfere with the proper functioning of this add-on. I've never been able to reproduce the issue as I don't use many add-ons.
(2017-05-15, 12:05)roosh Wrote: I presume the add-on only works if you'e got a spurs TV subscription?

I've installed it and tried clicking on the highlights from the united game (last at the lane) but I just get an error report saying "an error occurred". I've clicked yes to send the report.

I'm not sure how to go about the appdata fix, mentioned above.

I have a Spurs TV subscription that I use in a browser....but I can use this Spurs TV add on without subscribing that's why I like it as I'm able to watch everything without logging in.
The New Stadium Video Gallery section has been broken for the past few weeks, showing the error 'TypeError: expected string or buffer'. I've submitted a fix to the official repository which should be available soon.
(2017-09-27, 16:53)Leopold Wrote: The New Stadium Video Gallery section has been broken for the past few weeks, showing the error 'TypeError: expected string or buffer'. I've submitted a fix to the official repository which should be available soon.

Is the Live Audio Commentary also broken?

TIA

Ali.
(2017-09-27, 22:08)Ali OnlySpurs Hasan Wrote:
(2017-09-27, 16:53)Leopold Wrote: The New Stadium Video Gallery section has been broken for the past few weeks, showing the error 'TypeError: expected string or buffer'. I've submitted a fix to the official repository which should be available soon.

TIA

Ali.
Yes I believe it is. I'll look into it when the next game is on.
(2017-09-27, 22:16)Leopold Wrote:
(2017-09-27, 22:08)Ali OnlySpurs Hasan Wrote:

TIA

Ali.
Yes I believe it is. I'll look into it when the next game is on.

This has been fixed in the 2.14.2 release
Being a spurs supporter this is one of the first addons I install all the time lol

That being said... I've recently installed kodi on my Xbox one and unfortunately the spurs tv Addon will not work on it.

Don't know if you knew or if anyone else has reported it. Quite alot of Addons don't work so i dont think is something to do with just this Addon. Wondered if it's worth you looking into
As requested:

https://pastebin.com/VmZKAm3c

The live stadium streams do actually start playing eventually but after about 30-45 seconds, they then play for about 5-10 seconds before freezing and cutting off. 

Kodi 18 Alpha
This add on doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Is there another place I could get it from? Thank you!
Yes it was broken by the website change. The YouTube option should still work.
What’s the YouTube option? Is the addon going to come back?
I've got a fixed version that I'm testing. Stay tuned.
Here's a working version https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-w50vig...sp=sharing

Unfortunately with the new website there are no categories, live audio commentary, or search.

If there are no issues I'll submit it to the official repository.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spurs TV0