• 3(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
For me i find the light blue thread title colour has no good contrast and is difficult to read. Will be come some forum view themes to select?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-10-06, 20:12)DaLanik Wrote: I can't find the "mark as read" in any forum/topic...

Top right hand corner of the forum - the tick and plus buttons. Tick is mark as read, plus its subscribe.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Some sort of glitch going on here in the "Subscribed threads" list:

In the right most column for the top thread threads it has:
Code:
1 minute ago">Last Post
8 minutes ago">Last Post
42 minutes ago">Last Post
which looks like an incorrectly parsed or formatted tag.

EDIT: THIS IS NOW FIXED
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks for the "back to top" link. Smile

I can see the darkened quote box. Thanks for the fix, easier to spot the quote now. Just one more issue regarding that. With nested quotes, is it possible to alternate the highlight colour?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Looks nice

Are the Page Selector 'buttons' supposed to be a different size to all the rest (and indented) with the ... snuck in beween the last page the and go to page dropdown?

Failing miserably to embed a picture to show ya...   Huh

post an image here... https://imgbb.com/

Then post your link in a post here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
If you click on the "New Reply" button, or perform a full edit, the forum uses a very "heavy" font when entering text - it's bold, basically.

Whereas when posting with the Quick Reply box, or using quick edit, uses a non-bold font, which is easier to read. Can the "New Reply"/"Full Edit" font be the same "lighter" font as Quick Reply/Quick Edit?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
When viewing a Reputation Report, previously the Post ID was attached to the reputation point, which made it easier to see why you were thanked.

Now it just takes you to the first post of the thread, making it very difficult to figure out which post you were thanked for, especially in the larger threads.

Thanks @[b]rmrector[/b]  for pointing out my oversight Smile
My Signature
"QUOTE" is misspelled when you quote a post...

Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
I don't see any difference in font (bold/colour) between read and unread posts.

The registration screen seems to be broken.
A friend of mine contacted me to say she tried to sign up for an account earlier and the registration screen gives an error message that the password is too short, (despite entering a long password).

Edit by Kib: fixed, tested and verified !
PS. The new forum layout looks great Smile
(2017-10-06, 20:38)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2017-10-06, 20:12)DaLanik Wrote: I can't find the "mark as read" in any forum/topic...

Top right hand corner of the forum - the tick and plus buttons. Tick is mark as read, plus its subscribe.

Aha, I see it, but it is only at the lowest level, no way to mark whole sections (i.e. whole skins or addons without going into each subthread)
(2017-10-06, 21:24)Karellen Wrote: When viewing a Reputation Report, previously the Post ID was attached to the reputation point, which made it easier to see why you were thanked.

Now it just takes you to the first post of the thread, making it very difficult to figure out which post you were thanked for, especially in the larger threads.

I see a link "[username]'s post" that links to the exact post.

The user information like post count and reputation on each user's post has the same blue-green color as the background and can't be seen, but takes up quite a bit of space (1). Can it be moved up into the darker box? The nearly-full-width blue-green box will still take up a lot of space and be distracting for no good reason; can both the bar above the post (2) that includes the post date and permalink be moved up there, as well as the bar below the post (3) that contains user and post actions?

Also, for the links/button in the header (4), the cursor will turn to a "this is clickable" pointer in the empty space below the text, but the the action will only happen when the text itself is clicked on. I suggest they act like buttons and trigger the action when that empty space is clicked, but it should at least be consistent.

When searching, lists of threads are dominated by the inverted colors of the page/view/reply counts. The actual forum lists look better, so use the same layout and style if you can, just replace the rating column with the forum. Otherwise use the dark blue-green for the thread titles and the lighter blue for the counts text, not inverted, and add a space between the reply and view count and their icon for each thread.
(2017-10-06, 20:24)Milhouse Wrote: I'm having difficulty distinguishing read from unread threads:

The weight of the text for "read" threads is too similar that of the unread thread (the top OSMC thread is the only unread thread in the above image). The only clue which thread is unread is the "go to last post" arrow in blue circle.

I second this!

Very difficult to distinguish!
Image Image
(2017-10-06, 19:22)MetalChris Wrote: There used to be a link in the username drop down menu to view subscribed threads.  Am I missing something?  Has it moved somewhere else?

I have "View Your Threads" in my User Menu, should be what your looking for.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2