• 121(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi

Do you think there is a way to map
"Big info overlay" as a key press when prompted rather than displaying at all times?

Regards
DC

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-09-08, 21:45)t123thomas Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 18:06)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Marcel, lately I have noticed that when emby server is offline for whatever reasons, then I turn on my Kodi, all the shortcut menus (Movies, TV's, Kids, Sport etc) will disappeared, while the Live Tv menu is not even active to watch Live Tv,, I am thinking there is a call function that the skin is not able to location when Kodi powered/server is offline, hence it return funny menus. However, when I switch to confluence skin or Estuary default skin every menus shows including posters and Fanarts, even when the server is offline while I can watch my Live TV. But when the server is back on line Titan skin menu will reappeared and aligned properly. Is possible to look into why, I can send you a screen shot of what I see.

Cheers!

Hi Marcel, Another issue that I came a-crossed, is when a user is suspended but not deleted from the server, instead of the skin load the provide, Titan skin iGUI will display nothing all the interface will be gone, until when the user is active again this time the interface will reload as usual. But this is not the case when I turned to Estuary and Confluence.

Could you please revised the skin such that when the user is of line from the server and when the server it self is off line the skin will still load the user profile. Please let me know when you're done so I test and report any feedback Thanks

Hi Marcel, Just to keep you posted on this subject, Angelblue, have build into Emby4Kodi a new feature which allow for the menus to display whiles the server is on/ offline, it seem to work pretty well, what I observed is that it makes smart shortcut menu load faster, even before the server come online, instead of Titan waiting for server to come line before it loads loads or connect, I am wondering if the changes in the new addon will influence Titan codes in anyway, but it worth looking into. Although, I don't think beta addon is officially published yet, it can be found in #9 of the thread.

Discussion can be found here
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...weird-gui/
hy marcelveldt i updated all to your beta repo fresh skin install (krypton) an now i have a problem all widgets that comes from extendend info wont show up ;(

The widgets are empty and nothing shows th shows or movies ( example upccoming movies /in cinema movies / populare th shows ........)

Maybe i miss something i dont know ive you need a debug log let me now Wink  !!!!!
Just tried to install the titan krypton version to kodi 17.4.  The skin installed but now Kodi is just a blank screen when I load it.  I keep still navigate around because I can hear the sounds but I am not sure how to revert back.  Reinstalling Kodi did not help.  Is it possible to delete the skin from the Kodi directory so it would revert back?
The quickest way to reset your skin is to navigate to your Userdata (wiki) folder and delete the guisettings.xml file. Be aware this will delete all your display settings. This is not a problem if you had minimal customisation. Sounds like you didn't if you have just switched to a new skin. The file will be rebuilt to default settings once you restart Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Each skin now acts like an add-on with it's own settings file. For the Titan skin, it's under 'userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.kryptonbeta' (assuming your using Marcel's repo) delete the 'settings.xml' file listed there first.

If that fails to fix it, open up your guisettings.xml and search for the string 'skin.titan.kryptonbeta' or simply the tag '<skin>' (line 136, or thereabouts) in a proper editor (NOT Windows notepad) and delete the entire line and/or replace the skin name to read:

<skin>skin.estuary</skin>

This will reset the guisettings.xml to select the default skin on launch. These edits must be performed without kodi running, as Kodi modifies the guisettings.xml on exit and will overwrite your changes.

Once Estuary is set as default, you should then be able to switch 'TO' Titan. If you get a prolonged black screen upon switch, do not press ANY buttons. After 15 seconds the skin will automatically be reset to the previous selection (in this case, Estuary).

I would also delete the settings.xml for 'script.skin.shortcuts' if you have that installed as this sets global settings for main menu items, widgets, etc but doesn't work well when multiple skins are installed in my experience, as it seems to only write out it's settings.xml on the skin that's currently selected at the time the addon is installed, which then causes issues (like the one your experiencing) when a new skin is installed/enabled. deleting the file, and relaunching Kodi will force it to recreate the new file from scratch and may solve the problem.

If all the above fails, uninstall the Titan skin (having a different skin as the active one, e.g: estuary), exit kodi, and delete the skin.titan.kryptonbeta.zip file from the addon cache (userdata\addons\packages\skin.titan.kryptonbeta-3.7.62.zip) then redownload/install it again. it maybe the case your copy is corrupt, or missing elements that a fresh install will fix. deleting the cache file in the packages folder will ensure a fresh copy is downloaded, rather than simply using the one stored in the cache to re-install the skin.
(2017-04-22, 17:42)Hennes105 Wrote: Quick question from a Newbee. In Estuary there is button for YouTube Trailers for TV Recordings and when selecting a Show out of the Programme Guide. Will you implement this also in Titan Skin? If yes, can you already indicate by when you will implent this?

I am using the Titan Skin for quite some time and I love it. Great Skin!! Thank a lot!

Hi Marcel

See above. I have got two questions and hope you can help me.

1) The Trailer button works perferct in TV recordings. Actually your Trailer button is much better than the YouTube Button provided in Estuary. However the Trailer button seem not to appear in the Programe Guide (EPG). Is this something you plan to implement?

2) In the Library View I see the "Trailer" Button on the info page for each movie where I have stored a Trailer locally (in the Folder of the movie). For the other movies where I do not have a local, the Trailer button is not shown. Would be great to have the Trailer button there as well and Trailer is looked up in Youtube (like is under TV recordings). Does this feature have anything to do with the scraper that is used for the library? I have not used any of the scrapper and instead have used "local info only" is this why this is not working for me? (I am using Mymovies to store a info for each of my movies). Should I use a scraper to have the Trailer button work for as well or is this something you could easily Change?

3) There is also the YouTube button shown, both for the TV recordings but also in the movie library on the info page of every movie, but it does not work. If pushed nothing happens. In Estuary this worked. Is there any Setting in the Titan Skin I need to check or is this a bug?

I love your Skin and I am using it for years. I just hope someone can help me resolving my issues above. Your reply is therefore very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Hennes
Krypton 17.3
When i install the titan skin, i get every time

The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.12.0 could not be satisfied

Install with skin / more or with repository (from #1 in this thread). Same error
(2017-10-07, 22:58)v3x0rg Wrote: Just tried to install the titan krypton version to kodi 17.4.  The skin installed but now Kodi is just a blank screen when I load it.  I keep still navigate around because I can hear the sounds but I am not sure how to revert back.  Reinstalling Kodi did not help.  Is it possible to delete the skin from the Kodi directory so it would revert back?

(2017-10-08, 00:51)Karellen Wrote: The quickest way to reset your skin is to navigate to your Userdata (wiki) folder and delete the guisettings.xml file. Be aware this will delete all your display settings. This is not a problem if you had minimal customisation. Sounds like you didn't if you have just switched to a new skin. The file will be rebuilt to default settings once you restart Kodi.

I only have 2x files in the userdata folder.  One is another folder called iOS, the other is a RssFeed.xml folder. I  dont see anything else.
Is it possible to get a final version for Krypton, marked as stable ? 
And is Trello still used ?

(2017-03-28, 22:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-18, 04:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Picture 2)
I would like to use the fanart in the channel and EPG view and to download it automatically, but I don't want it to be shown on the OSD during Live-TV. Instead the channel-logo should be shown (as before *g*). Nevertheless fanart / discart etc shall be displayed for local available movies and mp3s. Is this change possible? 
(clearart isn't working, but that doesn't matter to me). 
Makes sense, it now auto shows the rich artwork because that's available already. I will create an additional skin setting to disable it.
Available in next skin update.
The writing at the top whenever something is scanning etc ("Scanning TV Shows using TVDB" etc) is huge and covers quite a bit of the screen. Is there an option to make this smaller? I couldn't find anything.
Exclamation 
I use the Skin helper service to add PVR Channel groups as widgets.

It often starts off displaying the groups correctly, but after an automatic widget refresh the groups become duplicated (both groups display the exact same channels). When that happens, even browsing the groups through the the Skin helper service directly via the addon section, the PVR groups will default to showing the same chanels. Browsing the groups through the simple IPTV client is fine and the groups display correctly there.

The issue is generally triggered by the changing of the widget's settings (banners,size etc.) or by the automatic built in widget refresh or by a manual refresh as well (the last 2 methods do not always cause the problem but eventually will).

To fix it, Kodi needs to be restarted (this will generally work but sometimes more than one restart is necessary).

Tried this on 3 different Windows setups as well as on 2 Android devices.. exact same behaviour.

You can see below what the problem looks like, one pic shows the widgets with the correct channels, and the other the same widgets but now the channels are duplicated from one of the other groups. Running on krypton 17.4 - titan 3.7.63 - skin.helper.widgets 1.0.35 (tried 1.0.36 as well)

(2017-10-15, 22:21)malvinas2 Wrote: Is it possible to get a final version for Krypton, marked as stable ? 
And is Trello still used ?

Yes, I'm still here and I will provide feedback and updates asap. Been very, very busy lately so no time for the skin left.
(2017-10-18, 16:31)Abbaskip Wrote: The writing at the top whenever something is scanning etc ("Scanning TV Shows using TVDB" etc) is huge and covers quite a bit of the screen. Is there an option to make this smaller? I couldn't find anything.

@marcelveldt Any ideas on the above? Or is it something you're looking to add in the future? It seems the scanning dialogue at the top takes up a large chunk of screen real estate. I would like it to just be a small notification so that I know it's going on (but not to get in the road if whatever I am doing).

Also - another suggestion for the future. I've noticed that between screens etc when the screen is loading and the blue swirl is on screen we can't click. This seems very slow (and doesn't register my clicks etc). I've come from Mimic (like your views and most options much more), and in that it seemed much quicker and I could click around whilst the next thing was loading etc.
I get this issue with show Titles not changing. As per image below. Selected show Title is Search | Ten of swords, but displayed Title is Tribute.

Another error I see is if browsing my Movies widget, then moving to TV shows and the Title doesn't exist at all until I move off the default selected TV show.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6