• 5(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
Can you send me a pic with the screen and tell me what resolution do you have?
Hi,

It's me again Smile

So here is the screenshot of the keyboard
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qMjUqfyF5Knp4JIx2

On that screenshot you notice that we see the Caps Lock if I move the cursor further to the right on the third row. But on first, second and forth row the same doesn't work
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nHbsmOuBSXkkAEw03

This screenshot is the resolution on ODroid:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nHbsmOuBSXkkAEw03

It is automatically set. I don't know exactly what resolution I have.

I hope these information will be helpful.

Regards.
Your resolution is too small.
I don't know if working but try to change your resolution on a bigger one.

If not working i will try to the old keyboard to see if working.

L.E:
if you don't have english keyboard try to change in english.
This skin i made only for english keyboard, other languages can have more keys than english ...
(2017-09-02, 19:36)malin Wrote: thanks for this skin Smile

I've been looking for the skin some time (even tried to do it by myself - then abandoned that idea Smile )

I wonder if you can do something for my case, my display in car is the old type ( I use the original OEM car display ) means it is resistive type and any slide gesture is a pain in the #ss.. it was built for touching, not sliding Smile

The idea:
Could you add pair of buttons by the top and bottom of scroll bar(s) for line up/down & other ones for page up/down ? I think that would improve my usage of that skin much Smile

Hi, added buttons page up / down ... hope you like it.
(2017-09-26, 06:54)idorel77 Wrote: Your resolution is too small.
I don't know if working but try to change your resolution on a bigger one.

If not working i will try to the old keyboard to see if working.

L.E:
if you don't have english keyboard try to change in english.
This skin i made only for english keyboard, other languages can have more keys than english ...

Hi idorel77,

My resolution is setenv hdmimode "800x480p60hz" and apparently other resolution are not supported (http://kamami.com/lcd-displays-for-odroi...2-xu4.html)

Any chance to get another scree-keyboard in an update ?

Thanks.
Did you changed - Keyboard layouts-> English QWERTY ?
There are a few things I would like to ask and newbie to this skin so hopefully I don't come across ignorant.

Is there a way to edit the menu items, like change Radio to camera or something and then open camera software?
Can the font colors be changed, as well as other fonts. (all I see is Arial based)?
Also, I saw in the older version you could change and use color icons for menu items?

Love that you are bringing this back and keeping up.
I will add more colors for the skin soon and for the fonts also.

For the moment you can change the radio button to open camera only if you edit the xml files.
For the moment the user can't edit the label and icon for the buttons..
Hi idorel77,

do you think it would be possible to port those nice configuration gui parts that Jack made for the retouched based skin to this skin? What would have to be changed?  Gruß Chris
Maybe you could use Skinshortcuts. Then the users dont have to edit files and shortcuts manually
I'll try this skin on my Kitchen radioSmile
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-10-08, 13:57)techie67 Wrote: Hi idorel77,

do you think it would be possible to port those nice configuration gui parts that Jack made for the retouched based skin to this skin? What would have to be changed?  Gruß Chris

Hi techie67,

is a lot of work but not imposibile ... what do you want from jack's skin in this skin?
(2017-10-08, 14:07)Solo0815 Wrote: Maybe you could use Skinshortcuts. Then the users dont have to edit files and shortcuts manually
I'll try this skin on my Kitchen radioSmile

Hi Solo0815, i did't worked with skinshortcuts, can you send me a pm with some details  .... or here ....? Thanks
can you get the visualization to work like in the last build in the circle
(2017-10-09, 03:42)1milenia Wrote: can you get the visualization to work like in the last build in the circle

Not for the moment.
i wonder if i take the visualization files from the old build and swap it if it will work
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2