• 13(current)
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-09, 21:52)Milhouse Wrote: Is it possible to increase the space available for the thread title in the breadcrumb, in order to prevent premature and unnecessary truncation (elipsis)?

should be fixed once the css cache expires.

note to self: theme.css
Quote:.breadcrumb-nav .crust a.crumb{
max-width:220px;
}
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-10-09, 17:59)DaveBlake Wrote: Unable to vote in threads with a poll - both yes and no radio button are empty and nothing happens when clicked. Click on vote button gets an error message.

And it turns out I don't have edit permission on this thread, so I can't help with the "curating" of post #3

can't reproduce... is this still an issue?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2017-10-12, 01:49)ronie Wrote:
(2017-10-09, 21:52)Milhouse Wrote: Is it possible to increase the space available for the thread title in the breadcrumb, in order to prevent premature and unnecessary truncation (elipsis)?

}

This causes an issue if the title is really long.  It forces the icons on the right downward, and then the breadcrumb area covers the thread tools menu, pagination, and new reply button.

Also, if you try to access the 'More' menu at the top, you won't be able to see that either.  Apparently, some sort of limit is needed.  Alternatively, the icons at the right could be moved elsewhere, or eliminated entirely since they are also available from the page footer area.

Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-10-06, 20:43)Karellen Wrote: Thanks for the "back to top" link. Smile

I can see the darkened quote box. Thanks for the fix, easier to spot the quote now. Just one more issue regarding that. With nested quotes, is it possible to alternate the highlight colour?

i think that's already fixed?
(2017-10-12, 04:04)ronie Wrote:

I can see the darkened quote box. Thanks for the fix, easier to spot the quote now. Just one more issue regarding that. With nested quotes, is it possible to alternate the highlight colour?

yes it is :-)

and three levels?
(2017-10-07, 23:21)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 21:37)vbat99 Wrote: The blue on white is quite difficult to view, specially for those who need reading glasses.  Replies, links, etc can be almost painful to look at, while Code quoted can be very dim.
The arrow over links is not required, makes reading of a post visually full of arrows and is a waste of space.

+ 1 against the blue text on white background.  This is especially annoying when viewing Today's Posts and since they are essentially Search results, searching for anything makes my eyes extremely tired.  Any chance these could be formatted the same way, and use the same fonts and colors as the standard forum view?

Even without following the link for the images below, the thread titles in the forum view (2nd image) are legible, while the thread titles in the Search results are almost invisible.

looks like that's fixed as well
(2017-10-10, 23:25)Karellen Wrote: It is now difficult to distinguish hyperlinks in posts...

https://ibb.co/iBbX0b

test Debug Log
test Forum rules (wiki)
test https://forum.kodi.tv/
Am I missing something really obvious, or is there no way to disable the email function?
I would prefer that users not be able to email me.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-10-12, 09:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: Am I missing something really obvious, or is there no way to disable the email function?
I would prefer that users not be able to email me.

Account options (your username in the top-right corner of the screen) > user control panel > click the cog on the left hand side > edit options (last entry in the 2nd section, your profile) > messaging and notifications section on the right hand side of the menu screen.

You can hide your email address there, and also set/unset receiving emails from administrators
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-12, 01:43)ronie Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 15:35)Dumyat Wrote: I've noticed that most of the images included on this thread do not appear to be clickable to make them larger and actually readable. I guess the same would apply elsewhere on the forum. Is this by design or a bug?

fixed

Thanks Ronie, this is much appreciated for the Instructions and FAQ in the Official YouTube thread.

Also thanks to all the other Team Members here doing somewhat thankless work fixing all of this. It's very appreciated too.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-10-12, 04:05)ronie Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 04:04)ronie Wrote: i think that's already fixed?

and three levels?

It's only done with transparency. Not bad at all...
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2017-10-12, 03:52)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 01:49)ronie Wrote:

}

This causes an issue if the title is really long.  It forces the icons on the right downward, and then the breadcrumb area covers the thread tools menu, pagination, and new reply button.

thx! already had a feeling this would mess something up...
reverted now.
Hmm, the width tweaks seem to have gone weird (or I've got a partially cached mix of adjustments or something) as now the main text boxes are over the top of the right hand part of the user information part of each post (the avatar, name and information bit) and are displaced downwards as well as a result.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-12, 11:12)ronie Wrote: thx! already had a feeling this would mess something up...
reverted now.

Thanks for trying - maybe the social media links could go in the Kodi top bar? Frankly I don't care for them at all, but maybe that's just me - I'm not a teenager! Smile

I'm also seeing the issue reported by DarrenHill, particularly when previewing a new post:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2