Poll: Most Desired Feature To Be Added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Other Movie Ratings
5.45%
Download Movie Trailers
28.04%
Home Automation scripting
24.22%
Other Movie Streaming Location
9.04%
Trivia Intro Fixed
11.24%
Cartoon Video Option
14.72%
More Videos for before Feature(s) - Specify how many
7.30%
Total
863 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 285(current)
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script
(2017-04-25, 03:50)Ragnarok Wrote: CinemaVision runs in Demo Mode by default, which shows a little bit of what it can do without the user needing to set anything up at all. It's expected that users want to run CinemaVision with custom content which just needs to be dropped in the appropriate folder in the CinemaVision content directory that they select. The folders that CinemaVision creates aren't locked in any way.

On my Mac, at least, it created sub-folders that had no read/write access to any users on the system. I had to go in and set them to read/write and apply to all folders within as they were all user locked.

Quote:We have to rely on skins to suppress the busy notifications and popups, sadly. I will tell you, if your skin doesn't support it, we have a guide that outlines exactly how to do it on the CinemaVision website. You can also have your skinner reach out to us, or let us know who it is and we'll try to engage them. I've heard of a few skinners who have added options in the skin settings just for CinemaVision.

I've always liked the Confluence skin the best, but reading about someone wanting to add a button option for Cinema Experience had the devs in a fit for some reason over 8 lines of code so it's kind of sad the user gets screwed based on someone else deciding for us what we should or should not have in a skin. The alternative is, of course to use a different skin, but thus far I haven't found any I really care for. The context menu button is fine for starting it. I just lament the "working" indicators that "pull you out" of the mindset. Everything else seems to be working OK. I don't know how it could ever detect "THX" though as an audio bumper since I'm not aware of it being embedded in any audio format. I ended up setting up a Feature Outro folder with THX trailers that play after the "feature presentation" and just before the audio bumpers for the exact format (with a bunch of odd stereo bumpers for undetected like AAC).

I edited the default script to play a random courtesy bumper (out of a dozen real and fake theater ones) followed by trailer intro (again almost a dozen random), trailers (skipped on alt script), feature presentation bumper (bunch of these as well), THX Random Bumper via Outro and then Audio Format and then the movie itself. The only problems I've had recently is that Kodi refuses to play the DTS HD-MA trailers smoothly found on a certain website in MKV format on FireTV 4K. I've since converted them to MP4 and they still freeze up. It's baffling, but has nothing to do with CinemaVision.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Does Cinema Experience work "out of the box" with Estuary?  I used to run it a few years ago but I've since upgraded to the latest and default Estuary skin, and doesn't seem to be working for me. Can't seem to find any info on CE and Estuary. Thx in advance. -SK
(2017-10-12, 07:43)santakrooz Wrote: Does Cinema Experience work "out of the box" with Estuary?  I used to run it a few years ago but I've since upgraded to the latest and default Estuary skin, and doesn't seem to be working for me. Can't seem to find any info on CE and Estuary. Thx in advance. -SK

Cinema Experience has been replaced with CinemaVision.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2050435
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Hi, love this add-on..
is it no longer support for Aeon MQ8 ?
I seem to be having a problem with this.  I had to reinstall everything on my HTPC and updated to Leia 18.5 but I can't seem to get Cinema Experience to pop up anywhere.  I used to be able to get it in the context menu.  Did this change?  What do I need to do in order to run it now?
(2020-02-23, 01:50)kruuth Wrote: I seem to be having a problem with this.  I had to reinstall everything on my HTPC and updated to Leia 18.5 but I can't seem to get Cinema Experience to pop up anywhere.  I used to be able to get it in the context menu.  Did this change?  What do I need to do in order to run it now?
Read 2 posts above yours...
(2020-02-24, 10:42)Cinephile Wrote:
(2020-02-23, 01:50)kruuth Wrote: I seem to be having a problem with this.  I had to reinstall everything on my HTPC and updated to Leia 18.5 but I can't seem to get Cinema Experience to pop up anywhere.  I used to be able to get it in the context menu.  Did this change?  What do I need to do in order to run it now?
Read 2 posts above yours... 
D'oh.  Last time I do that on my mobile.
I did get CinemaVision installed, but I have a question, when I make a sequence, how do I add different elements?  I create a new sequence and it has a feature, but I want to add more stuff.  I can't figure out how to do that and the website is a little confusing.
This add-on has a lot of history. It started life in 2009 as the Home Theatre Experience script, written by an amazing and skilled Python programmer nuka1195. Through out its life it has brought many changes to XBMC. In December 2010, giftie took the reigns, and the script was modified to work with the new add-on engine in XBMC's Dharma. The name was changed, and the incarnation of Cinema Experience you know was born.
In the beginning, the script was only being maintained to function with XBMC. Then the script needed some functional repairs. Later, some major changes (and even some that brought about negative feedback). Now it's 2013, and XBMC Frodo is here. Cinema Experience is here to stay. Cinema Experience is currently maintained and improved by giftie. He's added nuThe Cinema Experience script will add that WOW factor to your home theater, and give you a true Cinema Experience! Yes, you will still have to supply the popcorn and drinks. There's not much we can do about that. This script allows you to play trivia slides, movie trailers and other videos (intros and outros) that will help you get that Cinema Experience - just like at the local theater. Trivia slides can be any JPG or PNG image (many Movie Trivia, Stills, and Movie Fact packs already exist). The Feature Presentation Movie(s) must be in your Video Library. Cinema Experience can stream trailers, download them from Apple Movie Trailers, or play locally stored trailer(s) that are on your system or in your Movie Library.merous features to the script, and provides invaluable support via the Kodi forums. Upgraded to Matrix In Kodi 19.1 Github Download in september 2021
@tayda1121

I strongly advice you not to test the patience of the Kodi forum moderator team. Copy/pasting a useless and outdated wall of text in a thread, or posting a quote without a reply, is not appreciated on this forum.

Consider this your first warning. This forum is not your personal playground. Next time we will not be as polite.
kodi v18 leia and v19 matrix my bad download trailers
Is there a way to install this add-on to Kodi 19.3 (19.3-Matrix)? I had to do an update on my OS and the version of Kodi does not seem to have the ability to install it. If it is possible, is there a how-to link I can use?

Best,

-Troy
Add-on:Cinema Experience (wiki) and https://cinemavision.tv/ Unsure about the differences between Cinemavisison and Cinema Experience, but you might ask in this area.
Video 
Cinema Experience Kodi 19 Upgrade New Link In May Of 2022
  • 285(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script24