• 128(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
Rofl Good answer but selected opacity is just for testing. Is it hard  to make an option for bigger font size? I wonder why you canceled this in v18.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-10-10, 19:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 18:52)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-07, 13:37)Guilouz Wrote: I don't have this addons to try but I'm pretty sure it's not a skin issue because I have try many possibilities with widgets and all tests working.

I tried it again with:
hide category widget: on (off doesn't make a big difference, see below)
Set type of widgets: List (up to 8 items)
widget 1: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Latest TV Channels
widget 2: Skinhelper -> PVR -> Recent recordings

Still the same behaviour as described above. I can only highlight the upper row (1st widget). If I don't hide the "category widget" then I can only highlight the upper rows with "Files", Playlists etc.

To sum up: I can't select the 2nd row, only the 1st one.So I'm pretty sure it is a skin issue Wink
Thx

Can you try with another widget than 'Recent recordings' because I only use PVR IPTV Simple Client and it's impossible to record with it so I don't have this widget to try.

I tried it today with 2 widgets:
widget 1: Video -> Films -> Recently added
widget 2: Video -> TVShows -> Recently added
(^^ those 2 widgets should be Kodi internal, not from external script like SkinHelper or from an addon)
Same behaviour as above, only 1st row is possible - Needs a fix
Thx in advance
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
In subtitle search can episode name be replaced with file name?
NVIDIA Shield TV,SPMC
(2017-10-11, 17:25)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 18:52)Solo0815 Wrote: I tried it again with:

Still the same behaviour as described above. I can only highlight the upper row (1st widget). If I don't hide the "category widget" then I can only highlight the upper rows with "Files", Playlists etc.

To sum up: I can't select the 2nd row, only the 1st one.So I'm pretty sure it is a skin issue Wink
Thx

Can you try with another widget than 'Recent recordings' because I only use PVR IPTV Simple Client and it's impossible to record with it so I don't have this widget to try.

(^^ those 2 widgets should be Kodi internal, not from external script like SkinHelper or from an addon)
Thx in advance

Just try this config, working for me on OSX and LibreELEC Generic builds :

Maybe an issue with your build or your system.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-11, 17:25)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 18:52)Solo0815 Wrote: I tried it again with:

Thx

Thx in advance

I reported this few months back, was told it was because of my libreelec build on raspberry pi and not this skins fault because it works on windows..
(2017-10-11, 17:26)leo06 Wrote: In subtitle search can episode name be replaced with file name?

Done on last git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-11, 20:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 17:26)leo06 Wrote: In subtitle search can episode name be replaced with file name?

Done on last git.

Thanks, I have 2.8.0 from your repo
NVIDIA Shield TV,SPMC
New Update 2.8.1 on repository :

• KODI 18 : Add filter description to video filter dialog
• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-11, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote: Just try this config, working for me on OSX and LibreELEC Generic builds :

I'll try it again with empty Kodi-folder next weekend and report back.
RPi3 - latest Milhouse build

Quote:SharpCoder

I reported this few months back, was told it was because of my libreelec build on raspberry pi and not this skins fault because it works on windows..

Did you solve the issue or is this still present for you?
Just curious, if it is a issue just on a RPi3. But the skin is the same as on other OS
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-10-11, 20:58)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote: Just try this config, working for me on OSX and LibreELEC Generic builds :

Just curious, if it is a issue just on a RPi3. But the skin is the same as on other OS

no, just don't use the feature as it does not work on any of my Rpi3's or Rpi2's, and i have 6
(2017-10-11, 22:25)SharpCoder Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 20:58)Solo0815 Wrote:

no, just don't use the feature as it does not work on any of my Rpi3's or Rpi2's, and i have 6

Maybe an issue with Skin Shortcuts in RPi builds. I don't have RPi to test and see what's happens.

Nothing in debug log ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey I can't seem to get Nextup Notifications working properly. Everything works except for the popup 30 seconds before the video ends. It simply doesn't show. The screen afterwards does though. This happened with the regular Estuary skin on Kodi 17.3 also. I've never seen a popup notification.
(2017-10-12, 08:11)Exa8yte Wrote: Hey I can't seem to get Nextup Notifications working properly. Everything works except for the popup 30 seconds before the video ends. It simply doesn't show. The screen afterwards does though. This happened with the regular Estuary skin on Kodi 17.3 also. I've never seen a popup notification.

Working for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
I'm using Kodi on Android, I choose custom widget for Pictures, my picture library is in local, but very big, even though there are only very few picture thumbnails displayed in the widget at the Kodi main menu, but seems kodi trying to cache all the picture thumbnails, and the Kodi app is killed at the end by system due to memory usage (to cache all of thumbnails in memory). This occurred each time I navigate to the Pictures menu. Is there any way to mitigate this?
I added a new menu item to the main menu and changed the action to "ActivateWindow(Favourites)", when I clicked the menu item, the Favourites window poped up, but the names for all items in the Favourites window are missing, when I right click and chose "Rename" for an item, I can see the name is in the edit box.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17