Beta fuseX - a Mod for Leia based on fuse and horizon

I have been playing with this skin for a while now, and I am at a point where I am happy to share the progress.
It's based on the beautiful work of jurialmunkey, using neue fuse for a based and integrated with plenty of other features.
I wasn't a big fun of persistent menu bar so I tried to do something that I liked and over time it started to evolve in something bigger.

Main Features:
  • 4 different widget types
  • Plenty of views to choose from
  • Many customizations like highlights colours and bars
  • Leia support
  • Many other tweaks
All the work has been done on the video/library side of the skin, so for the moment please bear in mind that if you want to use music/pictures/pvr you might have some bugs. I will try to iron out every bug as soon as possible

Skin Repohttps://github.com/aenemapy/skin.fusex

Preview:
https://imgur.com/a/2ZnyU
Great job! Big Grin

So many changes, I would barely call this a mod - it's like a whole new skin! Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Congratulations!!!! It’s a great and beautiful skin, I tested a bit yesterday and have two comments:
Seems like the fallback widget button is not responding on skin settings.
On the other hand when I try to switch views from square to other press the button and nothing happens . Would you please check on this?
Great idea to combine fuse with horizon!
One of the thinks I really like about fuse is the smooth consistent look thought out.

Perhaps moving the menu to the bottom and having a view similar to the view in fuse.
If this is not your vision for fusex maybe I will give it a try. Just for fun.

Again great work
(2017-10-13, 13:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: Great job! Big Grin

So many changes, I would barely call this a mod - it's like a whole new skin! Smile

Thanks a lot, yes I spent a lot on it, since I started with the neue fuse skin I thought to give credits where credits are due Smile
(2017-10-13, 15:44)ramecex Wrote: Congratulations!!!! It’s a great and beautiful skin, I tested a bit yesterday and have two comments:
On the other hand when I try to switch views from square to other press the button and nothing happens . Would you please check on this?

Thanks a lot!
The view are mainly working on video content, so movies tvshows etc. are you using it with these type of content?
I will push an update during the week trying to iron out other bugs too, I will check the fallback widget too.
(2017-10-13, 17:01)mxlance Wrote: Great idea to combine fuse with horizon!
One of the thinks I really like about fuse is the smooth consistent look thought out.

Perhaps moving the menu to the bottom and having a view similar to the view in fuse.

Again great work

It shouldn't really be an issue to have another option for the menu on the bottom, just need to figure out how to open the submenu.
Also which view are you talking about? the standard widget in fuse with the horizontal posters?
(2017-10-13, 18:24)aenemapy Wrote:
(2017-10-13, 17:01)mxlance Wrote: Great idea to combine fuse with horizon!

Again great work

It shouldn't really be an issue to have another option for the menu on the bottom, just need to figure out how to open the submenu.
Also which view are you talking about? the standard widget in fuse with the horizontal posters?

I only meant to slide the menu down lower as vertical not as horizontal.

I will try to mock something up in a day or so if you are interested?
Thanks for the reply and interest
(2017-10-13, 18:21)aenemapy Wrote:
(2017-10-13, 15:44)ramecex Wrote: Congratulations!!!! It’s a great and beautiful skin, I tested a bit yesterday and have two comments:

Thanks a lot!
The view are mainly working on video content, so movies tvshows etc. are you using it with these type of content?
I will push an update during the week trying to iron out other bugs too, I will check the fallback widget too.
(2017-10-13, 18:21)aenemapy Wrote:

Thanks a lot!
Thanks for your prompt response, I am using it with a sports addon among other movie addons but does not work on any of them.
Great looking skin.
I can't change the background. When I choose a background for a menu item, nothing happens. It stays black.
When I choose for extra fanart, then I get no fanart at all.
And how do I get extra posters?

Again great skin. Thanks
Parabéns ficou muito boa ela funciona apenas em kodi 18?

--------

Parabéns ficou realmente bom, só funciona no Kodi 18?
(Google Tradutor)
(2017-10-15, 16:10)Castilho Wrote: Parabéns ficou muito boa ela funciona apenas em kodi 18?

--------

Parabéns ficou realmente bom, só funciona no Kodi 18?
(Google Tradutor)

We are an English only forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-14, 19:30)Aaiemron Wrote: Great looking skin.
I can't change the background.  When I choose a background for a menu item, nothing happens.  It stays black.
When I choose for extra fanart, then I get no fanart at all.
And how do I get extra posters?

for extra fanarts and other stuff you should use artwork downloader but it might be bugged in the skin. I will check soon with other fixes I am gonna push this week
Is it possible to use spotlight (rotating fanart) for the background? Like Fuse.Neue? Then I think the skin will be perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fuseX - a Mod for Leia based on fuse and horizon0