• 131(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
New Update 2.8.3 on repository :

• Remove 'doNotShareMenu' argument
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-18, 18:18)tehax Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 08:38)s0ulslack Wrote: Updating to 2.8.2 wiped all my custom menus, I thought luckily I'd just setup the automated skin backups! Restore from backup but have no skin shortcuts, just the stock stuff

Skin helper backup is completely useless. In no skin what i used it restored the skin for 100%.

Try to run skin.helper.backup from addons menu instead of skin shortcut.

Works every time with me
Image Image
Hi Guilouz
Love so many of the new features you've added to V2 of this Mod Smile

Just a wee glitch on the OSD for TV recordings with the Title and Genre overlapping slightly. Also, I've noticed that when playing music, the player controls are not visible, but when I remove the Includes_VideoLyrics.xml and script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml files the player controls come back, but obviously no lyrics then.....

Keep up the excellent work Smile
(2017-10-19, 14:13)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz

Just a wee glitch on the OSD for TV recordings with the Title and Genre overlapping slightly. Also, I've noticed that when playing music, the player controls are not visible, but when I remove the Includes_VideoLyrics.xml and script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml files the player controls come back, but obviously no lyrics then.....

I don't have PVR for recording to test it. Please post screenshot to see what's happened.

EDIT : Fixed on last git.

For lyrics, it's normal there is no control because CU Lyrics use a window and there is controls with it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-18, 23:09)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 2.8.3 on repository :

• Remove 'doNotShareMenu' argument

Thx
(2017-10-18, 12:02)SirRickie Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 08:38)s0ulslack Wrote: Updating to 2.8.2 wiped all my custom menus, I thought luckily I'd just setup the automated skin backups! Restore from backup but have no skin shortcuts, just the stock stuff

Me too. After update, lost all my custom menus. Not backed up, have to start all over again.
Me too!!
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-10-19, 23:26)iMak Wrote:
(2017-10-18, 12:02)SirRickie Wrote:

Me too. After update, lost all my custom menus. Not backed up, have to start all over again.
Me too!!

It's fixed with 2.8.3
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz,
Is music artist and album info sourced directly from the local NFO files or is the SHS used to collect this info?
(2017-10-19, 19:45)Guilouz Wrote:

For lyrics, it's normal there is no control because CU Lyrics use a window and there is controls with it.
Ahh, that's a wee shame, quite nice having OSD controls I must admit, but not a problem
(2017-10-20, 00:12)Dumyat Wrote: Guilouz,
Is music artist and album info sourced directly from the local NFO files or is the SHS used to collect this info?

Depending what scraper you use and if you music song are tagued. See : http://kodi.wiki/view/Music_tagging
Only clearlogos, banners etc are from SHS.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-20, 00:21)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-10-19, 19:45)Guilouz Wrote:

Ahh, that's a wee shame, quite nice having OSD controls I must admit, but not a problem

When lyrics are enable you can access to CU Lyrics context menu addon to synchronize manually lyrics or close them :

However, you can show controls by pressing "m" keyboard button when lyrics are enabled.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-20, 01:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-20, 00:12)Dumyat Wrote: Guilouz,

Depending what scraper you use and if you music song are tagued. See : http://kodi.wiki/view/Music_tagging
Only clearlogos, banners etc are from SHS.
It's okay. I had a couple of issues, but think it was because music DB had become corrupted, as several artists were all displaying the same metadata. Fortunately, I keep a back-up so was able to re-scrape and everything back to normal now..... Smile
(2017-10-11, 23:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 22:25)SharpCoder Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 20:58)Solo0815 Wrote: I'll try it again with empty Kodi-folder next weekend and report back.
RPi3 - latest Milhouse build

Did you solve the issue or is this still present for you?
Just curious, if it is a issue just on a RPi3. But the skin is the same as on other OS

no, just don't use the feature as it does not work on any of my Rpi3's or Rpi2's, and i have 6

Maybe an issue with Skin Shortcuts in RPi builds. I don't have RPi to test and see what's happens.

Nothing in debug log ?
There is nothing in the debug log. If I try to go down, it only reports the usual "Key pressed: Action down" report
And If I press up, there is a little bump, which is normal. If I press down, there is no "bump" and the picture stays at the same position.
So who can help out? If it is a skinshortcuts issue, like you mentioned, maybe the coder of skinshortcuts?

I never experienced that skinshortcuts is working different on RPi and other OS ...
tested with deleted skinshortcuts and EstuaryMODv2 userdata/addon_data folder
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-10-20, 14:23)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 23:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-10-11, 22:25)SharpCoder Wrote: no, just don't use the feature as it does not work on any of my Rpi3's or Rpi2's, and i have 6

Maybe an issue with Skin Shortcuts in RPi builds. I don't have RPi to test and see what's happens.

Nothing in debug log ?
There is nothing in the debug log. If I try to go down, it only reports the usual "Key pressed: Action down" report
And If I press up, there is a little bump, which is normal. If I press down, there is no "bump" and the picture stays at the same position.
So who can help out? If it is a skinshortcuts issue, like you mentioned, maybe the coder of skinshortcuts?

I never experienced that skinshortcuts is working different on RPi and other OS ...
tested with deleted skinshortcuts and EstuaryMODv2 userdata/addon_data folder

Normally there is no difference between different OSs but you are two to have this same issue with a RaspberryPi. Working on OSX, Windows and LibreELEC Generic builds so not a skin issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm new here and I tried looking for the answer to this issue, but I couldn't find anything. I have Kodi 18 with this mod installed on my windows pc and an Ubuntu home theater pc. On my windows pc the runtime and time of completion appear as pictured, but on the Ubuntu pc both of those are blank. Could anyone help me figure out why?

• 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17