• 1(current)
v19 Kodi Android Installer

Available from the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I installed on my Kodi 17.4 setup via install zip in Kodi. I tried to install the 10.22 nightly but get FAILED TO INSTALL DUE TO CURRENT SETUP.
Any ideas what Im doing wrong  or how to configure so I dont get error?
(2017-10-22, 13:08)yabel Wrote: I installed on my Kodi 17.4 setup via install zip in Kodi. I tried to install the 10.22 nightly but get FAILED TO INSTALL DUE TO CURRENT SETUP.

It's for Krypton and up...
(2017-10-22, 15:14)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-10-22, 13:08)yabel Wrote: I installed on my Kodi 17.4 setup via install zip in Kodi. I tried to install the 10.22 nightly but get FAILED TO INSTALL DUE TO CURRENT SETUP.

Yes and was installing on 17.4 but trying to install a nightly of Leia.. But a friend got it to work on a fresh install.. I had addons installed so that may have been what caused it to fail ?
(2017-10-23, 01:34)yabel Wrote:
(2017-10-22, 15:14)Lunatixz Wrote:

Yes and was installing on 17.4 but trying to install a nightly of Leia.. But a friend got it to work on a fresh install.. I had addons installed so that may have been what caused it to fail ?

My bad; I read your post quickly thought you were trying to install the plugin on kodi 10.

Not sure what's generating that error, I'd need a log.
Hello,

since update to 1.0.1 the addon is not longer working! it crashes at startup! plz fix that, many thx!
(2017-10-24, 11:32)KoLSMS Wrote: Hello,

since update to 1.0.1 the addon is not longer working! it crashes at startup! plz fix that, many thx!

Can I see a log? v.1.0.2 was pushed, let me know if that resolves your problem... THX
Hello,

with the update to 1.0.2 it works great again, many thx! A great addon for my daily update of Kodi, i have 4 devices and now every update is very easy to made!

Again: Many thx for the Addon!
I am not seeing 1.0.2 via official Kodi repo here. Says current version is 1.0.1 which throws an exception for me:

Code:
11:29:20.358 T:18446744071991994672   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                           Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                           Error Contents: global name 're' is not defined
                                           Traceback (most recent call last):
                                             File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.kodi.android.update/default.py", line 189, in <module>
                                               Installer()
                                             File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.kodi.android.update/default.py", line 54, in __init__
                                               self.selectDialog(self.lastURL)
                                             File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.kodi.android.update/default.py", line 116, in selectDialog
                                               items = list(self.buildItems(url))
                                             File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.kodi.android.update/default.py", line 103, in buildItems
                                               label, label2 = re.compile("(.*?)\s(.*)").match(item).groups()
                                           NameError: global name 're' is not defined
                                           -->End of Python script error report<--
Which was fixed in 1.0.2
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Does it have to be installed manually or will it eventually make its way into the official Kodi repo? In the repo I still see 1.0.1 only.
(2017-10-25, 15:42)CiNcH Wrote: Does it have to be installed manually or will it eventually make its way into the official Kodi repo? In the repo I still see 1.0.1 only.

It will update automatically.
If I want to install the latest Leia build for Shield. Which section should I be going to in the directory?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2017-10-29, 16:58)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: If I want to install the latest Leia build for Shield. Which section should I be going to in the directory?

nightlies -> android -> arm64
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Android Installer1