• 122(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2017-10-25, 00:20)browned Wrote: I get this issue with show Titles not changing. As per image below. Selected show Title is Search | Ten of swords, but displayed Title is Tribute.

Another error I see is if browsing my Movies widget, then moving to TV shows and the Title doesn't exist at all until I move off the default selected TV show.

My understanding is that titles won't change once the data is scraped unless you force a refresh inside the show's info.
(2017-10-25, 05:38)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 00:20)browned Wrote: I get this issue with show Titles not changing. As per image below. Selected show Title is Search | Ten of swords, but displayed Title is Tribute.

Another error I see is if browsing my Movies widget, then moving to TV shows and the Title doesn't exist at all until I move off the default selected TV show.

My understanding is that titles won't change once the data is scraped unless you force a refresh inside the show's info.

Never had to scrap show info before just to navigate around the widgets.

I will explain this more. The show title highlighted is for Arrow (Tribute), the actual show the selection highlight is on is Halt and Catch Fire, which is to the left of Arrow (Tribute). I am saying when I navigate left or right on the widget the title is not always updating with the rest of the data.
(2017-10-25, 06:34)browned Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 05:38)Abbaskip Wrote:

Never had to scrap show info before just to navigate around the widgets.

I will explain this more. The show title highlighted is for Arrow (Tribute), the actual show the selection highlight is on is Halt and Catch Fire, which is to the left of Arrow (Tribute). I am saying when I navigate left or right on the widget the title is not always updating with the rest of the data.

Sorry, misunderstood the issue.
Hi Marcel, this is my first post in this forum so first of all I would say many compliments and many thanks for the incredible job you are doing with this amazing skin, which is my preferred one for sure.

I would highlight that the VideoYouTube button in the DialogVideoInfo screen doesn't work because the KodiDB().files(lib_path) at row 230 of the main_module of script.skin.helper service is not defined.

Is there something wrong in my configuration?
I'm using Kodi 17.5 for Android and Titan Beta 3.7.63

Many thanks
Oh and I have the wrong images showing up on the Home screen library thumbnails again. Using Titan Tiles, 1 Row small.

Meaning my Libraries -> Movies, TV, Kids Movies, Kids TV seem to be getting mixed images. Like TV images on the Kids TV thumbnail, or Movie thumbnails on Kids Movies.
I started using Titan skin this and love it, but have noticed that the "Spotlight" widget isn't working anymore, meaning it just shows the same image no matter what I select, but before it would change when I would switch to different TV shows or movies. In the screenshot attached, under: TV Shows - In progress TV shows, I have Blindspot selected but the Spotlight widget shows the movie Baby Driver. The Spotlight widget is stuck on Baby Driver. The only way I found to resolve the issue is to unplug my Android TV box and restart it.

Using Kodi 17.3 on Android TV box and Titan v. 3.7.56

(2017-10-27, 12:22)browned Wrote: Oh and I have the wrong images showing up on the Home screen library thumbnails again. Using Titan Tiles, 1 Row small.

Meaning my Libraries -> Movies, TV, Kids Movies, Kids TV seem to be getting mixed images. Like TV images on the Kids TV thumbnail, or Movie thumbnails on Kids Movies.

How to set up images background and thumbnails for additional items in the menu? I also have separate movis, tv, kids movies and kids tv  but i do not know how to configure images to display only from those items? Menu must by set up as playlist or source folder?
Hi Marcel, I have noticed three things:
First, Before I load Titan i.e. confluence, movies and Tv show loads very fast, also when I power of the box it shut down very quickly, once I load Titan it take longer to power off and load movies and TV show.
Secondly, Similar movies doesn't work anymore, for every movies that I select and click on similar, the same movies appears and it won't play.
Lastly, In confluence skin, when you I click on any particular actor it will populate all movies relating to the actor, when I switched to Titan, related movies won't populate.

Let me know if I should PM Kodi debug log

Thanks
(2017-10-30, 08:23)wicked666 Wrote:
(2017-10-27, 12:22)browned Wrote: Oh and I have the wrong images showing up on the Home screen library thumbnails again. Using Titan Tiles, 1 Row small.

How to set up images background and thumbnails for additional items in the menu? I also have separate movis, tv, kids movies and kids tv  but i do not know how to configure images to display only from those items? Menu must by set up as playlist or source folder?

I've found the easiest way is to create smartplaylists. Make one for all of your separate genres and then make sure to create one that excludes all of those genres(your regular movies). Then link to those playlists and set thumbnail/bg to the same playlist.

I use Emby Server and the Emby plugin with Kodi, Libraries in Emby are pulled to Kodi and each Library can be setup as a home screen menu item. Images, thumbnails, and backgrounds are normally pulled from the Emby server and displayed for the correct library so if I select Kids Movies I get a thumbnail for a kids movie, the movie logo on the background and a background image from that movie. At the moment the images and thumbnails and logos are mixed between the libraries.
hey @marcelveldt
Absolutely love your skin!! Great work

There is only one thing i am not finding on settings to make my setup perfect:

On backgrounds, i get to choose from files, folder with multi image, and fanart from my library, but i am trying to get fanart from the widgets that i am using.
Something like "Use Widget Fanart".
What i want to archieve is on home menu i like to see cycle fanart from the widgets without focus it...

Is this somehow possible, please?

Thank you and keep up the great work Marcel!
(2017-10-30, 22:07)browned Wrote:

I use Emby Server and the Emby plugin with Kodi, Libraries in Emby are pulled to Kodi and each Library can be setup as a home screen menu item. Images, thumbnails, and backgrounds are normally pulled from the Emby server and displayed for the correct library so if I select Kids Movies I get a thumbnail for a kids movie, the movie logo on the background and a background image from that movie. At the moment the images and thumbnails and logos are mixed between the libraries.

Is the Emby plugin something you installed on Kodi or Emby side?
Do you also use the "Smart Shortcuts" for your Emby folder?

Thanks,
I am using Smart Shortcuts whit separate folders (Movies, Tv, Kids Movies, Kids TV). in menu thumbnail and background images are not displayed or display from another smart Shortcuts (np in TV display tv images)
I am using titan 3.7.56 and I do not see a "Homescreen layout > Disable all submenus" options anymore. Is there a way I just still use submenus as widgets, but not have them pop out as a submenu on my nav menu?
(2017-11-04, 00:49)cezare Wrote:
(2017-10-30, 22:07)browned Wrote:
(2017-10-30, 08:23)wicked666 Wrote: How to set up images background and thumbnails for additional items in the menu? I also have separate movis, tv, kids movies and kids tv  but i do not know how to configure images to display only from those items? Menu must by set up as playlist or source folder?

Is the Emby plugin something you installed on Kodi or Emby side?
Do you also use the "Smart Shortcuts" for your Emby folder?

Thanks,

Yes using smart shortcuts and Titan by default setups the images and thumbnails.
My Kodi\Emby\Titan setup looks like this Imgur Album
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6