Solved TMM stuck on "getting media info" forever
Hi!

I have collection of over of 500 dirs with movies. I added them as a single source. It seem to stuck somewhere, with "getting mediaInfo" and never goes forward. There are no errors, no messages or nothing where I could look for some information what is causing this situation. The only thing I know is that it stuck somewhere after 505 movies where there are 550 or something. How to figure out where TMM stops? Are there any debug mode?

What I did:
- reset database many times
- used Windows and Mac
- removed all .nfo files manually
- eye-checked directories if there are any strange unicode or other chars in the names

still, no success.... TMM stops and nothing I can do to scan the library until end...

Any suggesstions?

Thanks,
Tomek
what we've encountered is, that MediaInfo sometimes has some hiccups with .ISO files.
Can you check the logfile, if this is the case?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2017-11-08, 09:49)myron Wrote: what we've encountered is, that MediaInfo sometimes has some hiccups with .ISO files.
Can you check the logfile, if this is the case?

Hi,

Hm, I wish but... which logfile? Error log and message log is empty... that's why I asked how to boost log level. Or is there any other log to which I can look to? 

Thanks,
Tomek
Inside TMM folder, there is a /logs/ folder.
Open the current logfile, and look what the last movie has been, where it tried to load the mediainformation from....
(or post it to some pastebin etc)
(2017-11-08, 16:33)myron Wrote: Inside TMM folder, there is a /logs/ folder.
Open the current logfile, and look what the last movie has been, where it tried to load the mediainformation from....
(or post it to some pastebin etc)

Yes, that was it. Some werid iso made TMM busy ad infinitum. No errors, just stop on that iso. I've unpacked iso and problem is gone now.

Thanks!
Do you still have the problematic .ISO?
Would you mind trying our nightly version, if it still has the same error?
(2017-11-10, 00:13)myron Wrote: Do you still have the problematic .ISO?
Would you mind trying our nightly version, if it still has the same error?
This fixed it for me! TMM got stuck on an iso file according to the log files, an UnmarshalException.
Thanks a bunch.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM stuck on "getting media info" forever0