PVR client stops working after Reboot
Hey guys,

Ive seen two other unanswered threads about this issues with the PVR client. When I reboot my device, the PVR guide is gone and I either have to uninstall the client or "update" it to get it working again.

Is there an issue here that I should know about? It works very well when the PVR client works. I just want to know why I am having issues with it continuing to work.
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
Going to need more information/debug logs
(2017-11-09, 06:52)Fuzzard Wrote: Going to need more information/debug logs

It was the PVR client. I used the unofficial one from Micheal Bremm that requires HDHomeRun RECORD and it works like a charm.
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
That provides absolutely no information of value. If you want someone to try and help, you need to provide more information, starting with a debug log.
(2017-11-10, 08:02)Fuzzard Wrote: That provides absolutely no information of value. If you want someone to try and help, you need to provide more information, starting with a debug log.

No need for hostility. I don't need help with the issue anymore as I found that it was the PVR client that didn't appear to work consistently. I used a different PVR client for HDHomerun that appears to work much better and also supports timeshifting and recording.

Furthermore, the client was on LE anyway..which is why I felt the need to post back here that I found the issue since I mistakenly asked for help here and not on the LE forums.

Have a good day.
Glad its working for you. No hostility was meant. Im wanting to actively fix problems, but unless i can see/find (via debug logs) the issues, i cant resolve them. At least one of the other posts you mentioned of the same problem was asked for a debug log, and was never seen again. Dev's cant fix what we cant see unfortunately.

The debug log shows lots of information, and you say it was running on LE, so if the issue is with LE itself, im sure they would love to see a debug log to assess any issues as well.

Good to see you've found a working solution for you, but if you do have the time/would like to help fix the pvr.hdhomerun plugin, we would be grateful for a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR client stops working after Reboot0