• 146(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
(2017-10-23, 11:58)enerdude Wrote:
(2017-10-23, 08:58)primaeval.too Wrote: This is a backup account. I can't log in as primaeval right now. No idea why.

tvguide.co.uk do seem to have problems at busy periods. Does it happen at a peak viewing time?

No it happens the whole time, if I use the reset on startup setting it might work 1 in 5 times when set to 1 day EPG data. 2 or more days fails 100% of the time.

Also, when I exit TVGF, will the EPG of tvguide.co.ujk with the email method update in the background?  Otherwise it takes very long to parse the EPG everyday I start up TVGF.

I think it is just that you have too many channels and they are throttling your connection.
Try "tvguide.co.uk now 2" as the source. It has most of the program details apart from the images.

There might be something I'm missing in the url transaction but I can't see it.
New here and as well a newbie - just want to say that the "TV Guide Fullscreen" rocks!!!!!!  I am pulling from SchedulesDirect at about 300 channels using a tweaked Onyx skin and all working great.  I do have a question to a problem I am unable to remedy - I am wanting to add 15 or so dummy/blank channels to create a 24/7 channel lineup and they keep getting overridden at the SD timer update - any ideas

And again thanks so much for your time
(2017-10-25, 02:14)spookster123 Wrote: New here and as well a newbie - just want to say that the "TV Guide Fullscreen" rocks!!!!!!  I am pulling from SchedulesDirect at about 300 channels using a tweaked Onyx skin and all working great.  I do have a question to a problem I am unable to remedy - I am wanting to add 15 or so dummy/blank channels to create a 24/7 channel lineup and they keep getting overridden at the SD timer update - any ideas

I don't think I added the extra ability to add a secondary xmltv file for SchedulesDirect.

I tried contacting SchedulesDirect to get my account renewed but I got a couple of messages then they ignored me.
If you contact them and ask them to renew my account I can try and fix it for you.
I'm not too happy with them as I am sending them customers and using my free time to fix their problems.
(2017-10-25, 02:14)spookster123 Wrote: New here and as well a newbie - just want to say that the "TV Guide Fullscreen" rocks!!!!!!  I am pulling from SchedulesDirect at about 300 channels using a tweaked Onyx skin and all working great.  I do have a question to a problem I am unable to remedy - I am wanting to add 15 or so dummy/blank channels to create a 24/7 channel lineup and they keep getting overridden at the SD timer update - any ideas

@spookster123, sorry if I may ask, How did you manage to make Onyx Skin work with  Kodi/ TV Guide Fullscreen. I am really interested. will appreciate it if you could please share the tips with me.

thanks
sure - from Primaeval's betadev repo
Primaeval - I can sure ask - not sure if my asking will do much but I will send them message - been using them for years now and thanks again for the Guide
Here is pick of the tweaked Onyx skin I'm using

(2017-10-26, 00:54)spookster123 Wrote: Here is pick of the tweaked Onyx skin I'm using

There is a Setting in Lab1 for Custom Category Order that you could use to get rid of the dots in your names.
You could put in there:
Janet|Larry|Documentary|Entertainment
and change .Janet to Janet etc.
Thx - I actually put them there to move them to the front of the categories selection - Its both our favs - lol
(2017-10-23, 09:03)primaeval.too Wrote:
(2017-10-19, 20:23)starslayer74 Wrote: Pardon my ignorance, I went through the thread but I didn't see a clear answer....will this work with my HDHomerun Prime channels?

How do you normally get to the HDHomerun Prime channels?

If they appear as normal PVR channels you can add them in with "Stream Setup\PVR Import".
If they have an m3u playlist you can add that in "Stream Setup\Import Playlist".

I get them as normal PVR channels but I don't have an xml file to load to get the epg info - it's all fed through the server that I use on my backend....since I don't use xmltv.xml, I don't know what to do to get the program to even open...
(2017-07-19, 23:05)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-07-19, 12:45)JQZ* Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 23:03)primaeval Wrote: I think I have fixed it in 0.0.354. Finding the addon for the channel involves an expensive database call so I've wrapped in up in an asynchronous thread. Scrolling should be smooth again.
It does seem like scrolling is better in the 0.0.354 update.  But I'm afraid the new option to show the currently linked addon logo is freezing Kodi if you're aggressive about scrolling and hit the PgUp or PgDn keys after the guide loads.  This happens with your default skin set on my Windows 7 desktop PC with the 0.0.354 update as well as my Windows 10 notebook that's still on 0.0.351.
Try 0.0.355. I've added a delay to the threads so that it should only do the database lookup if the channel id is still the same after 50ms.
From my tests it worked ok while I held pagedown for a while but I haven't got many channels mapped up.
The 50ms delay might need a tweak.
Well I've been trying to figure out why the "Show Addon Logo in EPG above Program Image" option has consistently been freezing the guide on my 2 Win7 systems for the past few months before posting about it here again.  It doesn't happen on my Win10 system.  It seems that after a few minutes of use, something happens to cause a drain on resources that causes the guide to stop working with the feature enabled.  I initially thought heavy scrolling was causing it, which it seems it did to some degree.  But I can be using the guide for 5, sometimes 10 minutes or more without it freezing.  Then for seemingly no reason it does.  It frequently will show the loading screen when it happens.  This doesn't happen with iVue with the same feature enabled.  Perhaps there's something in their code that might work in TVGF primaeval.  It's probably impossible for you to troubleshoot this without your being able to replicate the problem though.
@primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

I have just modded a skin called My Q, which I may release  when finished if people like it. see the screenshot below

epg:

OSD:

(2017-11-10, 16:33)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

You'll have to tell me more about how you're trying to do catchup.
There are three different ways to do it now.
Be careful which addons you mention.
(2017-11-10, 16:38)primaeval Wrote:
(2017-11-10, 16:33)moshoodo123 Wrote: @primaeval , Hi Bro, am happy to see you improving this addon day by day, really appreciate it. I have been away for a while so I have missed a lot. for the life of me I cant get the catchup aspect to work. any hint will be appreciated.

nice job check your inbox please @moshoodo123 
(2017-11-10, 16:38)primaeval Wrote:

You'll have to tell me more about how you're trying to do catchup.
(2017-11-10, 16:38)primaeval Wrote: You'll have to tell me more about how you're trying to do catchup.

Thanks so much as always bro, I was trying to get catchup from BBC Addon,  i put   plugin.video.iplayerwww in the catchup section but nothing happened when trying to watch catch up.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8