• 58(current)
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hi, is there a way to make anidb show the japanese name (romaji) instead of the english translated name?
This is a deal breaking for me.
Can you give an example? I thought it did this by default at least this is how it has worked for me. It should be using the anidb main title by default which is the romaji.

Example:

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 == Main Title
Attack on Titan Season 2 == Official Title

You want to use the Main title just as I do because the "Official Title" is really the official English title.

Another example:

Sangatsu no Lion == Main Title
March Comes In Like a Lion == Official Title
3月のライオン == Official Title

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu == Main Title
Legend of the Galactic Heroes == Official Title
Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel 銀河英雄伝説 == Official Title

The main title will always be romaji
(2012-10-15, 19:34)scudlee Wrote:
Support for OPs/EDs, trailers, etc.
OPs/EDs, Trailers, Parodies, Other are now treated as high-valued specials:
OPs/EDs "C": Season 0 Episodes 101-199 (e.g. S00E101)
Trailers "T": Season 0 Episodes 201-299
Parodies "P": Season 0 Episodes 301-399
Other "O": Season 0 Episodes 401-499
These "specials" will always be mapped to the end of the episode list, independent of your settings. I can change this if need be.
Note: This is only fully supported in Frodo builds. Eden will be slightly unpredictable.

Im using Kodi 17. and i have problem with "Code Geass" S1. As you can see, the Anime has a lot of different episodes (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho...e&aid=4521).
There was no problem with the main episodes - EP1, EP2, ... There was no problem with specials - S00E01, S00E02, ...
But I tried to do it by the way mentioned in the quote, OP and ED episodes. Unfortunately this does not work.

Looking at the note that Frodo is required, I wonder if the functionality works with Kodi 17.1?
Something like this should work for you:
Code:
Code Geass s00e02 [8.5] [91E0E783]
Code Geass s00e03 [17.5] [AB275594]
Code Geass s00e04 Picture Drama 01
Code Geass s00e05 Picture Drama 02 'Stage 3.25'
Code Geass s00e06 Picture Drama 03 'Stage 6.75'
Code Geass s00e07 Picture Drama 04 'Stage 9.75'
Code Geass s00e08 Picture Drama 05 'Stage 4.33'
Code Geass s00e09 Picture Drama 06 'Stage 8.75'
Code Geass s00e10 Picture Drama 07 'Stage 9.33'
Code Geass s00e11 Picture Drama 08 'Stage 22.25'
Code Geass s00e12 Picture Drama 09 'Stage 23.95'
Code Geass s00e101 OP1-A Clean Version
Code Geass s00e102 OP1-B Clean Version
Code Geass s00e103 OP2-A Clean Version
Code Geass s00e104 OP2-B Clean Version
Code Geass s00e105 OP3 Clean Version
Code Geass s00e106 ED1 Clean Version
Code Geass s00e107 ED2 Clean Version
Code Geass s01e01 'The Day a New Demon Was Born' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e02 'The White Knight Awakens' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e03 'The False Classmate' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e04 'His Name Is Zero' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e05 'The Princess and The Witch' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e06 'The Stolen Mask' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e07 'Attack Cornelia' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e08 'The Black Knights' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e09 'Refrain' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e10 'Guren Dances' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e11 'Battle for Narita' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e12 'The Messenger From Kyoto' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e13 'Shirley At Gunpoint' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e14 'Geass vs Geass' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e15 'Cheering Mao' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e16 'Nunnally Held Hostage' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e17 'Knight' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e18 'I Order You, Suzaku Kururugi' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e19 'Island of the Gods' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e20 'The Battle for Kyushu' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e21 'The School Festival Declaration' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e22 'Bloodstained Euphy' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e23 'At Least With Sorrow' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e24 'The Collapsing Stage' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e25 'Zero' [FINAL]
Hey guys, I'm having a weird issue of late. Anybody else having issues with the shows being scraped? Logs show a "ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site". Whenever I retrieve the info, it finds the corresponding match, but only ends up showing like so: Imgur-Link 

Originally I thought it was just the site being down, or myself being temp-banned from the DB, but after a couple of weeks that's not the case. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Okay, oddly enough it was fixed today. To anybody looking at this post, it may have been a re-install of the mod itself, or the re-adding of library sources. Either way it fixed itself, which works!
(2017-11-12, 17:45)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: Something like this should work for you:
Code:
Code Geass s00e02 [8.5][91E0E783]
Code Geass s00e03 [17.5][AB275594]
Code Geass s00e04 Picture Drama 01
Code Geass s00e05 Picture Drama 02 'Stage 3.25'
Code Geass s00e06 Picture Drama 03 'Stage 6.75'
Code Geass s00e07 Picture Drama 04 'Stage 9.75'
Code Geass s00e08 Picture Drama 05 'Stage 4.33'
Code Geass s00e09 Picture Drama 06 'Stage 8.75'
Code Geass s00e10 Picture Drama 07 'Stage 9.33'
Code Geass s00e11 Picture Drama 08 'Stage 22.25'
Code Geass s00e12 Picture Drama 09 'Stage 23.95'
Code Geass s00e101 OP1-A Clean Version
Code Geass s00e102 OP1-B Clean Version
Code Geass s00e103 OP2-A Clean Version
Code Geass s00e104 OP2-B Clean Version
Code Geass s00e105 OP3 Clean Version
Code Geass s00e106 ED1 Clean Version
Code Geass s00e107 ED2 Clean Version
Code Geass s01e01 'The Day a New Demon Was Born' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e02 'The White Knight Awakens' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e03 'The False Classmate' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e04 'His Name Is Zero' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e05 'The Princess and The Witch' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e06 'The Stolen Mask' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e07 'Attack Cornelia' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e08 'The Black Knights' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e09 'Refrain' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e10 'Guren Dances' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e11 'Battle for Narita' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e12 'The Messenger From Kyoto' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e13 'Shirley At Gunpoint' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e14 'Geass vs Geass' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e15 'Cheering Mao' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e16 'Nunnally Held Hostage' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e17 'Knight' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e18 'I Order You, Suzaku Kururugi' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e19 'Island of the Gods' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e20 'The Battle for Kyushu' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e21 'The School Festival Declaration' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e22 'Bloodstained Euphy' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e23 'At Least With Sorrow' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e24 'The Collapsing Stage' [FINAL]
Code Geass s01e25 'Zero' [FINAL]
 But as you can see in the attached photos, it does not work ... Why?
ImageImage
@ksrhaziel  Turn on debug logging and refresh one of the unadded specials.  Upload the log to a pastebin site and post a link,  I'll see what's happening.

I can't replicate the issue.  It all works fine here.
This is a fragment of the log when scan find a new folder with Code Geass S1:
https://pastebin.com/UVByY0NK
Normally I'd complain about posting a fragment rather than a full log, but as it turned out I only needed the third line:
Quote:22:07:44.182 T:139694655915776   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Fetching url 'http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=xbmcscrap&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=4521' using AniDB.net scraper (content: 'tvshows')
You're not using the MOD scraper, you're using the original scraper.

You need to install my repo from the first post and then install the MOD scraper from that, and set it as the scraper on your source.
It's compatible with the original, so you don't need to refresh every show (although you might want to, as the mapping list used in that one is massively out-of-date).
I'm having a problem where the scraper isn't picking up the vast majority of shows I have. I started out adding some shows and using the 2.0 scraper that can be retrieved via the Kodi add-on browser, and it picked up most of them. Then I decided to make a separate user profile just for anime. I loaded the same folder that worked before and a few others only the first 5 (alphabetically) shows in the first folder worked.

I found this thread after being linked here from this topic: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=324687, got the Mod scraper from the OP and tried again, with the same result (it actually picked up one less show). I know some of these may be formatted wrong but like I said before, a whole batch of them worked the first time.

Here's the log (unedited, just had to split into 3 parts because of pastebin's size limits)

https://pastebin.com/kWkgKGnx
https://pastebin.com/UJMs45wr
https://pastebin.com/Xgz0gaNP
So I've been using the AniDB Client TagSystem Rules on page one since day one, is there an updated one for this new rename format? maybe I use Anidb Client to rename these 1000s of files cause for some Tiny Media manager doesn't do the season/episode formatting for my anime
I am a little confused at the instructions.

Do i simply install the repo and the moded ani db scapper thorough the repo and just add my sources?

Or am i suppose to login to the anidb website and use this client java program in addition to the above?

I get confused because of the following. Which implies i dont need to manually add the rules!?

Quote:New anime-list.xml
The scraper now uses my updated anime-list.xml by default. This list is significantly more complete the the old list, and being actively maintained. (Help very much welcome!)
But there it continues to tell me to manually add the rules
Quote:AniDB Client TagSystem Rules
Version 1.1.0
(Full version) http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=MkswMaME
(Unformatted) http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9dgzsZKB
The Full version is too large to save in the AniDB client, but contains explanations and alternatives for each step, so only use it to modify the Unformatted version to your preferences.

To use these rules you'll need to have an account on AniDB, and then go to the AniDB Client and in the options press "Go Advanced" and then enable Filemoving and Filerenaming, using the Tagging System for both. Then edit the Tagging System, deleting the original content and pasting in the contents of the link above.
But what confuses me even more is after the following instructions, what am i suppose to do? just close out of the AniDB client and refresh my sources?
Quote:You'll first need to edit the BaseTVShowPath and BaseMoviePath variables to point to their respective folders, and you can also edit the FileInfo variable to however you like it.

If theres some kind of youtube vid explaining this because maybe im just missing the context here.
(2017-12-31, 08:32)heatl0rd Wrote: I am a little confused at the instructions.

Do i simply install the repo and the moded ani db scapper thorough the repo and just add my sources?
Yes.
Quote:Or am i suppose to login to the anidb website and use this client java program in addition to the above?
Entirely optional. Using the client (with the renaming rules) just ensures everything is named perfectly for the scraper to be 100%(ish) accurate.
Quote:I get confused because of the following. Which implies i dont need to manually add the rules!?

Quote:New anime-list.xml
The scraper now uses my updated anime-list.xml by default. This list is significantly more complete the the old list, and being actively maintained. (Help very much welcome!)
This is unrelated. The mapping list is used by the scraper to provide episode plots and artwork from tvdb. It's not something you really need to be concerned with.
Quote:But there it continues to tell me to manually add the rules
[snip]
But what confuses me even more is after the following instructions, what am i suppose to do? just close out of the AniDB client and refresh my sources?
Quote:You'll first need to edit the BaseTVShowPath and BaseMoviePath variables to point to their respective folders, and you can also edit the FileInfo variable to however you like it.
If you look at the top two lines of the rules, you'll see two variables called "BaseTVShowPath" and "BaseMoviePath", change the values of them to be where you want your files to be placed.
After that you need to "add files" in the client and add all your anime files. The client will then run through the files and rename and sort them into one of those two locations (depending if it's a TV show or a movie).
Then you need to create an advancedsettings.xml (as explained in the first post) for Kodi to recognize the episode files.
Finally, in Kodi you set the folders you chose as source folders and use the TV scraper on the TV show path and the movie scraper on the movie path.
When you "acquire" new files, run them through the client to have them named and placed correctly, and then update your library in Kodi.

Again, this is all optional. It just ensures smooth running. Most anime files are not named in a fashion that Kodi will recognize without some form of intervention.
Hey guys,

looked around a bit but couldn't find help.
for some reason I cant get Kodi to show me shows such as stiens gate or psycho mob 100. I have them, the file names are sorted, but they won't show.

wondering if i'm doing something wrong here. using the latest kodi and anidb.net addon.

1. is there a way to manually make the addon show a show? not scapre, or something similar?
2. anyone else have issues with these 2 shows? anything else I can do?

thanks!
(2018-01-01, 18:28)amornik Wrote: Hey guys,

looked around a bit but couldn't find help.
for some reason I cant get Kodi to show me shows such as stiens gate or psycho mob 100. I have them, the file names are sorted, but they won't show.

wondering if i'm doing something wrong here. using the latest kodi and anidb.net addon.

1. is there a way to manually make the addon show a show? not scapre, or something similar?
2. anyone else have issues with these 2 shows? anything else I can do?

thanks!
 I have problem with this scraper as well it just doesn't work properly no matter what way you rename a file. Just use Shoko Server and Nakamori works perfectly way less fuss than this
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8