• 5(current)
WIP CommandLine
Thank you I will try Smile

Seemed to work - is there a Kodi Interface update command as well? I didn't see it in the guide from the first post.
Hi @Dan,

What's the correct way to scan and scrape just a movie folder instead of doing a complete library scan?

I'm running the following command-line:
Code:
"D:\\EmberMediaManager\\Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "M:\\Movies\\Walking Out (2017)"" newauto all -nowindow

But my EMM log says:
Code:
2017-11-11 14:40:58.0216;EmberAPI.CommandLine;EmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine;1;WARN;[CommandLine] Invalid command: newauto;
2017-11-11 14:40:58.0216;EmberAPI.CommandLine;EmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine;1;WARN;[CommandLine] Invalid command: all;

And nothing is being scraped...

Thanks
Image Image
(2017-11-11, 16:41)redglory Wrote: Hi @Dan,

What's the correct way to scan and scrape just a movie folder instead of doing a complete library scan?

I'm running the following command-line:
Code:
"D:\\EmberMediaManager\\Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "M:\\Movies\\Walking Out (2017)"" newauto all -nowindow

But my EMM log says:
Code:
2017-11-11 14:40:58.0216;EmberAPI.CommandLine;EmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine;1;WARN;[CommandLine] Invalid command: newauto;
2017-11-11 14:40:58.0216;EmberAPI.CommandLine;EmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine;1;WARN;[CommandLine] Invalid command: all;

And nothing is being scraped...

Thanks

-profile redglory -scanfolder "M:\Movies\Walking Out (2017)" -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow
(2017-11-10, 03:09)NewYears1978 Wrote: Thank you I will try Smile

Seemed to work - is there a Kodi Interface update command as well? I didn't see it in the guide from the first post.

No, there is no command, but it runs automatically if you've enabled RealTime Sync in KI host settings.
Thanks I will try it when I get home Smile

Edit: works great!

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-11-11, 17:36)DanCooper Wrote:

No, there is no command, but it runs automatically if you've enabled RealTime Sync in KI host settings. 

Ah, I do have those checked..I never noticed it doing that on it's own - I will test next time I have a new show, thank you Smile
(2017-11-12, 05:15)NewYears1978 Wrote:
(2017-11-11, 17:36)DanCooper Wrote:

Ah, I do have those checked..I never noticed it doing that on it's own - I will test next time I have a new show, thank you Smile 

With RealTime Sync enabled, the KI sync every time if Ember save something to his own database.
Hi @Dan,

Just to clarify one thing.

For new tv shows to be scraped correctly one would run the following command-line:
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

and for new episodes in an existing TV Show we would run:
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "T:\TV\The Exorcist" -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

Is this the correct way?

Thanks!
Image Image
(2017-11-12, 20:39)redglory Wrote: Hi @Dan,

For new tv shows to be scraped correctly one would run the following command-line:
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "T:\TV\The Exorcist" -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

Is this the correct way?

Thanks!
First yes, second no. It's not needed to start a scrape for new episodes, if the shows has already been scraped. Episode scraping will run automatically while database update, so you don't need to do more then:
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "T:\TV\The Exorcist" -nowindow
(2017-11-12, 20:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 20:39)redglory Wrote: Hi @Dan,

Code:

Code:

Is this the correct way?

Thanks!
First yes, second no. It's not needed to start a scrape for new episodes, if the shows has already been scraped. Episode scraping will run automatically while database update, so you don't need to do more then:
Code:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -profile redglory -scanfolder "T:\TV\The Exorcist" -nowindow

Makes sense! Thanks a lot Smile
Image Image
@redglory May I ask why you use -scanfolder instead of running a global update?
I use it as a script to update only that episode.

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-11-13, 20:56)redglory Wrote: I use it as a script to update only that episode.

PP script for nzbget? Just using "C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows would do the same

EDIT: I see you working on this https://github.com/redglory/ember_media_manager get rid of couch and start using radarr then just do this
(2017-11-13, 18:37)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: @redglory May I ask why you use -scanfolder instead of running a global update?

It's much faster than scan the whole tv show library. I do the same for all folders with new episodes, but I use the context menu entry in Windows Explorer.
(2017-11-13, 22:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 18:37)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: @redglory May I ask why you use -scanfolder instead of running a global update?

It's much faster than scan the whole tv show library. I do the same for all folders with new episodes, but I use the context menu entry in Windows Explorer. 
Yupp, that's why I use it.

I've set it as a Sonarr post-processing script Smile

I'm updating it to first query kodi to find if the TV Show is already in kodi's library. If not, run the script with the -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows command-line options Smile
Image Image
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine0