• 125(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
No clue, I use expert naming and everything scrapes just fine here using latest nightly available.
(2017-11-05, 18:35)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: No clue, I use expert naming and everything scrapes just fine here using latest nightly available.

Me too Smile
Image Image
Episode Poster Scrapping broken?

Never finds any posters. Even with a new clean install out of the box it never finds any episode posters.

Yet, if I right click on an episode and click "Change Episode", then click Ok on the correct series, which it found.

Then the Change Episode screen appears. Click on the correct episode and the preview window to the right shows the correct poster for the episode.

So click OK, but no poster loaded. Double Click Episode, switch to Poster tab and click the Scrape button results in "No Posers found"

Edit: FYI, really old 1.4.4.0 sees the episode posters. So may want to compare its source code.
(2017-11-11, 20:34)war59312 Wrote: Episode Poster Scrapping broken?

Never finds any posters. Even with a new clean install out of the box it never finds any episode posters.

Yet, if I right click on an episode and click "Change Episode", then click Ok on the correct series, which it found.

Then the Change Episode screen appears. Click on the correct episode and the preview window to the right shows the correct poster for the episode.

So click OK, but no poster loaded. Double Click Episode, switch to Poster tab and click the Scrape button results in "No Posers found"

Edit: FYI, really old 1.4.4.0 sees the episode posters. So may want to compare its source code.
Sounds like you've not saved any unique ID (like TVDB, TMDB or IMDB) for this tv show. The "Select tv show" dialog will only be showed if the tv show has no ID to scrape automatically. Try to rescrape the tv show.
Ok - did some more troubleshooting.  

Running 1.4.90 x64 nightly, have TVDB as the data scraper and all image scrapers selected.  Banners are checked in each case. When I edit the season and try to scrape for banners, it doesn't seem to find the ones that I already have scraped.  For the season's missing banners, it just returns nothing in each case.  I've tried this with several seasons of popular shows, so know it's not an issue of a banner not being available.  Also, when I right-click and try to re-scrape the season, it does nothing as well.  Just returns me to the main screen with nothing done.  

Any further ideas, guys?  I have NOT changed any settings since this was working.  Thank you!
Can you post your Emm log?

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
(2017-11-13, 05:21)noonan2678 Wrote: Ok - did some more troubleshooting.  

Running 1.4.90 x64 nightly, have TVDB as the data scraper and all image scrapers selected.  Banners are checked in each case. When I edit the season and try to scrape for banners, it doesn't seem to find the ones that I already have scraped.  For the season's missing banners, it just returns nothing in each case.  I've tried this with several seasons of popular shows, so know it's not an issue of a banner not being available.  Also, when I right-click and try to re-scrape the season, it does nothing as well.  Just returns me to the main screen with nothing done.  

Any further ideas, guys?  I have NOT changed any settings since this was working.  Thank you!
What do you have set for naming in EMM?
@Dan,

Some shows won't update the user rating from IMDB. 

debug log

Is the single field scraping working correctly?!

Thanks
Image Image
(2017-11-13, 21:23)redglory Wrote: @Dan,

debug log

Thanks
Which tv show for example?
(2017-11-13, 22:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 21:23)redglory Wrote: @Dan,

debug log

Thanks
Which tv show for example? 
Genius
Prison Break
Image Image
(2017-11-13, 22:19)redglory Wrote: Genius
Prison Break 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455275/combined
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5673782/combined
They don't have ratings on the page that Ember scrapes like this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094535/combined
(2017-11-13, 22:37)komplex Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 22:19)redglory Wrote: Genius
Prison Break 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455275/combined
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5673782/combined
They don't have ratings on the page that Ember scrapes like this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094535/combined 
Oh I see! It's weird IMDB has left out this info as it is on main page...
Image Image
Still learning my way around Ember Media Manager, but, thus far, it's been great.  I'm attempting to build all the information for the movies / tv shows stored on my NAS, so that, going forward, all of my Kodi HTPCs will have consistent, centrally managed data.

I do have a question, and, if it's been addressed, I haven't been able to find it.

Would it be possible to use the Aired date of television episodes in the DateAdded field?  Not sure if Kodi would require a minimum date, such as the one in DOS ( 1/1/1980 ), but, if not, then I would think it could be done fairly easily.

My reasoning on this is to ensure that when older series / episodes are added, one could have the choice to NOT have them overwhelm the TRULY new episodes in "Recently Added" lists.

This way, when adding the Batman 1966 series to my collection, those newly added episodes would not suddenly be the only thing I see when looking for the new stuff... unless I chose to make it so.

I've done a similar bypass when adding movie collections, by manually setting the Modified / Creation dates of each movie file to the movie's premiere date, but, needless to say, that would be overwhelming to do with a LARGE number of episodes.

Of course, now that I'm thinking about it... could the same option be added to set the DateAdded field for movies to the ReleaseDate?  Possibly even as an election during selective scraping of new additions?

Yeah, I know, I'm not asking for much.  :-)

Thanks for giving this some thought.
(2017-11-14, 08:08)RobbieWilkes Wrote: Still learning my way around Ember Media Manager, but, thus far, it's been great.  I'm attempting to build all the information for the movies / tv shows stored on my NAS, so that, going forward, all of my Kodi HTPCs will have consistent, centrally managed data.

I do have a question, and, if it's been addressed, I haven't been able to find it.

Would it be possible to use the Aired date of television episodes in the DateAdded field?  Not sure if Kodi would require a minimum date, such as the one in DOS ( 1/1/1980 ), but, if not, then I would think it could be done fairly easily.

My reasoning on this is to ensure that when older series / episodes are added, one could have the choice to NOT have them overwhelm the TRULY new episodes in "Recently Added" lists.

This way, when adding the Batman 1966 series to my collection, those newly added episodes would not suddenly be the only thing I see when looking for the new stuff... unless I chose to make it so.

I've done a similar bypass when adding movie collections, by manually setting the Modified / Creation dates of each movie file to the movie's premiere date, but, needless to say, that would be overwhelming to do with a LARGE number of episodes.

Of course, now that I'm thinking about it... could the same option be added to set the DateAdded field for movies to the ReleaseDate?  Possibly even as an election during selective scraping of new additions?

Yeah, I know, I'm not asking for much.  :-)

Thanks for giving this some thought.
Please add it as feature request on our tracker. I think that should be (partially) possible. Kodi and Ember use the "Unix Time Stamp" to save the adding date (and others) to the database, but a negative value is also possible. Never tested in Kodi, but should be possible. You can find our tracker here: Link
Hi @Dan,

Would you consider using OMDB api to retrive IMDB data?

It's much quicker than scraping Smile
Image Image
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2