• 61(current)
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)
(2017-11-13, 12:04)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-11-12, 23:32)lusephur Wrote: Updated to 2.4.4.2, fanart issue occurred.
Rebooted, and it's back working as it should.

Edit:
Nope, it's not.
No other changes were made, only different versions of your skin (I had to grab 2.4 from for github)

I was able to determine how the breakage occurred and the modification I made seems to work for me. There were situations in which the images would appear properly in the beginning, but break after Kodi finished the library scan. From what you've described, it seems to be it. I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the device performance.This is strange behaviour in any case, so I'll need your help to determine a fix which works for you, since there's no point in releasing 3, 4, or 5 repo updates if they don't work.

This (file link deleted) is an archive with 3 modifications of the same file. You need to remove the number from each file and replace it in the skin folder one by one. To avoid problems and inaccuracies, you need to exit Kodi and boot into it fresh after every overwrite, and stay and test things out a bit. After this is done, tell me which file version, if any, helped resolve the issue for you, and I'll take things from there.

Looks like I've got a bit of a trial ahead so.
Right, skin updated to 2.4.4.2, and the first file inserted (after being renamed correctly.)
Will simply have to wait and see. Will check after a programme if there's been any change.
File labelled 1, fanarts failed  after an hour. (47 minutes. Watched Mr Robot, etcetc.)
File labelled 2, fanart working as expected so far, 50 minutes(Berlin Station) later no reversion, will wait a bit longer before giving file labelled 3 a try.
24 hours or so later, file number still has the fanart working as should. 
Shall I give file number 3 a tryout?
(2017-11-14, 13:47)lusephur Wrote: 24 hours or so later, file number still has the fanart working as should. 
Shall I give file number 3 a tryout?

If No. 2 worked, then No. 3 will as well, so there's no need. I'll prepare an update as soon as I add an option for the viewtypes.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
3 is still working as expected (flashed it almost 2 hours ago.)
So, at least that's now a known instead of an expected result.
Cheers for the fix and letting me try it out Big Grin
Is it possible to make a widget from items in a hub?
Also, is there anyway to link via special:// to hub images or could that feature be added?  I'm right now linking through the kodi folder to where I have the images stored, but that doesn't work cross platform because it is not a relative linking location.  I think that using special protocol would allow my images to show on various operating systems.
(2017-11-15, 00:21)stevo629 Wrote: Also, is there anyway to link via special:// to hub images or could that feature be added?  I'm right now linking through the kodi folder to where I have the images stored, but that doesn't work cross platform because it is not a relative linking location.  I think that using special protocol would allow my images to show on various operating systems.

Nevermind, just realized I can create a source in file manager with special://[folder] and link to it that way.
Hi Again, @Alanon. I found a possible bug in the PVR button menu. I can't access to the list of channels from the main menu thru the button. I have the option ActivateWindow(MyPVR) in the action menu.
Thanks.
(2017-11-17, 18:59)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: Hi Again, @Alanon. I found a possible bug in the PVR button menu. I can't access to the list of channels from the main menu thru the button. I have the option ActivateWindow(MyPVR) in the action menu.
Thanks.
 MyPVR is old code, it was split into several different ones. If you follow the automatic suggestions from the menu list, they should work. Or you can try it manually by using ActivateWindow(TVChannels) or ActivateWindow(TVGuide).

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2017-11-17, 19:13)Alanon Wrote:
(2017-11-17, 18:59)Alfredo Pérez Wrote: Hi Again, @Alanon. I found a possible bug in the PVR button menu. I can't access to the list of channels from the main menu thru the button. I have the option ActivateWindow(MyPVR) in the action menu.
Thanks.
 MyPVR is old code, it was split into several different ones. If you follow the automatic suggestions from the menu list, they should work. Or you can try it manually by using ActivateWindow(TVChannels) or ActivateWindow(TVGuide). 
 Thanks for your reply.
Hi! Mr. Alanon

I have a question (am a noob):

Where is the option to set the cover and cd always in the music player? Only show a few seconds when change the son and goes hidden. Is possible set always on screen??

Thanks (sorry for my bad english)
(2017-11-19, 02:56)Gaalace Wrote: Hi! Mr. Alanon

I have a question (am a noob):

Where is the option to set the cover and cd always in the music player? Only show a few seconds when change the son and goes hidden. Is possible set always on screen??

Thanks (sorry for my bad english)
Try clicking on i on your keyboard/remote. Clicking it once should keep it in place. In the future, you can use the i key to toggle the display.

Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing skin. I have 3 problems/questions though:
1. Fanart changes really fast on "fan art icons" view
2. Is there any way to set the default index of the home menu? Right now when I open kodi the first position(Music) is selected but I want the third (Series) to be the default.
3. Can i change the recent episode widget to show episode thumbnail instead of series poster?
(2017-11-23, 01:39)fastdriver Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing skin. I have 3 problems/questions though:
1. Fanart changes really fast on "fan art icons" view
2. Is there any way to set the default index of the home menu? Right now when I open kodi the first position(Music) is selected but I want the third (Series) to be the default.
3. Can i change the recent episode widget to show episode thumbnail instead of series poster?
Hello! Blush

1. This shouldn't be happening. There is a skin setting which defines the speed of fanart rotation. If changing that doesn't help, a skin setting backup and restore might nudge some things over.
2. Hm... At the moment there isn't such a setting, but I can look into it?
3. I haven't modded the widgets yet, but as far a s I know, the system hasn't got any variables, so the placeholder for the images will always be in poster dimensions, so any thumbs (like, for example with image widgets) will either be zoomed in or shrunken in order to fit. I can look into this as well?

• 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)21