• 80(current)
v17 Horizon - Krypton
I recently bought an OLED TV and installed Kodi 17.5 on a Shield with the Horizin skin. Because the TV and shield can handle both 4K I am looking for the option " Adjust Refreshrate to match video on start/stop". I have seen this option in the past but can't find this the skin Horizon? Am I missing something here or do I need to return to another version? Hope somebody can help me here? Jim
(2017-11-23, 15:52)Doeloe Wrote: I recently bought an OLED TV and installed Kodi 17.5 on a Shield with the Horizin skin. Because the TV and shield can handle both 4K I am looking for the option " Adjust Refreshrate to match video on start/stop". I have seen this option in the past but can't find this the skin Horizon? Am I missing something here or do I need to return to another version? Hope somebody can help me here? Jim

Player > Videos > Adjust display refresh rate
(2017-11-23, 17:04)komplex Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 15:52)Doeloe Wrote: I recently bought an OLED TV and installed Kodi 17.5 on a Shield with the Horizin skin. Because the TV and shield can handle both 4K I am looking for the option " Adjust Refreshrate to match video on start/stop". I have seen this option in the past but can't find this the skin Horizon? Am I missing something here or do I need to return to another version? Hope somebody can help me here? Jim

Player > Videos > Adjust display refresh rate
Thanks found it. I needed first to return to the standard skin to enable expert settings.
(2017-11-29, 14:56)Doeloe Wrote: Thanks found it. I needed first to return to the standard skin to enable expert settings. 

You don't have to change skins the expert setting is at the bottom of the settings sidebar
thanks
Thanks jurialmunkey for these really cool skins. I have installed Horizon on two devices.

I have one thing in mind though. 

When I play music .. the CU LRC Lyrics plays with its own background .. blocking the artist background.

Is it possible to play the lyrics with a transparent background so as to show the artist background instead?

Here is a similar issue I have found, but the solution doesnt seem to apply to the horizon skin. Am I missing something?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223639

Something similar to this ...
(2017-12-07, 20:53)htcguy Wrote: Thanks jurialmunkey for these really cool skins. I have installed Horizon on two devices.

When I play music .. the CU LRC Lyrics plays with its own background .. blocking the artist background.

Is it possible to play the lyrics with a transparent background so as to show the artist background instead?

Here is a similar issue I have found, but the solution doesnt seem to apply to the horizon skin. Am I missing something?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. The lyrics already look like that, there isn't a background behind it.
Can you get a screenshot to show me what you mean.

If you are talking about the colour overlay that tints the background, you can turn that off in the osd controls or from skin settings > OSD > Use colour overlay effect.

This is what it looks like for me:
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-12-08, 01:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-12-07, 20:53)htcguy Wrote: Thanks jurialmunkey for these really cool skins. I have installed Horizon on two devices.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. The lyrics already look like that, there isn't a background behind it.
Can you get a screenshot to show me what you mean.

If you are talking about the colour overlay that tints the background, you can turn that off in the osd controls or from skin settings > OSD > Use colour overlay effect.

This is what it looks like for me:
 Yeah you were right .. I spent some time playing with the settings but couldnt really get what I was wanting
Also .. Display fanart for music was disabled, so i enabled it .. now everything works as I want .. thanks a bunch .. i feel silly
For me the best Skin. I tried almost everything. Thanks for your contribution. My suggestion is to change the text menus to icons in the future, I'm talking about the OSD and player. Thanks again.
-deleted-
Hi, jurialmunkey

It's been an amazing year to see how Horizon &  Fuse has developed. Thank you very much for sharing your work wonderful with us  Smile
I love Horizon & Fuse for different reasons but Horizon has won me over because of the flexibility.  

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!!! 
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
WOWW! Great work on this skin! Any chance of porting it to SPMC?
There is an issue with poster fanart randomly disappearing and re-appearing when you browse them. Is it a known issue?
(2017-12-23, 13:58)goldenglover2005 Wrote: WOWW! Great work on this skin! Any chance of porting it to SPMC?

Erm... It works great on spmc as it it. What are you on about?

I've got Spmc 17.6 alpha installed with this skin. Perfect with each other.
Hopefully you can help.
I've created my own icons to use with super favourites. I've added my own media to numerous folders in super favourites and then amend the folder to have my own artwork. Problem is that this artwork I've created is square.

When I open super favourites up I cannot get a square view so all my Folders look distorted / cut off. Poster or landscape. Any chance of a square view of sorts?

Whilst typing this out I may have thought a work around for this. If I create submenus and link folders to them on the main menu it then shows up perfect (submenu as icons) and I guess if I had the super favourite main folder as a widget I can then set the view as square for the widget.

I'll try that too
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizon - Krypton13