• 46(current)
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
Hey guys n girls, Small issue here, dont know if its been discussed yet, Regarding the Glass List (Modded) one...
Disc art always comes last after RATING scrape, is there a way to show discart before ratins have been downloaded? Also
is there a way too store (kep) ratings for either (permanent or timed)?

P.S Great mod I'm using it on 17.6 32bit/WIN10 64bit with littl to no issues at all, this little issue is just bugging me like crazy.
Thanks again.
Also how would you go about making a custom shutdown timmer for Krypton as there is only "SHUTDOWN" as a funktion and i would like to use Hybernate or Suspend as a option....None of the INBOULT commands work on the Yatse remote Sad

Thanks all.
Plus text scroll speen is insane now with new kodi update.....Its unreadable ultra fast text scroll speed Sad
Animated posters are working for me in other views (took me a while to figure out it was a view problem) but cannot make it work in Showcase (which is my main view).
Any ideas on how can I fix this?
Hi @emiralles

Do you have any plan to port this Skin to 8.0 Leia? Unfortunately, I personally don't find the new MQ8 Home layout very appealing (although I agree is a smart way to balance Horizontal & vertical menu fans), so I love to be able to keep using this skin on 8.0

By the way, not being a Skin coder myself... how difficult is to port the main menu view from one skin version to another? While I do understand this is the hobby of creative people, so change is part of the equation (and is desired), it would also be great to be able to "keep" some parts of the previous version if you happen to like them more.

Thanks !!!

Max
(2017-11-23, 03:05)CyberEvil Wrote: Animated posters are working for me in other views (took me a while to figure out it was a view problem) but cannot make it work in Showcase (which is my main view).
 I can get the animated poster to display on the focused poster in the middle of the Showcase View, but the others are a problem.  The way they are called for in the code is a bit confusing.  I will add this to the next Multi-Mod update. 

To get you going right now, open the file IncludesVariables.xml and find...
Code:
<variable name="value_poster0">
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(poster)]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem(0).Icon]</value> </variable>

Replace with...
Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster)) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Art(animatedposter), ) + !Skin.HasSetting(AnimatedPosters)">$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(animatedposter)]</value>
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(poster)]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem(0).Icon]</value> </variable>
(2017-11-25, 22:17)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 03:05)CyberEvil Wrote: Animated posters are working for me in other views (took me a while to figure out it was a view problem) but cannot make it work in Showcase (which is my main view).
 I can get the animated poster to display on the focused poster in the middle of the Showcase View, but the others are a problem.  The way they are called for in the code is a bit confusing.  I will add this to the next Multi-Mod update. 

To get you going right now, open the file IncludesVariables.xml and find...
Code:

Replace with...
Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem(0).Art(poster)) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Art(animatedposter), ) + !Skin.HasSetting(AnimatedPosters)">$INFO[ListItem(0).Art(animatedposter)]</value>
 Thank you!!!!
Is there a way to show discart first in "my glass list"? The skin only shows discart after it scrapes ratings from Rotten tomatos and TMDB, I would like art to show first and ratings to scrape last, plus this mod nver saves the ratings, so it forgets all rating info.
hi ..
im having trouble locating the option to turn on the color for bottom bar with information of movies. the icons like blueray, DTS, 2160P, language flags
I am using this skin on an Amlogic 905, booting from pen drive boots to Libreelec and booting without the pen drive boots to Android. In stock skin shutdown menu has the option "reboot from internal" to boot from the internal flash without me having to physically remove the pen drive. How can I do this with Aeon or any other skin?
activating slideshow does nothing.  no fanart ..  how do i get it to show up?? .... if i choose artist it will work. but just one fanart. 
before i updated to 2.0.7.5 there was a option in thes same setting to use skin helper. that would work for multiple fanart. any way to get the option back ??
When it comes to skins and add-ons, ensure you post in the correct existing thread which is maintained by the author of that skin or add-on. Please don't go creating new threads.

I'll merge you into the one I think you are referring to.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
what mod do i have to add . to get the option to edit Pause menu?? i want to remove Plot and starring from pause ... aeon mq 7-2.0.7.5
Hi All,
I installed this MOD pack and I've been very impressed. Tks a lot for your very good work

After using it for some days, I noticed two wrong behaviours that I listed below:

1) Audio languages/subtitles icons don't appear properly, text and images are overlapping. No issue if the option "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" in the Top menu list is set to TEXT (no overlapping occurs) ... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mme1ufbaxw7gtj...0.png?dl=0

2)
When I select a music album at the right side, the relative list of songs appears at the left side. Is it possibile to have a list starting higher? In this way would be possible to evoid overlapping between the last track title and the transparent central ring of discart... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkmfssbzc3humv...7.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance for your help and for the time you'll spend on this

Kodi 17.6, AEON MQ7 1.4.0.10 (vers. 28/03/2017) on Android TV Box
(2017-12-10, 18:21)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi All,
I installed this MOD pack and I've been very impressed. Tks a lot for your very good work

After using it for some days, I noticed two wrong behaviours that I listed below:

1) Audio languages/subtitles icons don't appear properly, text and images are overlapping. No issue if the option "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" in the Top menu list is set to TEXT (no overlapping occurs) ... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mme1ufbaxw7gtj...0.png?dl=0

2)
When I select a music album at the right side, the relative list of songs appears at the left side. Is it possibile to have a list starting higher? In this way would be possible to evoid overlapping between the last track title and the transparent central ring of discart... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkmfssbzc3humv...7.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance for your help and for the time you'll spend on this

Kodi 17.6, AEON MQ7 1.4.0.10 (vers. 28/03/2017) on Android TV Box
No suggestion to address the point above? Do someone of you know how to help me?
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton9