• 258(current)
Release skin helper service
I mean the clearart and clearlogo icons that appears only when double click pause. I have same issue with your aeon mq6 skin. I also use Kisscon epg tool which generates a xml file which dvblink use. Yes, kisscon add thumbs from tvdb downloading. Shoud i deactivate importing thumbs into epg and use only kodi for downloading thumbs?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-11-25, 22:27)tehax Wrote: I mean the clearart and clearlogo icons that appears only when double click pause. I have same issue with your aeon mq6 skin. I also use Kisscon epg tool which generates a xml file which dvblink use. Yes, kisscon add thumbs from tvdb downloading. Shoud i deactivate importing thumbs into epg and use only kodi for downloading thumbs?
 In mine skin-mod ClearLogo apears when is activ player bar...that working

If you press "i" poster, clearArt and discArt are visible, also working.
Your settings are not frendly with PVR.Try to use custom Art folder for PVR(save images in your custom folder)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I'm a NOOB to skinning ... is there a step by step instruction somewhere how to implement this to a skin? I've googled everything and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. TYIA!
(2017-11-26, 16:13)Salvatorex Wrote: I'm a NOOB to skinning ... is there a step by step instruction somewhere how to implement this to a skin? I've googled everything and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. TYIA!

What exactly are you trying to implement? Skin Helper does a lot of different things.

Here is the skin helper wiki - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...rvice/wiki

Here is the skinning manual - http://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-11-26, 21:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 16:13)Salvatorex Wrote: I'm a NOOB to skinning ... is there a step by step instruction somewhere how to implement this to a skin? I've googled everything and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. TYIA!

What exactly are you trying to implement? Skin Helper does a lot of different things.

Here is the skin helper wiki - https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk...rvice/wiki

For instance, step-by-step instructions on how to install it on a skin. Which files need to be created / modified in order to call the script, etc. From there, I think I can follow the Wiki on using the functions. Thanks
(2017-11-27, 16:45)Salvatorex Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 21:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:

For instance, step-by-step instructions on how to install it on a skin. Which files need to be created / modified in order to call the script, etc. From there, I think I can follow the Wiki on using the functions. Thanks

You don't install it on a skin. You just install the add-on like any other add-on. It runs as a service automatically in the background and fills the appropriate window properties. You use the window properties as an info label like you would any other info label e.g.
Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.IMDB.Top250)]</label>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Hi there,

I am using Estuary Mode V2 skin, everything is working just fine expect clearart can't be grabbed from AudioDB. As you can see from the scree shot below, Skin Helper Service has no problem accessing Fanart.tv but for some reasons it won't access AudioDB.

For the skin developer it works, as you can see from his screen shot the URL of AudioDB under clearart...

Any hints would be appreciated.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-10-30, 20:07)lathie Wrote:
(2017-10-15, 05:20)wheatfield Wrote: Where do I enter a tvdb api key?  On my api screen I only see tmdb, omdb and fanart.tv.
you just need to register your own API keys on fanart.tv and themoviedb.org. Once you've done that you just need to edit the following files:\addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\fanarttv.py and \addons\script.artwork.downloader\lib\provider\tmdb.pyNote 1: For the fanart.tv API key I had to apply for the Project API Keys, the Personal API Keys option did not download all the artwork.Note 2: For the themoviedb.org API key I applied for the Developer Key. 
 Wrong, you should't edit any files to enter api keys.
Just open the addon settings for the metadata modules and you can enter your api keys there.
If you don't add them in those files is does not work it will just read the API keys that are in those to locations ... Changing the API keys there was the only way to get them to work
(2017-12-01, 00:10)lathie Wrote: If you don't add them in those files is does not work it will just read the API keys that are in those to locations ... Changing the API keys there was the only way to get them to work
 That should not be true. In that case there's a bug. How do you know they didn't work when entered in the settings ?
@Marcel, lathie is talking about artwork downloader and not skin.helper. Not sure why they posted in this thread about AD but they did...
lathie have right . He just mixed names on example

I think too, its bug....I have own key for Fanart..
Code:
<setting id="fanarttv_apikey">ed4............
in simplecache have
Code:
http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/324562?api_key=639.....
Edit:With Url helper now I see that mine Api is client_key=ed4...
But this Api working with Apikey...if this broken scraper is down.
Can you change to set user Api key to be api key and your Api to be client key.
Just switch places if user have own Api....
For
-TMDB is OK
-omdb only have personal
(2017-11-29, 09:12)iMak Wrote: Hi there,

I am using Estuary Mode V2 skin, everything is working just fine expect clearart can't be grabbed from AudioDB. As you can see from the scree shot below, Skin Helper Service has no problem accessing Fanart.tv but for some reasons it won't access AudioDB.

For the skin developer it works, as you can see from his screen shot the URL of AudioDB under clearart...

Any hints would be appreciated.

Anything that would be useful to solve my issue?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
I assume you are using the version of shs and module script.module.metadatautils from Marcel Repo .....
He didnt bump the latest changes as new version.You don't have code for this Art, you use old code.Author of your skin and me we owerwrite that part, we have ClearArt.
Last update was Sep 21 (version 1.0.17)....changes for adding ClearArt was 16.11. , your version dont have ClearArt for Music.
right?

You need to manually copy all code from this page.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marcel...audiodb.py
and paste with editor in
c: \ Users \ ##### \ AppData \ Roaming \ Codes \ addons \ script.module.metadatautils \ lib \ helpers \ theaudiodb.py
(2017-12-04, 18:26)Angelinas Wrote: I assume you are using the version of shs and module script.module.metadatautils from Marcel Repo .....
He didnt bump the latest changes as new version.You don't have code for this Art, you use old code.Author of your skin and me we owerwrite that part, we have ClearArt.
Last update was Sep 21 (version 1.0.17)....changes for adding ClearArt was 16.11. , your version dont have ClearArt for Music.
right?

You need to manually copy all code from this page.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marcel...audiodb.py
and paste with editor in
c: \ Users \ ##### \ AppData \ Roaming \ Codes \ addons \ script.module.metadatautils \ lib \ helpers \ theaudiodb.py
Thank you for looking into it. It worked. Great.
  • 258(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18