• 166(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-02, 02:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 01:51)iMak Wrote: How can I create a playlist to find duplicate Movies in my library?
 I think it's not possible to do this with a playlist.
Any other ways?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-12-02, 17:03)iMak Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 02:43)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 01:51)iMak Wrote: How can I create a playlist to find duplicate Movies in my library?
 I think it's not possible to do this with a playlist. 
Any other ways? 
Query your database, put movies order in an ascending way on excel and IF...THEN...ELSE Smile
Image Image
(2017-12-02, 02:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 22:42)repulse Wrote: Yup, that's what i'm trying to achieve. Was able to do it in Krypton.
 Just try, I confirm, it's not working. It's a Skin Shortcuts issue I think.

Hum, now i think about it, i'm also using a playlist opened from category, for selecting only certain tv show, that works good.
So, don't know if it's skin shortcuts related or not. I've asked there anyway.
Would it be possible to integrate a 'Wall' view like the Aeon Nox and Aeon Silvo have for LiveTV channels?

It provides a so much better overview for your TV channels and is basically the only reason I keep coming back to the Aeon Silvo Mod :/
(2017-12-03, 12:58)bberger Wrote: Would it be possible to integrate a 'Wall' view like the Aeon Nox and Aeon Silvo have for LiveTV channels?

It provides a so much better overview for your TV channels and is basically the only reason I keep coming back to the Aeon Silvo Mod :/
 Can you post a screenshot please to see what you mean.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi all, 
I switched yesterday to Kodi v18 and Estuary MOD v2. One issue drives me crazy. 

The "duration" and "finshed time" media flag is empty. The symbol is shown but no time information. This issue doesn't appear in standard estuary skin. 
Does anyone has advice how to fix it?

Thansk. I appreciate your help.

Edit: 2017-12-17
Rescan of library fixed the issue.
(2017-12-03, 16:45)MrSed Wrote: Hi all, 
I switched yesterday to Kodi v18 and Estuary MOD v2. One issue drives me crazy. 

The "duration" and "finshed time" media flag is empty. The symbol is shown but no time information. This issue doesn't appear in standard estuary skin. 
Does anyone has advice how to fix it?

Thansk. I appreciate your help.
 No idea... Duration and finished time are from kodi core, there is no reason they are not working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,
I have a few things I wanted to ask:-

1) I notice that the top breadcrumbs (right and left) have been disabled for TV Channel screen. What would I need to change to get them back on this screen?

2) I've recently tested the Emby for Kodi addon and everything is working fine. However, the OSD for movies and TV shows is not showing posters and seems to placing either fanart or landscape images instead. When I use the default Estuary skin, OSD displays the poster correctly which would suggest the problem is not with the Emby addon.

3) Can I ask how the next up PVR display is supposed to work? Currently I'm getting the next up display appearing about 5mins before the next programme starts, but once it appears it doesn't seem to go away, even after the next programme starts. What I am seeing is after the next programme starts, the title and artwork on the next up display changes to the next programme item. The only way I've found to get rid of the next up display is to actually stop the channel I'm playing, then restart it.

4) I have 2/3 views that I've created/modded, which I've been able to use fairly easily with the default Estuary skin. How easy would be for me to use them in your mod? I added them to the includes.xml and MyVideonNav.xml which is sufficient enough to use on the default Estuary skin, but does not seem to work with your mod.

5) What I really like about your skin, is the level of customisation in the skin settings. I was wondering with the amount of skin colours available how difficult it might be to add a setting which would allow a user to select a skin colour for each day of the week? Also, an option to randomly select a different skin colour for each day might be a pretty nice addition as well.

6) I notice you have an option for forced views in the skin settings. What about having an option enable/disable skin views from the total list of views available?
(2017-12-04, 20:27)Dumyat Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
I have a few things I wanted to ask:-

1) I notice that the top breadcrumbs (right and left) have been disabled for TV Channel screen. What would I need to change to get them back on this screen?

2) I've recently tested the Emby for Kodi addon and everything is working fine. However, the OSD for movies and TV shows is not showing posters and seems to placing either fanart or landscape images instead. When I use the default Estuary skin, OSD displays the poster correctly which would suggest the problem is not with the Emby addon.

3) Can I ask how the next up PVR display is supposed to work? Currently I'm getting the next up display appearing about 5mins before the next programme starts, but once it appears it doesn't seem to go away, even after the next programme starts. What I am seeing is after the next programme starts, the title and artwork on the next up display changes to the next programme item. The only way I've found to get rid of the next up display is to actually stop the channel I'm playing, then restart it.

4) I have 2/3 views that I've created/modded, which I've been able to use fairly easily with the default Estuary skin. How easy would be for me to use them in your mod? I added them to the includes.xml and MyVideonNav.xml which is sufficient enough to use on the default Estuary skin, but does not seem to work with your mod.

5) What I really like about your skin, is the level of customisation in the skin settings. I was wondering with the amount of skin colours available how difficult it might be to add a setting which would allow a user to select a skin colour for each day of the week? Also, an option to randomly select a different skin colour for each day might be a pretty nice addition as well.

6) I notice you have an option for forced views in the skin settings. What about having an option enable/disable skin views from the total list of views available?
 1. In Includes.xml line 1516, remove condition visibility.

2. No idea, I don't use Emby... But I think it comes from the fact that I use posters for items in library and landscapes for no library and streaming (http) items. I think your video is considered like a url with Emby.

3. Next Up for PVR is supposed to be displayed 30 s before the end of the program, I use 'Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsLessOrEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30)' to display it.

4. You need to add new view in extras/views.xml, in Custom_1131_SettingsViews.xml and for forced view in variables 'SettingsForcedViews' in Variables.xml

5. I do not plan to do this. Sorry.

6. I do not see any interest in disabling views with the possibility of forced views.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-04, 23:52)Guilouz Wrote:  1. In Includes.xml line 1516, remove condition visibility.

2. No idea, I don't use Emby... But I think it comes from the fact that I use posters for items in library and landscapes for no library and streaming (http) items. I think your video is considered like a url with Emby.

3. Next Up for PVR is supposed to be displayed 30 s before the end of the program, I use 'Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(hh),00) + Integer.IsEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(mm),00) + Integer.IsLessOrEqual(Player.TimeRemaining(ss),30)' to display it.

4. You need to add new view in extras/views.xml, in Custom_1131_SettingsViews.xml and for forced view in variables 'SettingsForcedViews' in Variables.xml

5. I do not plan to do this. Sorry.

6. I do not see any interest in disabling views with the possibility of forced views. That's super
That's super. Thanks very much. Smile
Can't say I really use Emby either, but wanted to try for remote viewing for when I'm away from home, etc. Must say it works like a charm. Better than I probably expected.
Will check item 3 again with other programmes I'm watching.
Thanks again. Much appreciated Smile
@Guilouz, since Kodi build 1203 the pvr resolution (1080p) is recognized in OSD as 3D. Don't know if this is fixable in skin or is a Kodi thing.
See samples, first build 1202, second 1203

https://imgur.com/a/u7BUw
(2017-12-05, 02:30)rudrood Wrote: @Guilouz, since Kodi build 1203 the pvr resolution (1080p) is recognized in OSD as 3D. Don't know if this is fixable in skin or is a Kodi thing.
See samples, first build 1202, second 1203

https://imgur.com/a/u7BUw
 The only change with PVR in #1203 is this PR #13127 : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13127

Do not hesitate to post a comment to ask the question.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-03, 14:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 12:58)bberger Wrote: Would it be possible to integrate a 'Wall' view like the Aeon Nox and Aeon Silvo have for LiveTV channels?

Can you post a screenshot please to see what you mean. 

Seems like the latest Aeon Nox Skin integrated this view even in the upstream repository.

Especially useful for PVR/LiveTV Power users.. I e.g. have around 120-130 channels in around 6 or 7 groups. The Wall View just makes it so much easier to navigate and view everything at one glance.

I'd donate for the feature if possible. How this is not the default view for LiveTV is almost beyond me Big Grin
the widget of Next airing episodes, only showing one next episode, usually this showing all the entire next up episode from my series

and i already update skin helper service widgets using marcel repo.
so why this is happening
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2017-12-05, 11:33)3500 Wrote: the widget of Next airing episodes, only showing one next episode, usually this showing all the entire next up episode from my series

and i already update skin helper service widgets using marcel repo.
so why this is happening
what skin is that?
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17