• 140(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Works perfect now.. thanks

Helly1206
(2017-10-24, 23:33)markus3000 Wrote: Having an issue with Live Tv channels showing up, The page its completely blank. Funny thing is I can set a timer and record tv , I can see the tv guide channel list, I can playback the recorded tv  but the actual live tv channels themselves  is completely gone under "channels" on the left sidebar menu of live tv, just blank. There is nothing there to click on.  I switched skins and live tv works fine... just when using xconfluence... I also tried using the HDHomerun app to see if channels show up and they do without problem, its just the built in live tv on kodi. Using hdhomerun tuner with nextpvr.  Any help would be appreciated...

Here is my log

Kodi Log

Hi,

I checked your log and there are some messages of includes that are missing. They are all referring to ViewsPVR.xml. Probably this file is missing or corrupt. Can you have a look at C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\720p and check if this file is present? Probably a re-install will help, or get this file from:
here. This file is in the repo zip file, so it should be installed when installing xonfluence.

I'm also using live TV and don't have any issues.

Success.

Helly.
(2017-09-14, 19:59)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-09-13, 12:54)Wheresthebeef Wrote: Does anyone know how to add the 'remove from library' command to the first context menu in this skin? Right now you have to open the context menu, scroll down to manage, scroll down to remove from library and then click yes.
I want to speed this up and add the remove option right in the first context menu so I can delete movies from my library faster..

I think I could add it by editing the DialogContextMenu.xml file but I don't know what the command is called that activates the 'remove from library' feature.

Sorry, I cannot change the contents of the context menu from the skin. Kodi places the content itself depending on the screen you are. You have to ask Kodi if you want such an option.

Helly.    
I have been struggling with a change in nearly every context menu since I began using Xonfluence just a couple months ago. As you probably know, with Jarvis + Confluence the context menu inside an addon would almost always have an option for addon settings. BTW, I changed to Krypton and Xonfluence at about the same time - that new skin is terrible!

Well, at least one of my addons seems to assume that the user can access settings via context menu: there is no way to open the settings from the GUI of the addon. The only way I know to access the settings is with the addon browser.

I'm quite new to Xonfluence - have I missed something? Nearly everywhere I open the context menu I find one option: add to favourites. Does Krypton assume that users will be adding favourites far more often than accessing settings?

Thanks to all for this beautiful skin.

Doug®
Question 
I was wondering if there was a way to nudge the dater to the left a bit on the home window. I like using the long date format ie: Monday, November 13, 2017 and what is happening is this: Monday, November 13 20... I have been looking in the home.xml and have found a group with clock and date information but no positional adjustments.
This is what I found in the home.xml but there is no positional corrdinates to change.

<control type="group">
     <depth>DepthHeader</depth>
     <include>Clock</include>
     <include>Date</include>

Can this be changed within the home.xml file or is this in another .xml file. Thank you.
Hi
I´m using this skin for all of my Android TV Boxes running with Liebreelec from SD Card.

For booting to Android I made a favorite called Android reboot with:
<favourite name="Reboot Android">System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</favourite>
Thats working but not nice

I saw there is in skin settings a configuration part for Custom shutdown scripts
I enabled Custom shutdown script, called it "Android" and wrote in Custom shutdown argument : System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")
After restart there is no change in the shutdown menue. Still only the options: Power off system / Reboot / Skin Settings

What is my fault ? No button named Android.
17.6 is the last release of Krypton. Any plans for an 18 version of this skin??
(2017-11-15, 07:55)jdig4240 Wrote: 17.6 is the last release of Krypton. Any plans for an 18 version of this skin??
The answer is only one page back.
Hiya all...
Really enjoying the flexibility/customizations that Xonfluence allows me.  I love the fact that it isn't as CPU/disk intensive as other skins, so I can use it on my S905 box (helps to have U3 microSD card).

One question.  Back in February, CellarDoorTV asked a question as to whether Xonfluence supports animated weather icons, and if so, how to select/add them.  Nobody answered.  I would also like to know if it is possible.  Can I adjust an XML file and copy the icons into a folder somewhere?  If someone could point me in the right direction, then once I get it working, I can pass the solution on to CellarDoorTV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
(2017-10-19, 18:27)GavinCampbell Wrote:
(2017-10-08, 22:01)Senate9690 Wrote: I am having the issue mentioned in the quote. I'm running LibreELEC with Kodi 17.4 and version 3.3.18 of Xonfluence.

On both my raspberry pi B+ and MXIII, I am seeing this issue. I have a master profile and two others, each exhibiting the same issue and more.

When I log onto a user, the Recently Added text is not visible under TV Shows. Then when I open the Skin Settings all text is completely invisible. I have to use the Reload Skin settings options in order to get the text back after every login. Some settings also don't seem to stick when you change them for example, I've tried to have a different background image for each user and it doesn't seem to stick. I've also changed the default focus menu item and it keeps defaulting.

I see this in the kodi log "WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings". I'd be happy to provide logs if needed.

EDIT: Issues have resolved with install of 3.3.19. Not sure if you did anything, but thanks anyway Helly!

I am seeing this issue as well. I just loaded this skin on a new Android 6.0 box and the Skin Settings items become blank until I reload it.

Also running the latest 3.3.19. I don't see any related errors in the logs.

Problem returned for me as well. Now running 17.6. Seen the issue in 17.4 and 17.5 and in different distributions of kodi (windows/RPi/S802 amlogic)
Interested in knowing how I could add to the Skin presets in the Skin Setting/Home Menu/Menu Item/Playlist/Skin preset - Movies *****.  I have used the preset for animation that is there and love the outcome.  I would love to be able to create my own and am willing to share if given instructions on how to accomplish this feet.  I did some poking around in the xml files, but am not sure where the list is kept as to what shows up in this menu list.  I created a xsp using kodi and then opened  what appeared to be the location of these presets and then compared what I had done.  They were almost exactly the same except for the extra languages the said  "animation" for the genre.  So I created a playlist and named it GenreDocumentaries.xsp and placed it in  /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/extras.  I rebooted Kodi and to no avail it was not there in the menu to at to add my playlist in the home menu.  Does anyone have a solution?  I emailed helly at the email address on github and have not heard back as of now.  

I really want to use a mixed grouping of Movies and TV Shows to be in the playlist for animation so that my daughters shows and movies would be altogether.  The same would be for documentaries, I have both movies and TV Shows and want them together in a nice neat place!  I tried the video-nodes section and was going to live with that, but the POSTER art would not show up from the Genre selected.  It just showed a film spool.  I figure that either the skin is looking to a different place for the poster, looking for a different name, or it's looking for a different art group.

I hope someone can help. 

Running on my Windows 10 machine Kodi 17.6 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.
Running this on 2 Raspberry Pi 3 OSMC builds  Kodi 17.4 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.
Running this on my iPad Air 2 Kodi 17.6 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.

As you can see I love the Xonfluence skin!  Just trying to make it work prefect for me.

Thanks,
LanzeraND
Hi,
Would like to ask you one question: is it possible to display a chapter name?
For now I see for example: "Now playing - Chapter: 05 of 12"
In Confluence it is something like this: "Chapter: 05 / 12 - (Chapter Title)"
How to make in Xonfluence the same result: "Now playing - Chapter: 05 of 12 (Chapter Tilte)" ?
(2017-11-21, 02:19)LanzeraND Wrote: Interested in knowing how I could add to the Skin presets in the Skin Setting/Home Menu/Menu Item/Playlist/Skin preset - Movies *****.  I have used the preset for animation that is there and love the outcome.  I would love to be able to create my own and am willing to share if given instructions on how to accomplish this feet.  I did some poking around in the xml files, but am not sure where the list is kept as to what shows up in this menu list.  I created a xsp using kodi and then opened  what appeared to be the location of these presets and then compared what I had done.  They were almost exactly the same except for the extra languages the said  "animation" for the genre.  So I created a playlist and named it GenreDocumentaries.xsp and placed it in  /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/extras.  I rebooted Kodi and to no avail it was not there in the menu to at to add my playlist in the home menu.  Does anyone have a solution?  I emailed helly at the email address on github and have not heard back as of now.  

I really want to use a mixed grouping of Movies and TV Shows to be in the playlist for animation so that my daughters shows and movies would be altogether.  The same would be for documentaries, I have both movies and TV Shows and want them together in a nice neat place!  I tried the video-nodes section and was going to live with that, but the POSTER art would not show up from the Genre selected.  It just showed a film spool.  I figure that either the skin is looking to a different place for the poster, looking for a different name, or it's looking for a different art group.

I hope someone can help. 

Running on my Windows 10 machine Kodi 17.6 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.
Running this on 2 Raspberry Pi 3 OSMC builds  Kodi 17.4 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.
Running this on my iPad Air 2 Kodi 17.6 with Xonfluence 3.3.19? latest version from the github site.

As you can see I love the Xonfluence skin!  Just trying to make it work prefect for me.

Thanks,
LanzeraND
I did figure out how to use a Smart Playlist that I created as a home menu item in Xonfluence.  I selected Playlist Menu/Videos-Playlist/*.xsp file.  And poof everything worked as I almost wanted it to.  I didn;t read enough about what mixed was in the wiki.  I requested a feature through the KODI Feature request to possibly allow smart playlists to be mixed TV Shows and Movies so the you could make an entire playlist of Animated media.  We'll see how that works out.  

Sorry for jumping the gun, but hopefully this may help out another with the same problem.

LanzeraND
(2017-11-24, 00:14)rafikW Wrote: Hi,
Would like to ask you one question: is it possible to display a chapter name?
For now I see for example: "Now playing - Chapter: 05 of 12"
In Confluence it is something like this: "Chapter: 05 / 12 - (Chapter Title)"
How to make in Xonfluence the same result: "Now playing - Chapter: 05 of 12 (Chapter Tilte)" ?
 I made this customization by myself:
- in DialogSeekBar.xml:
            <control type="image">
                <left>-200</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>70</height>
                <colordiffuse>00000000</colordiffuse>
                <texture border="0">OverlayDialogBackground.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="1">
                <description>Chapter Pos No</description>
                <left>-200</left>
                <top>10</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>font11_title</font>
                <textcolor>$VAR[MainColorOne]</textcolor>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[21396]</label>
                <visible>player.chaptercount</visible>
            </control>
                <left>-200</left>
                <top>30</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>font10_title</font>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[player.chapter]$INFO[player.chaptercount, / ]</label>
            </control>
                <left>-200</left>
                <top>48</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <font>font10</font>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <label>$INFO[Player.ChapterName]</label>
            </control>

and this section commented out:
<!-- //
            <control type="image">
                <left>0</left>
                <top>0</top>
                <width>370</width>
                <height>70</height>
                <colordiffuse>EEFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                <texture border="12">OverlayDialogBackground.png</texture>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HidePopUpSeekBar)</visible>
            </control>
// -->

- in IncludesOnScreenDisplay.xml:
line:
            <label>$LOCALIZE[31040] - $LOCALIZE[21396]$LOCALIZE[31001] $INFO[player.chapter]$INFO[player.chaptercount, $LOCALIZE[31088] ]</label>
replaced by:
            <label>$INFO[Player.Chapter,$LOCALIZE[21396]: ]$INFO[Player.ChapterCount, / ]$INFO[Player.ChapterName, - (,)]</label>

Results:
- in Pause
in Video OSD:
Could anyone please help me to get the "addon settings" option in the context menu?

I have at least one addon that assumes this will be available, as there isn't an option to access the settings in the GUI.

For those, the only work-around that I've found is to go to the addon browser.

TIA
did my post get deleted? And why?
(2017-12-05, 18:23)jenewine Wrote: did my post get deleted? And why?
Yes. Presumably because your video contained banned addons.
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13