Mediaset Question
Actually two questions.

1. Can I manually add a movie to a set?

2. Can I add a column that shows the status of moviesets for all movies, just like the standard columns?

Thanks
Hello hurricane51

In answer to Q 1.

Between "Rating" and "IMDB id" you will see "Movieset" you can add a new movie to an existing set there using the drop down selection box.

If you want to create a new Movie Set, then go to the Movieset tab and press the "+" button at the top of the list.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-12-06, 06:48)Karellen Wrote: Hello hurricane51

In answer to Q 1.

Between "Rating" and "IMDB id" you will see "Movieset" you can add a new movie to an existing set there using the drop down selection box.

If you want to create a new Movie Set, then go to the Movieset tab and press the "+" button at the top of the list.
Thanks much. Any way to see a list of all movies and whether they belong to a movieset or not? I'm looking a way to find "orphans".
Not sure about that. You will need to wait for the developers myron or mlaggner to answer.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
there is a filter for movies in a set (or not in a set)

click the filter button above the movie list (right of the text field) and search the filter for movie sets
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-12-06, 09:12)mlaggner Wrote: there is a filter for movies in a set (or not in a set)

click the filter button above the movie list (right of the text field) and search the filter for movie sets
 Excellent! That's what I was looking for. Thanks.
(2017-12-06, 06:48)Karellen Wrote: Hello hurricane51

In answer to Q 1.

what is this and how do i use it, this would fix every issue (i think) i've been having!
Hello cyprus125

Sorry, but you will have to rephrase your question. What is What?

The image is from a program called Tiny Media Manager (TMM) and this thread and sub-forum is devoted to it. It is an application unrelated to Kodi, but can be used to assist in creating a nfo files, and downloading artwork for Kodi to scrape into its library. It gives greater control over what metadata and artwork is scraped.

What is your issue, and what are you trying to solve?
My Signature
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2695017

fixes all those issues as well.

everything that program does, solves my issued with the pokemon movies, fixing sets. like the turtle movies, there is 2 sets one for the three older movies, and one for the remakes. there all turtle movies, and i want them all in one set.

this just fixes all my issues!

i could go on all day about things that have been driving me crazy about some of this.

anyway i'm a bit OCD, or DCO depending on how you look at it.

thank-you for the program name!
@cyprus125

Ah, ok. So many members, we can't keep track of every post that members make Smile

Please make use of the wiki. Most of the pages new users need are recently updated. If you can't find answers there, feel free to ask.

Tell me what else is driving you crazy and I might be able to point you in the right direction. If it is not TMM related, ask in one of the more appropriate forums and I will see it.

Because Kodi has been created to be so flexible, it can be quite daunting when you use it for the first time. Give it time, it will slowly make sense.
My Signature
@cyprus125

...and by the way, a confirmation and maybe a thank you for investing my time and ultimately fixing your title issue with pokemon using UMS would be nice.

Or if it is still not working, let's discuss further.

Anyhow, don't know how things are going in the navy, but don't underestimate the power of thank you in this space. This is one of those few things what keep us going...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediaset Question0