• 34(current)
Feature Requests
(2017-12-01, 03:04)clockterra Wrote: its possible to implement in the skin
Code:
[b]PlayerProcessInfo [/b]
like Estouchy have, that you can navigate with remote control over settings and there can display (subtitles audio, video options, and the player info)..
That's is one thing that worry me because i use a remote control and dont have a keyboard to push letter "o".. and with the current skin is not possible to display it...In that way the player in estouchy give better information and better look, but estouchy is a pain to navigate in it through remote control..

best wishes.. 
You can assign a button of your remote to open this window with Keymap Editor addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Finally got adjusted to the switch but I have to make one complain. When you pause a video gigantic menu bars come up at the top and bottom that take up almost 1/3rd of the screen. I hope in the future that becomes much smaller, closer to what aeon nux does.

I like everything else about the skin except that.
Hi,
I'm terribly missing wind forecast in Weather. There is only today wind (speed and direction) but not the forecast for next days. It was there in Confluence and there is no way to get this info in Estuary so it is a kind of regression.

Please consider adding it back.
Thank you.
(2017-12-14, 14:00)KOPRajs Wrote: Hi,
I'm terribly missing wind forecast in Weather. There is only today wind (speed and direction) but not the forecast for next days. It was there in Confluence and there is no way to get this info in Estuary so it is a kind of regression.

Please consider adding it back.
Thank you.

Oh yeah, that would be really great! Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
I am missing for series the season and episode info tag. Would be great to see it in the skin for all pvr info windows.
Thanks in advance
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Great to see that season and episode is now supported in Estuary. But is it possible to show this also in "i" infomation pvr window on the upper left side instead of the blue channel number which is already shown above left channel logo. 
Since last build a channel group selector is new added. I miss a switch to fading out this selector because i do not use groups. Now i see several selectors and all named with "all channels".
At least i miss the old windows media center function to only show programs by genre and show the last watched channels by ranking. To get to this selection the user have in epg timeline click the left button until the menu will appears. After selecting a genre only programs with this genre will be shown.
Thanks in advance.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
move subtitle when paused

Please is it possible for a future uptate to allow us to get our own background image? ,Would love that ,Anyhow I'm back on this theme as everything work on this theme without any problems -Thank you- Smile
Estuary is my favorite skin and it has revolutionized the way I interact with my media collection. Major kudos to all involved for such a great piece of work.

Before getting into new feature requests, I want to say my favorite current feature is the way release dates are handled. Older skins could only see the year, Estuary can see the entire date. I love that and sorting the entire library by release date is a revelation.

Now on to the new Feature Requests:

1. A change to the way Estuary handles STUDIOS in the movie categories section of the media library.
Right now, Estuary can only see the first/top studio when scraping TMDB or IMDB -- data it pulls from the 'Production Companies' field at those sites. Since Estuary can only see the first studio on the list, it creates a conflict when using the Categories and Studios tab for movies that have multiple production companies.

Example: TMDB has some movies, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies for instance, credited to both Marvel Studios and Walt Disney Pictures. When using Categories/Studios and browsing to Marvel Studios, only some of the movies show up. The movies that share their production company credit with multiple companies, Walt Disney Pictures in this example, don't show up. Estuary only sees what's at the top of the list. It would be great if Estuary could be sensitive to more than one Studio.

2. An option to disable/reposition Forced Subtitles.
With some movies, Estuary is sensitive to the flag for FORCED SUBTITLES and will display forced subs in subtitle track 1. Problem is, some movies have bad flags.  So what's the problem?  Some users to elect to hardcode their subtitles onto their movies AND include the original subtitle track.  In those special cases, Estuary will display the forced subtitle from the track in addition to undoubtedly showing the hardcoded sub baked into the video. You'll get lines of dialog TWICE. With no option to disable to Forced Subtitles from showing, you're stuck with either re-encoding your movie with hardcoded subs and maybe losing your original subtitle track. If Estuary gave users the option to disable forced subtitles, problem solved.

Thanks very much for listening and keep up the great work!
-SeventhWard
Is there a way to save movies and tv shows to favorites from the home screen?

The unwatched movies and random movies come up with movies I’d like to bookmark for later watching, but right clicking them from the home screen does not provide an option to save to favorites. Please add this feature or explain how I can implement this into the skin.
When I disable the categories widget, clicking on Movies or TV Shows loads the category list. Is there a way to make it load in to the title view like it does when the categories widget is enabled? I haven't found one. So this would be my feature request.
I'd like the option to add more than "Movies" and "TV Shows" to the main menu. :/ Specifically in my case I like to separate my anime from my TV shows. If the node editor can do that, I'd like to know how since I haven't been able to add anything to the main menu. It feels degraded from Confluence. Smile Everything else is an update for sure. I love the skin, hence why I'd like to use it. But I can't cause of this one thing. Smile
Great skin, but just wanted to reiterate that the playback bar along with the dropdown bar for the movie title and time is way too big. It covers up almost 1/3 of the screen. There are skins that solve this problem but sadly don't have the features estuary does.
Thumbs Up 
Who would support the idea of having some collection tools for features and the capability to vote or specifically donate for specific features? (I hop I did not miss something)
Yes it would be great
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3