• 174(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-13, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 19:24)TassLehoff44 Wrote: Image

It's strange, vikings isn't show on the widget but show on Next Aired and Black Mirror is show on the widget and not on Next Aired (14 day max so Next Aired can't show it)

So Skin or Addon bug ?

I'm on 11/11/2017 Android Nightly
 Next Aired info are from Next Aired addon and widget is from Skin Helper Service. It's not the skin who manages that.   
Thanks, i go report to them.
For your information in fact it's look like the Next aired widget show only TVs show with unwatched episodes.
@Guilouz I tried to modify the view_50_List. xml file, would you agree to see if it's consistent please?

Edit : Nervermind, I don't know enough about coding to do that, thank you anyway for your time.
(2017-12-14, 04:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 02:40)Thebatfink Wrote: With regard to this screen shot. How do I get these landscape style posters for next aired showing for recently added widget? I get them OK for next aired but new episodes either have a portrait orientation poster inside the landscape orientation ‘placeholder’ or I get no poster there at at all :/ looks really weird. All other fanart is fine, just recent episodes. 
Recently added widget show episode thumbnail like that :

Or, if you enable hide episodes thumbnails to avoid spoilers :

Thanks very much that did the trick. I much prefer the posters.
(2017-12-14, 04:35)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-06, 04:06)wheemer Wrote: I am having videos that I have stopped, suddenly playing again over and over. Not sure but he Embycon dev said it might be my skin.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=517708
(2017-12-13, 13:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 08:35)wheemer Wrote: I believe the problem is only from widgets. I think when I press stop in a playing video, the key press may be somehow triggering whatever widget happens to be selected. However after stopping a video and immediately navigating to the left, it then began playing a different video.

I have had time when I stop one video and begin watching a different one, then the new video gets interrupted with the previous video I had stop earlier.

It's hard to explain and extremely frustrating. I manage four libreelec installs for family and we are all experiencing the same thing.

If you navigate through the addon directly there seems to be no problem. However I only tested that after reading your comment.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26174871/

Thanks, I love your skin...

I have a feature request too... It can be annoying when you get navigation locked anywhere in the interface. I find that when navigating widgets it's common. Can anything be done like when navigating in the right pane, when reaching the top on second press up move the selection back to the left pane and move up one spot? Obliviously the opposite for the bottom would be great, when navigating past the last widget going down, on second press move selection back to left column and down one.
(2017-12-13, 08:52)wheemer Wrote: On second thought it would be awesome if it just navigated to the next corresponding widget in next the section. So that we could navigate all widgets fluidly, without having to use the left menu.
With custom widgets or widgets by default ? Have you updated Skin Helper Service Widgets addon ?

Can you give me lines in your log where this issue appear ?
And I not understand your request, navigation in widgets looks easy for me.   

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26180521/

In this log I press play on a video on the custom widget I have defined that points to new ts shows through EmbyCon. I found the instance of the playfile command in the log.

After a few seconds of video I hit stop via the OSD. Within 5 seconds the same video began playing again. I found a second instance of the playfile command in the log.

I really don't know what to look for in the log.

Also Skin Helper Service is 1.0.36 
With what kind of video do you have this issue ? Video from your libraries or streaming files ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-14, 05:39)TassLehoff44 Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 20:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 19:24)TassLehoff44 Wrote: Image

It's strange, vikings isn't show on the widget but show on Next Aired and Black Mirror is show on the widget and not on Next Aired (14 day max so Next Aired can't show it)

So Skin or Addon bug ?

I'm on 11/11/2017 Android Nightly
 Next Aired info are from Next Aired addon and widget is from Skin Helper Service. It's not the skin who manages that.    
Thanks, i go report to them.
For your information in fact it's look like the Next aired widget show only TVs show with unwatched episodes. 
 It's a setting in Skin Helper Service Widgets addon.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I checked every option in Skin Helper Service Widgets and none work, i'm definitly lost ^^
(2017-12-14, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 04:35)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-06, 04:06)wheemer Wrote: I am having videos that I have stopped, suddenly playing again over and over. Not sure but he Embycon dev said it might be my skin.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=517708
(2017-12-13, 13:28)Guilouz Wrote: With custom widgets or widgets by default ? Have you updated Skin Helper Service Widgets addon ?

Can you give me lines in your log where this issue appear ?
And I not understand your request, navigation in widgets looks easy for me.   

http://paste.ubuntu.com/26180521/

In this log I press play on a video on the custom widget I have defined that points to new ts shows through EmbyCon. I found the instance of the playfile command in the log.

After a few seconds of video I hit stop via the OSD. Within 5 seconds the same video began playing again. I found a second instance of the playfile command in the log.

With what kind of video do you have this issue ? Video from your libraries or streaming files ? 
I only have actual video files or .strm files and the problem happens on both. I just tested this to make sure.
(2017-12-14, 13:58)TassLehoff44 Wrote: I checked every option in Skin Helper Service Widgets and none work, i'm definitly lost ^^
 Here : 

Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-14, 17:58)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 04:35)wheemer Wrote: http://paste.ubuntu.com/26180521/

I only have actual video files or .strm files and the problem happens on both. I just tested this to make sure. 
I can't help you more... You are the only one with this issue and I think many users use Emby.
And you do not give me the lines of the log where the issue appears...
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello. I have a problem with the skin.In the mode of the English language everything is OK. But in the scheme of the Czech language crash.... how to WIN10,so LibreElec..... I'm sending the log from Win10..... Michal

here
(2017-12-15, 00:36)otava5 Wrote: Hello. I have a problem with the skin.In the mode of the English language everything is OK. But in the scheme of the Czech language crash.... how to WIN10,so LibreElec..... I'm sending the log from Win10..... Michal

here
 There is no error related to language in your log.

Reproduce issue when changing language and repost your log.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I'm sorry. I'm sending a DEBUG log with the error....You see something?

https://pastebin.com/tgcStm2y
New Update 2.9.1 on repository :

• Add new 'Icons Wall' view for PVR channels

• Add Valentine's Day & Easter themes

• Add possibility to change video lyrics colors

• Minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-15, 01:37)otava5 Wrote: I'm sorry. I'm sending a DEBUG log with the error....You see something?

https://pastebin.com/tgcStm2y
 Same... No error about language.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-14, 20:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 17:58)wheemer Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote: With what kind of video do you have this issue ? Video from your libraries or streaming files ?  
I can't help you more... You are the only one with this issue and I think many users use Emby.
And you do not give me the lines of the log where the issue appears...  

It's not hard to look for the playfile command I already mentioned. Past that there is no error so I'm not sure what you expect me to point out, like I am a programmer or something.

I have easily illustrated the problem exists in your skin only. If you don't want to fix your skin that's up to you.

I am trying to be helpful to improve a problem that just because I am the only one reporting it does not mean there aren't many experiencing it.

You are asking me to jump through hoops so that's fine. I will most likely move on to another skin so that I just won't be bother anymore with your skin.

Problem solved.
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17