Mod Blue Themed PVR for Aeon Madnox with Artwork / Amazon Instant / Netflix / iPlayer
I can test this for you using TVHeadend and the AppleTV. Smile
Loving this. its a new theme I would say! Like a cross between sky and dreambox
I joined here specifically to see if I could test this PVR theme. It looks great and I would love to try it out. Thanks in advance. Wink
(2017-07-18, 12:32)New Now/Next TV Channel View (This replaces the small list view) Wrote: Image

I really love this view, I hope it makes it into the default Estuary theme one day!

Just about perfect for browsing the channel list...
Wink 
(2017-10-10, 14:55)patriot1889 Wrote: I can test this for you using TVHeadend and the AppleTV. Smile

Thanks. That would be great. Smile

Please go and check you're messages.
(2017-10-11, 10:23)docwra Wrote: Loving this. its a new theme I would say! Like a cross between sky and dreambox

Thanks for your kind words Smile
(2017-10-11, 22:42)Hashybot Wrote: I joined here specifically to see if I could test this PVR theme. It looks great and I would love to try it out. Thanks in advance. Wink

Thanks. That would be great and really help.

Please check your messages Smile
(2017-10-12, 13:06)docwra Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 12:32)New Now/Next TV Channel View (This replaces the small list view) Wrote: Image

I really love this view, I hope it makes it into the default Estuary theme one day!

Apologies for the delay in replying. I was in hospital for a few days....
Well, it might happen quicker than you think, as I'm currently working on porting a similar Mod into the Estuary Skin
Hey Dumyat

Thanks for the link however the link requires a decryption key. Could you please PM me the key or if someone else can let me know what the key is, that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.
(2017-10-14, 23:04)Hashybot Wrote: Hey Dumyat

Thanks for the link however the link requires a decryption key. Could you please PM me the key or if someone else can let me know what the key is, that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Damn.....I forgot to create with key. Check you're messages again Smile
Hey Dumyat,

That link works fine and thanks. Smile I tried to PM you but it wouldn't allow me for some reason.
Your account is still in probation so you won't have PM privileges yet.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-14, 18:17)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 13:06)docwra Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 12:32)New Now/Next TV Channel View (This replaces the small list view) Wrote: Image

Well, it might happen quicker than you think, as I'm currently working on porting a similar Mod into the Estuary Skin  
Did anything ever come of this? I am just working on my own Estuary Mod and would like to get this feature in it.

Here is my mod https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325600
(2017-12-18, 16:08)docwra Wrote:
(2017-10-14, 18:17)Dumyat Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 13:06)docwra Wrote: I really love this view, I hope it makes it into the default Estuary theme one day!

Did anything ever come of this? I am just working on my own Estuary Mod and would like to get this feature in it.

Here is my mod https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325600   
Yes, indeed it did.
Rather than confuse the issue in this thread with different screen shots of a another skin, I will send you what I have and the progress made to date.
Cheers
I have a pi3 and am willing to test if needs be.

I have Leia running and use madnox as my default skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blue Themed PVR for Aeon Madnox with Artwork / Amazon Instant / Netflix / iPlayer1